Judas Priest -- Vorst, Belgium -- March 16th, 1991
Black Label Society -- Memphis, TN -- July 27th, 2014
Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19th, 2013

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 07-24-2011, 11:05 AM
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterguy49 View Post
Yeah seriously! I fucking love that song! And the 3 times I've seen them I've never seen them play it

And yeah I was wondering the same thing.
Yeah, I don't know if you've seen my review of the awesome show they put on with Acacia Strain, but the funnest thing about mindless deathcore to me are those parts where everybody screams stupid offensive things out. Right after, the floor just became one gigantic mosh. Which leads me to my next point: how was the reaction to Whitechapel on this tour? There was pretty much no slamming going on when I saw 'em, which was great. The Wall of Death for This is Exile is always fun, too.

I just don't want to get TOO tired from Whitechapel, since I need to go balls out batshit crazy every fucking second of that Black Dahlia Murder set...

Last edited by jd091; 07-24-2011 at 11:08 AM.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:12 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
Yeah, I don't know if you've seen my review of the awesome show they put on with Acacia Strain, but the funnest thing about mindless deathcore to me are those parts where everybody screams stupid offensive things out. Right after, the floor just became one gigantic mosh. Which leads me to my next point: how was the reaction to Whitechapel on this tour? There was pretty much no slamming going on when I saw 'em, which was great. The Wall of Death for This is Exile is always fun, too.

I just don't want to get TOO tired from Whitechapel, since I need to go balls out batshit crazy every fucking second of that Black Dahlia Murder set...
Same here! Saving every last energy for them. They are one of my favorite bands of all time and this will be my first time seeing them so I will be going insane

But yeah, I REALLY hope there are no hardcore dancers on this tour, it would kill my day.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:13 AM
Altars of Radness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
Woah woah WOAH. I didn't see that. This set automatically sucks then. Come on, other than Vicer Exciser, Prostatic Fluid Asphyxiation has the best mindless, scream-something-very-offensive-because-you-hate-your-parents-right-before-a-breakdown deathcore moshbro line ever!
Don't you want to hear something else for a change? Like "Ear to Ear" or "Festering Fiesta"? I don't think they've played either of those since they were touring for the album. I actually think they should cut "Vicer Exciser" and put in "Prostatic Fluid Asphyxiation" and one of the other songs I mentioned... or both of them!

Last edited by treghet; 07-24-2011 at 11:16 AM.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:17 AM
Pursue happiness with diligence

I'm basically going to see Fleshgod then try and find a TBDM member to smoke out.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:26 AM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrinkwine732 View Post
I'm basically going to see Fleshgod then try and find a TBDM member to smoke out.
Noble approach. I take it that you've tried this in the past?
Old 07-24-2011, 11:57 AM
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive

Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
Don't you want to hear something else for a change? Like "Ear to Ear" or "Festering Fiesta"? I don't think they've played either of those since they were touring for the album. I actually think they should cut "Vicer Exciser" and put in "Prostatic Fluid Asphyxiation" and one of the other songs I mentioned... or both of them!
Oh, any song off of that first album would be incredible. I especially love the title track and Ear to Ear. But cut out Vicer Exciser or Prosatic? I just feel like those are staples because of the "everybody screams" parts. But since I've seen 'em before, and if I had to choose old gems or the old staples, I'd definitely go with the old gems. Hell, I realize they put out a new album recently, but when I go to see Whtechapel, I want those oldies, so they could cut as many as they want from A New Era or even This is Exile and I would be fine.

As for the new songs, they didn't play Murder Sermon or Single File to Dehumanization, which kind of sucks. I'd be down to see them cut Unnerving. End of Flesh seems like a good opener, though. Nice and fast paced, a good circle pitter. Overall, I'm satisfied with this set, since I expects it to be a lot shorter. This I'd gonna be a great concert! Too bad I have to sit through Oceano... fucking hate them.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:00 PM
Not popular in Buffalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterguy49 View Post
Same here! Saving every last energy for them. They are one of my favorite bands of all time and this will be my first time seeing them so I will be going insane

But yeah, I REALLY hope there are no hardcore dancers on this tour, it would kill my day.
With Whitechapel, As Blood Runs Black, Oceano, and Within The Ruins on the bill, there very well could be some hardcore dancers. I really hope there isn't though.

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Old 07-24-2011, 04:10 PM
How're yeh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
With Whitechapel, As Blood Runs Black, Oceano, and Within The Ruins on the bill, there very well could be some hardcore dancers. I really hope there isn't though.
half the bands appeal to hardcore dancers, Whitechapel, ABRB, Oceano, Within the Ruins, and yes, I've even seen people hardcore dance to Dying Fetus.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:11 PM
Hell Bent for Liquor

I think the CC covers are a sign that Chris Barnes finally realized his band fucking sucks.
01.27 Dark Tranquillity
Old 07-24-2011, 04:12 PM
Altars of Radness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevolent Mike View Post
I think the CC covers are a sign that Chris Barnes finally realized his band fucking sucks.

Tags
darkest hour, dying fetus, fleshgod apocalypse, powerglove, six feet under, the black dahlia murder, whitechapel