Deafheaven -- Toronto, Ontario -- September 19th, 2014
DragonForce -- Aberdeen, Scotland -- September 18th, 2014
Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014

Old 06-15-2011, 11:21 AM
Altars of Radness

New Terrorizer Album

Terrorizer has signed to Season of Mist and is in the process of recording a new album. Interesting that Pete is doing this, but not returning to Morbid Angel.

Quote:
Legendary Grindcore act TERRORIZER has risen once again from the remains of modern civilization to release another full length album!

The band's 2011 line-up consists of Commando Pete Sandoval who remains dug into position on drums, blasting out armor-piercing beats and defending his territory as one of the most brutal drummers alive. Wolf, aka Anthony Rezhawk, the vocalist on the previous TERRORIZER album release "Darker Days Ahead", returns for his second menacing oration of dark politicized prophecies about the apocalyptic near future. Also this line-up features David Vincent (Morbid Angel) on bass, ready to continue the onslaught he began with TERRORIZER's debut album masterpiece "World Downfall". On guitar, it is the great honor of Katina Culture (Resistant Culture) to shred in place of the late Jesse Pintado, who's still felt to be in the band in heart and spirit. She's attempted to do justice to Jesse's frantic, yet precise tornado of riffing while adding her own style to the mix of sonic wreckage. The new album is in its final stage of production and will be upon mankind early 2012.

The band issued the following statement about the signing: "We are happy to team up with SoM for the worldwide release of the next TERRORIZER album! We are currently finishing the recordings and expect to mix down the record after the summer! We are also determined to finally bring TERRORIZER on tour all over the globe next year to support the album's release."
http://www.season-of-mist.com/bands/terrorizer
Old 06-15-2011, 11:29 AM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

:\
09/22 - RA/TA/Radkey ?
09/23 - Crowbar
Old 06-15-2011, 11:37 AM
Pursue happiness with diligence

worried about morbid angel...
Old 06-15-2011, 11:40 AM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

As long as David Vincent is not involved, this might be awesome.

Realisitically, though, this is a whole new project from the World Downfall lineup, which to me will always be what Terrorizer was. The only remaining member is Pete Sandoval, and I'm not sure why Treghet is surprised at this, given Pete's recent comments about the new Morbid Angel album. I think he thinks it sucks just about as much as some of the fans do.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:43 AM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrinkwine732 View Post
worried about morbid angel...
They're done. As long as David Vincent is at the helm, that band is never going to be what it once was. Even though he's part of what made it great before, he's just a different musician now. There will never be another "Altars of Madness". I think it's time we accept the truth.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:04 PM
Altars of Radness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
The only remaining member is Pete Sandoval, and I'm not sure why Treghet is surprised at this, given Pete's recent comments about the new Morbid Angel album. I think he thinks it sucks just about as much as some of the fans do.
I'm not surprised. I was the one who posted those comments here. I just find it interesting that they have made no statement about his position in Morbid Angel. I could see it hurting the sales of the new album if they announced he won't be coming back, but by saying he's recording a new album with Terrorizer and planning to tour makes it seem that way, so they might as well make an announcement if they're holding it back.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:31 PM
Fairies wear boots and ya gotta believe me.

MA should have stuck with Steve Tucker, or should have brought Erik Rutan back to play guitar (bass?) and vocals, but obviously that wasn't going to happen.

Pete not going back to Morbid Angel is news to me.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:34 PM
Pursue happiness with diligence

Quote:
They're done. As long as David Vincent is at the helm, that band is never going to be what it once was. Even though he's part of what made it great before, he's just a different musician now. There will never be another "Altars of Madness". I think it's time we accept the truth.
I know they never will be what they once were, I do not expect that from them. I want them to be a fine band that just doesn't tarnish their legacy, and they're far from that. I just want them to play a ton of live shows and not fuck shit up ala Bolt Thrower, even though they don't really play live much either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daimonos View Post
Pete not going back to Morbid Angel is news to me.
That's what scares me.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:41 PM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

That's fucking awesome Dave Vincent is back with Terrorizer! I'm glad Pete is back to drumming, I thought he would be out for a lot longer. I think Terrorizer is better than Morbid Angel. I'm hoping they finally do that tour they promised before Jessie died.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:43 PM
Born Again In Blasphemy

Quote:
As long as David Vincent is not involved, this might be awesome.
Doesn't it say in the above article that David Vincent will be on bass for the upcoming project? Maybe things aren't so bad between Morbid Angel and Pete then?