Boris -- Santa Cruz, CA -- August 21st, 2014
Skid Row -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 20th, 2014
The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6th, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014

Old 04-20-2011, 06:18 AM
N00B

Skeletonwitch -- Baltimore, MD -- April 18th, 2011

We arrived after Incision and Bet The Devil had already played. The next band up was Radical Discharge and they were OK. They reminded me a little bit of Suicidal Tendencies.

Skeletonwitch were up next, despite the fact that they were clearly billed as the headliner on the venue's website. No complaints from me. After taking the stage a few minutes before 10:00pm, they busted through this 45-minute set:

Blinding Black Rage
Submit to the Suffering
No Rest For The Dead
The Skullsplitter
Crushed Beyond Dust
Infernal Resurrection
Sacrifice for the Slaughtergod
Upon Wings of Black
Baptized in Flames
Repulsive Salvation
Beyond the Permafrost
Soul Thrashing Black Sorcery
Despoiler of Human Life
Within My Blood

Shortly after their set, we went back to the merch stand and got our CD's signed. We hung around for a few minutes after that, but ended up leaving before 3 Inches of Blood started.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:56 AM
Headbanger

I almost went to this show last minute when i heard Skeletonwitch was headlining. You'll probably take shit for leaving early but I probably would have also. I can handle 3IOB as an opener but after Skeletonwitch I would ahve had a hard time sitting through them.

Just checked out your concert page. I'm glad to see I was right about that 1st Mariner 07 Tool show. I knew we got raped with a shitty setlist but I was so drunk and fighting to stay up front that I couldn't confirm. Still had a great time but that setlist was total shit. Especially seeing you got The Pot AND Right in Two the next night.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:15 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
I almost went to this show last minute when i heard Skeletonwitch was headlining. You'll probably take shit for leaving early but I probably would have also. I can handle 3IOB as an opener but after Skeletonwitch I would ahve had a hard time sitting through them.
Nothing against 3IOB, I've just never heard any of their music before. And I had a 2 hour drive home and had to get up early the next day for work. I probably would've enjoyed seeing them if they were opening, but I couldn't justify sticking around to see them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
Just checked out your concert page. I'm glad to see I was right about that 1st Mariner 07 Tool show. I knew we got raped with a shitty setlist but I was so drunk and fighting to stay up front that I couldn't confirm. Still had a great time but that setlist was total shit. Especially seeing you got The Pot AND Right in Two the next night.
I was also very drunk at that show. To give credit where it's due, I grabbed the setlist from here:
http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=81915
I don't remember the Baltimore show being bad (although my memory is hazy), but the next night in Atlantic City was just surreal. They essentially played the entire 10,000 Days album, sans segues. I really wanted to hear "Right In Two", so I'm glad they played it, but it didn't have the same energy as the album version. I also took some pictures at the A.C. show which I thought turned out quite well:
http://pictures.leglessmoof.net/v/concerts/2007_06_09/
Old 04-20-2011, 10:44 AM
Headbanger

yeah the whole Rosetta/Flood/Wings part was like being at a Floyd show then they only played 2 songs after that. I mean the entire show must have only been 75-80 minutes. Could have been a 1st Mariner thing. That place sucks.

Awesome pics man! I mean seriously. Some of those could be posters with the vibrant colors and lasers. Really cool
Old 04-21-2011, 05:25 PM
N00B

What a great setlist! Skeletonwitch rules so hard!

Tags
3 inches of blood, skeletonwitch