Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 06-25-2011, 01:19 PM
ijwthstd ijwthstd is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Burbank
Posts: 598
Speaking of Glastonbury, not a bad U2 set either. Hopefully the complete broadcast will turn up soon.

Main Set: Even Better Than The Real Thing, The Fly, Mysterious Ways - Independent Women, Until the End of the World, One, Jerusalem - Where the Streets Have No Name - All You Need Is Love, I Will Follow, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - Movin' On Up, Stay, Beautiful Day - Rain, Elevation, Get On Your Boots, She Loves You - Vertigo - Garageland, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bad - Jerusalem, Pride

Encore(s): With or Without You - Love Will Tear Us Apart, Yellow - Moment of Surrender, Out of Control
__________________
http://www.freewebs.com/ijwthstd
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-25-2011, 04:09 PM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 4,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by ijwthstd View Post
Speaking of Glastonbury, not a bad U2 set either. Hopefully the complete broadcast will turn up soon.

Main Set: Even Better Than The Real Thing, The Fly, Mysterious Ways - Independent Women, Until the End of the World, One, Jerusalem - Where the Streets Have No Name - All You Need Is Love, I Will Follow, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - Movin' On Up, Stay, Beautiful Day - Rain, Elevation, Get On Your Boots, She Loves You - Vertigo - Garageland, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bad - Jerusalem, Pride

Encore(s): With or Without You - Love Will Tear Us Apart, Yellow - Moment of Surrender, Out of Control
I'm seeing U2 in a few weeks, I hope the set is similar to this. I'd like to hear All I Want is You and something off Pop or Zooropa.
__________________
09/19 - Deafheaven
10/18 - King Diamond
10/24 - Pallbearer
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy

Last edited by adamclark52; 06-25-2011 at 04:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-25-2011, 04:12 PM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 4,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by ijwthstd View Post
Speaking of Glastonbury, not a bad U2 set either. Hopefully the complete broadcast will turn up soon.

Main Set: Even Better Than The Real Thing, The Fly, Mysterious Ways - Independent Women, Until the End of the World, One, Jerusalem - Where the Streets Have No Name - All You Need Is Love, I Will Follow, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - Movin' On Up, Stay, Beautiful Day - Rain, Elevation, Get On Your Boots, She Loves You - Vertigo - Garageland, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bad - Jerusalem, Pride

Encore(s): With or Without You - Love Will Tear Us Apart, Yellow - Moment of Surrender, Out of Control
What are all the songs after the hyphens, covers/partial songs?
__________________
09/19 - Deafheaven
10/18 - King Diamond
10/24 - Pallbearer
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy

Last edited by adamclark52; 06-25-2011 at 04:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-25-2011, 05:07 PM
bigguytoo9 bigguytoo9 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 603
Yeah Bono frequently quotes other songs or others sayings etc... in the concert. Sometimes its right in the middle of the song and other times its right after they finish but the band keeps on playing the groove for a bit.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-27-2011, 06:40 AM
bennythedog bennythedog is offline
Did somebody say Fair Warning? Lord strike that poor boy down!
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Elmhurst, IL
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I'm seeing U2 in a few weeks, I hope the set is similar to this. I'd like to hear All I Want is You and something off Pop or Zooropa.
According to setlist.fm, they have had Zooropa in the some of the recent sets. That would be great to see!

I think they've been including part of Please at the end of one of the songs too.

John
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-28-2011, 08:52 AM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 4,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennythedog View Post
According to setlist.fm, they have had Zooropa in the some of the recent sets. That would be great to see!

I think they've been including part of Please at the end of one of the songs too.

John
The actual song Zooropa? Yeah, that would be awesome, and something I never thought I'd see. That whole album is actually great. I don't know why it's always overlooked.
__________________
09/19 - Deafheaven
10/18 - King Diamond
10/24 - Pallbearer
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-28-2011, 01:57 PM
bigguytoo9 bigguytoo9 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 603
U2 has indeed been performing the title track Zooropa live. This concert got my fav from the album 'STAY'!! Wow, id love to see that one live.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-02-2011, 01:01 AM
emmeff1973 emmeff1973 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 5
This is a metal set list forum - not a horrible, pussy music forum
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-02-2011, 02:26 AM
NecroRob's Avatar
NecroRob NecroRob is offline
Now I am become Death. The destroyer of worlds.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Seattle-ish
Posts: 1,028
Then go listen to some super brutalz Lamb of God and promptly GTFO.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-02-2011, 12:11 PM
brutal_descent's Avatar
brutal_descent brutal_descent is offline
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroRob View Post
Then go listen to some super brutalz Lamb of God and promptly GTFO.
__________________
11/22 Iceage
12/3 Peter Murphy
12/6 Cut Copy
3/15 Gogol Bordello
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
radiohead

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008