Old 06-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
The Bad:
BLOODLINE???

The Ugly:

Temptation

5 songs off season! Go easy on that album, guys!!

BACCK TO THE GOOD:
Dittohead
shut the fuck up forever about Slayer
09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch
Old 06-12-2011, 01:55 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
The Bad:
Too bad some of the stuff they added are totally useless. BLOODLINE??? I MEAN?!?! REALLY??? CMON GUYS, Atleast pull out something good like "Haunting The Chapel" or "Live Undead" or something. Shit, Blood line is such a waste of space. Don't get me wrong, thats great these guys still got the energy to pull out long sets but it's not good when it's plagued with useless shit(Blood Line, Temptation, Dead Skin mask ect)

The Ugly:
Temptation, Stain of Mind, The World Painted Blood songs. Also, I think it was great that they went on that "Seasons" tour last year with megadudes and testament but enough is enough. 5 songs off season! Go easy on that album, guys!!. 2-3 songs is nice but don't start playing the whole fuckin album again(They played War Ensemble, Dead Skin Mask, Hallowed Point, Seasons in the Abyss, Temptations at this gig)
Bloodline is good, it's probably my favorite new Slayer song. And by new Slayer I mean since they changed their sound(Divine intervention- present)

You're a Slayer fan? Odd because most Slayer fans would never complain about them playing anything from Seasons In The Abyss. Do Slayer fans like anything? you bitch about them when they play to many new songs and then you bitch about them when they play the old songs everyone wants to hear.
Old 06-12-2011, 02:01 PM
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...

yeah, what's wrong with Bloodline, I love that song. and sep69 if you find that Dead Skin Mask is useless shit I won't take your responses seriously anymore. That's a pure fucking Slayer classic

great set btw, I would like a place for Hell Awaits but other than that wow

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
Old 06-12-2011, 03:07 PM
Concert Veteran

^^^^^ Yeah, the hate for DSM is a mystery to me. Don't understand that one at all
Old 06-12-2011, 04:35 PM
May you go marching in three-measure time, dressed up as asses and drunk to the nines...

I've never been a fan of Dead Skin Mask myself. Just sayin'.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:54 PM
and you can never quarantine the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
It's not my absolute favorite, but it absolutely fucking rips live. All of their slower mid-tempo stuff does.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:18 PM
N00B

based on my limited time on here so far, sep69 isn't someone to take seriously. he writes over the top reactions to slayer/metallica/sepultura sets all the time. it's a bit of a chore to weed through his stuff.
Mineral-9/6
Joyce Manor-9/15
Uncle Acid-9/26
Old 06-12-2011, 10:48 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
shut the fuck up forever about Slayer
U Mad bro? And Dittohead is a great song. I don't know what you don't like about it, manksizzle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
based on my limited time on here so far, sep69 isn't someone to take seriously. he writes over the top reactions to slayer/metallica/sepultura sets all the time. it's a bit of a chore to weed through his stuff.
Why bother coming in my thread then? Don't even click on the thread or bother looking at the fucking title. Every thread I make you jump in and bitch about how annoying I am(I can name like 4 different threads that I made in the past which you just come in at to give your 2 cents on how I need "to calm down" or some Bullshit like that). If I bug you that much bobby DON'T BOTHER CLICKING ON THE FUCKING THREADS I MAKE..

And while you're at it, don't bother reading my "Over the top" posts on the other threads either, if it BUGS you that much....Chore to weed through? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight

Son, I dedicate this song to you. Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esYf7seJYE8

"if you Act like a bitch, nigga, then you gone get smacked like a bitch" - Dr Dre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
Bloodline is good, it's probably my favorite new Slayer song. And by new Slayer I mean since they changed their sound(Divine intervention- present)

You're a Slayer fan? Odd because most Slayer fans would never complain about them playing anything from Seasons In The Abyss. Do Slayer fans like anything? you bitch about them when they play to many new songs and then you bitch about them when they play the old songs everyone wants to hear.
Don't you have pictures of Lasagna or cake to be posting in the picture thread or something, sheesh
11/14 - Slayer

Last edited by Sepultura69; 06-12-2011 at 11:15 PM.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:26 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
Based on what i've seen you're worse because the only posts I tend to see from you are that of the trolling kind. You always try to stir something up but rarely offer anything to the discussion of a particular thread. Yes, sep69 was a bit annoying when he first started but he's scaled that back considerably since then. Trolls like you are far worse and serve absolutely no purpose at all.

If you can't offer anything to the topic besides wanting to stir things up I suggest you shut the fuck up and leave this board.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:47 AM
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much

Does anyone think Slayer will keep a setlist of this length for this years' Big Four summer shows?
3/15 Gogol Bordello

Tags
slayer