Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Death Angel -- San Francisco, CA -- December 27th, 2014
Protest the Hero -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 27th, 2014
Marduk -- Norrköping, Sweden -- December 19th-20th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014

Old 05-21-2011, 06:21 PM
with his arms outstretched

I think it's a lock that Macho Man and Miss Elizabeth get inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame at next years Wrestlemania.

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Old 05-22-2011, 10:51 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I'm not sure why people want Hogan to die either. The only problem I ever had with him was towards the end of his run in WCW he was still the top guy and not stepping down and letting the younger guys take over and become stars. That was one of the main things that was the begining of the end for that company.

I'd rather see that bag of shit Eric Bischoff croak before anyone else mentioned on here.
Have you been watching TNA lately? That is why Hogan needs to go, maybe not die but him and Bischoff need to leave wrestling, along with Russo.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:05 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor_Shark View Post
Have you been watching TNA lately? That is why Hogan needs to go, maybe not die but him and Bischoff need to leave wrestling, along with Russo.
Hogan and Bischoff have nothing to do with the position TNA is in. They were doing the same in rating's before they came in. The company's problem is they don't have a clue how to market. Their roster is vastly superior to the WWE's but that doesn't matter if people don't know who you are and what time to tune in every week.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:30 AM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I'm not sure why people want Hogan to die either. The only problem I ever had with him was towards the end of his run in WCW he was still the top guy and not stepping down and letting the younger guys take over and become stars. That was one of the main things that was the begining of the end for that company.

There was a shoot promo that Hogan did for TNA a few months back which was pretty much the most damaging, counter-productive promo to the entire wrestling business.

I wouldn't say he needs to die, but he does need to be tried in wrestling court for that ignorant shit.