Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014
Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014

Old 12-20-2009, 07:31 PM
That Guy

Check Out My Band, Shattered!

If you guys are interested, check out my youtube page for my Metal band, Shattered.

We are a Technical/Groove Metal band (Picture Megadeth and King's X starting a band together.) The quality isn't the best. The video looks good, but the audio gets distorted at times. (it's from a fan of ours). But it does show off what we are all about.

If your interested, check it out and let me know your compliments, comments, criticism, and pure hatred for these songs.!

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/user/ShatteredMetal1
Old 12-20-2009, 10:08 PM
Banned Asshole

Awesome! I really enjoyed the tracks on your youtube.
Old 12-20-2009, 10:36 PM
That Guy

Thanks bro. We hope by the time of our next show we will have better quality songs up for everyone to enjoy!

For this show we had to do the set instrumentally since we had a fallout with our Singer/Bassist at the time. Also we had ou4r buddy, Jason from the band American Gothic fill in on Bass and learn the songs in basically a day. He did an incredible job on such short notice.

Next year we have big plans if all goes well. I'm really looking forward to it!

Last edited by MPF; 12-20-2009 at 11:09 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:22 PM
That Guy

*Update to those Interested*

On Tuesday we found our new singer. His name is Matt and he a phenomenal vocalist and writer. He has re-written the lyrics for our songs and made them 1000000x better.

All we need now is the right bassist. The bassist in the video was filling for us. His name is Jason and he is in the band American Gothic. He offered to learn our songs in an hour and a half before we went on stage and did a fantastic job. If it wasn't for American Gothic about to hit the studio and hit the US on tour, we would love to have him in Shattered, but there's no way we're going to hold him back from his own band.

We have 6 fully written songs:
Shipwrecked
The Walk Of Death
Eternal Burn
Souls Of The Damned
The Fury
Beyond The Fading Light

If to you it seems like it, it is because....YES. This album will be a concept album. Without spoiling anything, it will be a album about man dying and descending into Hell Where he fights to survive. Along with those songs, we have 3 more we are working on, including one I wrote myself (BTW I'm the drummer). And we'll be writing one more to complete a 10 song debut album. It will be Epic, Thrashy, Proggy and just plain METAL!!!

Thanks for checking out the videos so far and if you haven't yet, hit up our youtube and check out all 5 videos and let me know what you think!
Old 01-08-2010, 08:53 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
*Update to those Interested*

On Tuesday we found our new singer. His name is Matt and he a phenomenal vocalist and writer. He has re-written the lyrics for our songs and made them 1000000x better.

All we need now is the right bassist. The bassist in the video was filling for us. His name is Jason and he is in the band American Gothic. He offered to learn our songs in an hour and a half before we went on stage and did a fantastic job. If it wasn't for American Gothic about to hit the studio and hit the US on tour, we would love to have him in Shattered, but there's no way we're going to hold him back from his own band.

We have 6 fully written songs:
Shipwrecked
The Walk Of Death
Eternal Burn
Souls Of The Damned
The Fury
Beyond The Fading Light

If to you it seems like it, it is because....YES. This album will be a concept album. Without spoiling anything, it will be a album about man dying and descending into Hell Where he fights to survive. Along with those songs, we have 3 more we are working on, including one I wrote myself (BTW I'm the drummer). And we'll be writing one more to complete a 10 song debut album. It will be Epic, Thrashy, Proggy and just plain METAL!!!

Thanks for checking out the videos so far and if you haven't yet, hit up our youtube and check out all 5 videos and let me know what you think!
Can't wait! Sounds awesome dude
Old 01-08-2010, 09:47 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_halperin View Post
Can't wait! Sounds awesome dude
Thanks man! In the mean time we have thought about recording a 3 song Demo EP (The Walk Of Death, The Fury, Souls Of The Damned). If we don't find a bassist by the time we start recording, my guitarist will handle bass duties. I'm really looking forward to getting these songs professionally recorded!
Old 01-11-2010, 10:37 PM
That Guy

Shattered, reviewed by All Media Reviews: http://allmediareviews.blogspot.com/...n-near-mn.html
Old 02-03-2010, 03:27 PM
That Guy

***BREAKING NEWS***

SHATTERED BEGINS RECORDING IT'S FIRST 4 TRACK EP THIS FRIDAY!!!
Old 02-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Banned Asshole

Awesome! i cant wait
Old 02-03-2010, 08:20 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_halperin View Post
Awesome! i cant wait
Thanks man. We are recording all of February so we have an EP to sell and/or give away at shows in March. We're going to be putting our hearts and souls into this EP. I Can't wait to unleash the full version of Shattered out for the masses.