Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

DragonForce -- Aberdeen, Scotland - September 18th, 2014
Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014

  #1  
Old 05-16-2011, 06:16 PM
Razor_Shark's Avatar
Razor_Shark Razor_Shark is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Red Rock, Texas
Posts: 46
Primus 2011 tour setlist

Primus is one of my favorite bands and I will be seeing them live for the first time on May 24th. I was wondering if anyone had a setlist, or if anyone was going to the show so we could possibly meet up.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-16-2011, 07:02 PM
smearCampaign's Avatar
smearCampaign smearCampaign is offline
...the dead are among us!
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: michigan
Posts: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor_Shark View Post
Primus is one of my favorite bands and I will be seeing them live for the first time on May 24th. I was wondering if anyone had a setlist, or if anyone was going to the show so we could possibly meet up.
I'm going to the show on the 24th at Stubbs and so is Natrlhi. See you there!
__________________
10/3 - Prosanctus Inferi / Horrendous ?
10/21 - Pallbearer / Tombs / Vattnet Viskar
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-16-2011, 07:07 PM
Razor_Shark's Avatar
Razor_Shark Razor_Shark is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Red Rock, Texas
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by smearCampaign View Post
I'm going to the show on the 24th at Stubbs and so is Natrlhi. See you there!
Ya man, I posted a pic in the post a pic thread so you can see what I look like, or even add me on facebook so we can find out where to meet up.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000798510831
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-16-2011, 07:47 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,582
Here is the set from March 18. Hope that helps.
__________________
Website Designer and Product Promotions for LightUpFun.com
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-16-2011, 07:50 PM
Razor_Shark's Avatar
Razor_Shark Razor_Shark is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Red Rock, Texas
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
Here is the set from March 18. Hope that helps.
That does, any chances of a setlist for the opening act, Dirtfoot?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-16-2011, 08:03 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor_Shark View Post
That does, any chances of a setlist for the opening act, Dirtfoot?
Hmmmmm, can't seem to find one.
__________________
Website Designer and Product Promotions for LightUpFun.com
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-16-2011, 08:09 PM
Razor_Shark's Avatar
Razor_Shark Razor_Shark is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Red Rock, Texas
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
Hmmmmm, can't seem to find one.
That is fine, thanks for helping.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-17-2011, 06:28 AM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,836
Yeah, like smearCampaign said, I'll be at the show as well. I'll be wearing a mustard yellow "Sailing the Seas of Cheese" shirt and some blue shorts, and I wear gray & black New Balance shoes with orange trim. There's a photo of me the "Post Pictures of Yourself" thread that I re-posted a few weeks ago.

Judging by the setlist from March 18, they're playing a lot of the same stuff as when I saw them last summer in Cleveland, but it's awesome stuff, so I'm psyched. Plus, the couple of new ones sound pretty good based on clips I've seen on YouBoob...especially "The Last Salmon Man" (which is apparently the Fisherman's Chronicles, Part 4 ).

So stoked to see these cats again.
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter
8/10 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa
9/8 Man or Astro-Man?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-17-2011, 06:45 AM
Razor_Shark's Avatar
Razor_Shark Razor_Shark is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Red Rock, Texas
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
Yeah, like smearCampaign said, I'll be at the show as well. I'll be wearing a mustard yellow "Sailing the Seas of Cheese" shirt and some blue shorts, and I wear gray & black New Balance shoes with orange trim. There's a photo of me the "Post Pictures of Yourself" thread that I re-posted a few weeks ago.

Judging by the setlist from March 18, they're playing a lot of the same stuff as when I saw them last summer in Cleveland, but it's awesome stuff, so I'm psyched. Plus, the couple of new ones sound pretty good based on clips I've seen on YouBoob...especially "The Last Salmon Man" (which is apparently the Fisherman's Chronicles, Part 4 ).

So stoked to see these cats again.
I was wondering if that was new, I looked through all my albums and couldn't find if, I'll look for you at the show though.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-17-2011, 06:50 AM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor_Shark View Post
I was wondering if that was new, I looked through all my albums and couldn't find if, I'll look for you at the show though.
Yeah, the other new one they played is "The Eyes of the Squirrel".
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter
8/10 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa
9/8 Man or Astro-Man?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:36 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008