Misery Signals -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014
Sleep -- Boston, MA -- August 24th, 2014
Alice in Chains -- Rama, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Boris -- Santa Cruz, CA -- August 21st, 2014

Old 05-12-2011, 10:11 AM
In Search of Truth

My Recordings

I recently mentioned that I just started doing some fucking around with recording at home on my laptop, which has its limitations, but I'm having a lot of fun with it, and I'm gonna be turning out little bits of recordings on a regular basis now, so I figured it would just be easier to create my own thread for it.

Here is my version of Blind Guardian's "A Past and Future Secret", just a two-guitar arrangement. This was just for fun, a few parts were kinda improvised. Enjoy.

http://dtjeff33.fileave.com/A%20Past...e%20Secret.mp3
Old 05-14-2011, 08:58 PM
In Search of Truth

This was my big project for the day. This is a new song I've been writing, completely demoed by myself within the span of about 2-3 hours today.

Sadly, because of two things, this is stopped from being as great as it could be. My computer is pretty shitty, and from basically overpowering what it's capable of, I keep getting this little hiccups and glitches on just about every track, which when all put together creates a whole bunch of awkward timings. Sadly it's just a limitation I need to deal with for now. The other is my shittyness for playing drums via a keyboard. The sound isn't too bad, but my timing is sketchy to say the least.

http://dtjeff33.fileave.com/AORSong.mp3
Old 05-14-2011, 10:47 PM
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
This was my big project for the day. This is a new song I've been writing, completely demoed by myself within the span of about 2-3 hours today.

Sadly, because of two things, this is stopped from being as great as it could be. My computer is pretty shitty, and from basically overpowering what it's capable of, I keep getting this little hiccups and glitches on just about every track, which when all put together creates a whole bunch of awkward timings. Sadly it's just a limitation I need to deal with for now. The other is my shittyness for playing drums via a keyboard. The sound isn't too bad, but my timing is sketchy to say the least.

http://dtjeff33.fileave.com/AORSong.mp3
Regardless of sound, it's a catchy tune.
Old 06-26-2011, 10:29 AM
In Search of Truth

This is long overdue, but I finally was able to take a day to work on "Pre-production Demos" for my band's new songs. These were all done yesterday, and the drums were recording using the drum kit on my Yamaha Keyboard - though played by my band's drummer, so though they're not perfect, they're not bad. The bass was also recorded on a keyboard, by me. Sadly there's no vocals, but overall I'm really happy with how these turned out. Feedback is appreciated.

"This Holy War"
"Fading Skies"

Last edited by Maiden33; 06-26-2011 at 10:35 AM.
Old 06-26-2011, 04:46 PM
things are more than just what you see

This holy war doesn't play for me...

I thought all the songs I've been able to listen to so far are pretty awesome! thanks for sharing, sir.

9/21: Uproar Festival