Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014
Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014
Mastodon -- Nordfjordied, Norway -- July 18th, 2014
Queens of the Stone Age -- Philadelphia, PA -- July 20th, 2014
Queensryche -- Waukesha, WI -- July 19th, 2014

  #171  
Old 08-12-2011, 05:48 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 10,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Seemed a bit early to me too, but I'll be polishing off my six-pack tonight.
I didn't find it, but I only went to one place. I'll keep looking, and then buy like two 12-packs at once
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 08-12-2011, 06:01 PM
El Gordo's Avatar
El Gordo El Gordo is offline
May you go marching in three-measure time, dressed up as asses and drunk to the nines...
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 1,729
Homemade peach pie with vanilla ice cream. YES.
__________________
I love inside jokes, I'd love to be a part of one some day.
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 08-12-2011, 06:18 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,322
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
7 straight days of swimming, mackin' on chicks, and gettin' drunk. Yeehaw!
Whatever you say, buddy.
__________________
07/24 - Mutilation Rites
07/25 - Masked Intruder
07/27 - Touche Amore
07/31 - Warped
08/01 - Cannabis Corpse
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 08-12-2011, 08:40 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Pasta chicken cheese hot sauce drunk
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 08-13-2011, 12:14 PM
jd091's Avatar
jd091 jd091 is offline
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,265
My little bro's grad party today.

Over 300 chicken wings from The Winking Lizard, 2 lasagnas from Casa D'Angelo's, a tower of premium homemade cupcakes, and lots of junk food. About to stuff my face like a fool in front of a bunch of high shoolers and my relatives.
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 08-14-2011, 10:21 AM
El Gordo's Avatar
El Gordo El Gordo is offline
May you go marching in three-measure time, dressed up as asses and drunk to the nines...
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 1,729
Just got back from the liquor store with six assorted tallboys.

Staropramen - had this before, tasty
Minhas Boxer Lager - taking a chance on a yankee beer, last one I had was Rolling Rock and it might as well have been canned water
Devil's Pale Ale 666 - had to get it, if it's good it may be a new go to just for the name
Amsterdam Blonde Lager - had it before, can't remember if I liked it a lot
Fuller's Extra Special Champion's Ale - this had better be good with a name like that
Newcastle Brown Ale - had it before, nothing special but a good easy drinker

Should be a good Sunday afternoon/evening!
__________________
I love inside jokes, I'd love to be a part of one some day.
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 08-14-2011, 10:45 AM
idrinkwine732's Avatar
idrinkwine732 idrinkwine732 is offline
Pursue happiness with diligence
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 4,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Whatever you say, buddy.
7 days later

"I was too insecure"
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 08-14-2011, 10:47 AM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
Just got back from the liquor store with six assorted tallboys.

Staropramen - had this before, tasty
Minhas Boxer Lager - taking a chance on a yankee beer, last one I had was Rolling Rock and it might as well have been canned water
Devil's Pale Ale 666 - had to get it, if it's good it may be a new go to just for the name
Amsterdam Blonde Lager - had it before, can't remember if I liked it a lot
Fuller's Extra Special Champion's Ale - this had better be good with a name like that
Newcastle Brown Ale - had it before, nothing special but a good easy drinker

Should be a good Sunday afternoon/evening!
Are you being funny? Because America has by far the best craft brewing scene of any country, and Rolling Rock is owned by Anheuser-Busch.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 08-14-2011, 11:30 AM
El Gordo's Avatar
El Gordo El Gordo is offline
May you go marching in three-measure time, dressed up as asses and drunk to the nines...
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 1,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Are you being funny? Because America has by far the best craft brewing scene of any country, and Rolling Rock is owned by Anheuser-Busch.
Not really. I don't know anything about American beer, except that there's only a couple I've ever had that I liked. Don't get your panties in a knot, dude! I'm assuming the only American beers I can get here are not the good ones, just like most of the Canadian beer I've seen in the States is fucking shit like Molson Canadian and Labatt Blue.

EDIT: Oh, and if you haven't fully explored the Canadian craft brewing 'scene', then I don't think you can make that claim! :P
__________________
I love inside jokes, I'd love to be a part of one some day.
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 08-14-2011, 11:33 AM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
Not really. I don't know anything about American beer, except that there's only a couple I've ever had that I liked. Don't get your panties in a knot, dude! I'm assuming the only American beers I can get here are not the good ones, just like most of the Canadian beer I've seen in the States is fucking shit like Molson Canadian and Labatt Blue.
Hey, fair enough, I'm just telling you that there's about ten or fifteen breweries in the States that shit gold every time they go to brew something. Try almost anything by Stone, Dogfish Head, Sam Adams (yes, really), North Coast, New Belgium, Bell's, or Three Floyds before you come 'round here trashing American beer again!
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:58 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008