Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Municipal Waste -- Echo Park, CA -- July 25th, 2014
Masked Intruder -- Kansas City, MO -- July 25th, 2014
Machine Head -- Springfield, MO -- July 25th, 2014
Downset -- Albany, NY -- July 24th, 2014
Megadeth -- Tolmin, Slovenia -- July 25th, 2014

  #31  
Old 06-16-2011, 06:17 PM
mastodon421's Avatar
mastodon421 mastodon421 is offline
Not popular in Buffalo
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swampscott,Massachusetts
Posts: 6,619
This is a pretty great lineup. I will try to hit this up if I have enough money.
__________________
8/9 Summer Slaughter
9/28 Coheed and Cambria

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-16-2011, 09:42 PM
slapguitarer's Avatar
slapguitarer slapguitarer is offline
Buahahahahaha
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Jose
Posts: 5,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
Why?

MPF outlined how I feel pretty well
I'm pretty much over the whole Djent thing. The only band that I'd consider seeing is Periphery, and I don't think I care enough about them to go.

The only band affiliated with the Djent movement I care about is Tesseract.
__________________
8/10 Badr Vogu/Forn
8/21 Boris
8/22 Usnea/Lycus
8/30 Whirr
10/30 KING DIAMOND
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-16-2011, 10:13 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapguitarer View Post
I'm pretty much over the whole Djent thing. The only band that I'd consider seeing is Periphery, and I don't think I care enough about them to go.

The only band affiliated with the Djent movement I care about is Tesseract.
Listen to this and see if you still feel the same way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diy6i2u5bjs
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.weebly.com
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-16-2011, 10:30 PM
slapguitarer's Avatar
slapguitarer slapguitarer is offline
Buahahahahaha
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Jose
Posts: 5,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Listen to this and see if you still feel the same way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diy6i2u5bjs
Well you've done your job. I definitely don't feel the same way about the line-up any more.

I've now gone from not caring about it to slightly disliking it.
__________________
8/10 Badr Vogu/Forn
8/21 Boris
8/22 Usnea/Lycus
8/30 Whirr
10/30 KING DIAMOND
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-16-2011, 10:54 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapguitarer View Post
Well you've done your job. I definitely don't feel the same way about the line-up any more.

I've now gone from not caring about it to slightly disliking it.
...

I'll let that slide tonight, mainly because you are going to see Giant Squid. Textures is the best band on the bill.
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.weebly.com
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-16-2011, 10:56 PM
slapguitarer's Avatar
slapguitarer slapguitarer is offline
Buahahahahaha
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Jose
Posts: 5,205

__________________
8/10 Badr Vogu/Forn
8/21 Boris
8/22 Usnea/Lycus
8/30 Whirr
10/30 KING DIAMOND
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-17-2011, 04:25 AM
jd091's Avatar
jd091 jd091 is offline
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapguitarer View Post
Well you've done your job. I definitely don't feel the same way about the line-up any more.

I've now gone from not caring about it to slightly disliking it.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-17-2011, 08:34 AM
kommie's Avatar
kommie kommie is offline
How're yeh?
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 1,024
of course this line-up is pretty bad, there's a Deatcore band on it!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to anyone who likes them, but The Contortionist IS deathcore. they have non-deathcore parts, but they still have that shit-stained deathcore sound as well.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-17-2011, 08:36 AM
jd091's Avatar
jd091 jd091 is offline
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by kommie View Post
of course this line-up is pretty bad, there's a Deatcore band on it!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to anyone who likes them, but The Contortionist IS deathcore. they have non-deathcore parts, but they still have that shit-stained deathcore sound as well.
cool opinion bro
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-17-2011, 08:39 AM
kommie's Avatar
kommie kommie is offline
How're yeh?
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
cool opinion bro
I know, right?!?!?!?! deathcore bands ruin all tours.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:50 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008