Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Judas Priest -- Kansas City, MO -- October 20th, 2014
Raven -- West Hollywood, CA -- October 20th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Champaign, IL -- October 19th, 2014
Asia -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 17th, 2014
Sammy Hagar -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 18th, 2014

  #31  
Old 06-02-2011, 09:54 PM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
hahaha imagine cradle of filth going on before mayhem? that would be hilarious
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-02-2011, 09:59 PM
RAZOR's Avatar
RAZOR RAZOR is offline
beware of the quiet one
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by bt11763 View Post
hahaha imagine cradle of filth going on before mayhem? that would be hilarious
Riots, riots everywhere.
__________________
10/19 - King Diamond
10/28 - Pentagram
11/03 - Weedeater
12/27 - Clutch
12/28 - Clutch
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-07-2011, 10:57 AM
Northern_Shaman's Avatar
Northern_Shaman Northern_Shaman is offline
Wrath!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: CANADA
Posts: 703
Just heard what I think was a hint towards this tour coming to Vancouver. The local metal specialty shop announced the Opeth, Enslaved, and Firewind tours yesterday on their Facebook page. A bunch of people were commenting in shock/awe, and the owner said something along the lines of 'the TRVEST announcement is yet to come!'.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:27 AM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern_Shaman View Post
Just heard what I think was a hint towards this tour coming to Vancouver. The local metal specialty shop announced the Opeth, Enslaved, and Firewind tours yesterday on their Facebook page. A bunch of people were commenting in shock/awe, and the owner said something along the lines of 'the TRVEST announcement is yet to come!'.
Mayhem and Triptykon?
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:45 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,025
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Mayhem and Triptykon?
__________________
10/21 - Judas Priest
10/22 - Mastodong
10/23 - The Atlas Moth
10/27 - DJ Qbert
10/29 - Real Friends
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-07-2011, 12:18 PM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
THAT
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-07-2011, 06:27 PM
Northern_Shaman's Avatar
Northern_Shaman Northern_Shaman is offline
Wrath!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: CANADA
Posts: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Mayhem and Triptykon?
Not sure how that hints at Triptykon. Haven't heard any rumours about them doing another tour. Have you? That would be a pretty great lineup, though.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-07-2011, 06:41 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern_Shaman View Post
Not sure how that hints at Triptykon. Haven't heard any rumours about them doing another tour. Have you? That would be a pretty great lineup, though.
You said "TRVEST"

What's more TRVEST then Mayhem and Triptykon?
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-07-2011, 06:43 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is online now
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
You said "TRVEST"

What's more TRVEST then Mayhem and Triptykon?
Mayhem and Celtic Frost!
__________________
10.23 Raven
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-07-2011, 06:49 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
Mayhem and Celtic Frost!
If only.

But Triptykon is just as Brutal, I'll always take them if Celtic Frost stays dead.
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:16 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008