Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Head Wound City -- Los Angeles, CA -- September 21st, 2014
After The Burial -- Flint, MI -- September 20th, 2014
Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-17-2011, 07:14 AM
Butcher of Birth's Avatar
Butcher of Birth Butcher of Birth is offline
Lead Singer of Atlas
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Melbourne, FL
Posts: 1,581
Iron Maiden -- Tampa, FL -- April 17th, 2011

Review pending!

What we know so far, the set list most likely won't change, so there is no need to post a set under my main post and be a huge assfag. Got it Maidenfaggot?

I won FTTB with Matt, so should be good!!!!

Iron Maiden:
1. Satellite 15...The Final Frontier
2. El Dorado
3. 2 Minutes to Midnight
4. The Talisman
5. Coming Home
6. Dance of Death
7. The Trooper
8. The Wicker Man
9. Blood brothers
10. When the Wild Wind Blows
11. The Evil That Men Do
12. Fear of the Dark
13. Iron Maiden
Encore:
14. Number of the Beast
15. Hallowed be Thy Name
16. Running Free

Last edited by Butcher of Birth; 04-18-2011 at 09:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-17-2011, 07:35 AM
brutal_descent's Avatar
brutal_descent brutal_descent is offline
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,846
Are you even going?
__________________
11/22 Iceage
12/3 Peter Murphy
12/6 Cut Copy
3/15 Gogol Bordello
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-17-2011, 06:10 PM
velvetgrass velvetgrass is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Greenfield, WI
Posts: 417
I'm almost positive somebody did the dishonor of posting a fake setlist for us-
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/iron-m...-33d3a055.html

^ And by the time some of you see this it'll hopefully be corrected. Has the show has even started yet?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-17-2011, 07:24 PM
brutal_descent's Avatar
brutal_descent brutal_descent is offline
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by velvetgrass View Post
I'm almost positive somebody did the dishonor of posting a fake setlist for us-
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/iron-m...-33d3a055.html

^ And by the time some of you see this it'll hopefully be corrected. Has the show has even started yet?
It's already over.

It was everything FF2011, but no Talisman.
__________________
11/22 Iceage
12/3 Peter Murphy
12/6 Cut Copy
3/15 Gogol Bordello
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-17-2011, 08:23 PM
brutal_descent's Avatar
brutal_descent brutal_descent is offline
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,846
Satellite 15
The Final Frontier
El Dorado
2 Minutes to Midnight
Coming Home
Dance of Death
The Trooper
The Wickerman
Blood Brothers
Where the Wild Wind Blows
The Evil That Men Do
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden

The Number of the Beast
Hallowed be thy Name
Running Free
__________________
11/22 Iceage
12/3 Peter Murphy
12/6 Cut Copy
3/15 Gogol Bordello
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-17-2011, 08:50 PM
Spiral_Slave's Avatar
Spiral_Slave Spiral_Slave is offline
Dharma Wants You
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The Island
Posts: 5,241
I was there, Talisman was definitely played it was the same setlist as before.

Side note, good to meet all you metalsetlists dudes today hope you all enjoyed the show as much as me! Absolutely brilliant. And Nicko gave us the word "It won't be another 20 years!"
__________________
>: 4 8 15 16 23 42
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-17-2011, 08:52 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral_Slave View Post
I was there, Talisman was definitely played it was the same setlist as before.

Side note, good to meet all you metalsetlists dudes today hope you all enjoyed the show as much as me! Absolutely brilliant. And Nicko gave us the word "It won't be another 20 years!"
Well he clearly proved that with two Florida dates for two tours in a row.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-17-2011, 09:12 PM
Spiral_Slave's Avatar
Spiral_Slave Spiral_Slave is offline
Dharma Wants You
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The Island
Posts: 5,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
Well he clearly proved that with two Florida dates for two tours in a row.
He was referring to playing in Tampa.
__________________
>: 4 8 15 16 23 42
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-18-2011, 03:20 PM
IrritatedTrout's Avatar
IrritatedTrout IrritatedTrout is offline
Not a number, I'm a free man
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,327
Great show. Bruce sounded amazing during The Talisman and Steve was absolutely on fire. I had a great spot on the rail... and then things went terribly wrong. I started feeling sicker and sicker while I was up there and by the time Doctor, Doctor came on I was feeling ready to throw up at any minute. I had eaten at Fudruckers with Logan and his gf before the show and I don't know if mine wasn't prepared right or what (didn't even finish the thing either BTW, which is why it's so crazy that it affected me so bad) but I was suffering up there. However, I knew I'd majorly regret it if I left the rail so I tried to hold on. Maiden hit the stage and I did mostly forget the stomach pain for a few songs although too much moving and screaming made it a lot worse so I had to be waaay more low key than I wanted to be. By the time DoD started I couldn't take it anymore, and I didn't think the band and everyone around me would've appreciated me spilling my lunch all over the rail, so I left once the song ended.

I ended up listening to The Trooper and The Wicker Man from the bathroom and I got it all out of my system and was feeling a little better. So the rest of the set I just kinda hung around the soundboard. I definitely wished it hadn't happened but I tried not to let it put a damper on the night and I enjoyed the show from the back even though I still wasn't feeling 100%. Kinda sucks, but what can you do? I'm just glad I got to see 4 of the 5 TFF songs from the rail (and I was in the second row behind the barrier by the time they did WTWWB in Lauderdale so I saw that one almost from the rail).

"You'll take my life but I'll puke on you"
__________________
6/17 - Meshuggah
6/28 - Iron Maiden - Bergen, Norway
6/29 - Blaze Bayley - Bergen, Norway
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-19-2011, 10:19 AM
TheClairvoyant's Avatar
TheClairvoyant TheClairvoyant is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: England, Middlesbrough.
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrritatedTrout View Post
Great show. Bruce sounded amazing during The Talisman and Steve was absolutely on fire. I had a great spot on the rail... and then things went terribly wrong. I started feeling sicker and sicker while I was up there and by the time Doctor, Doctor came on I was feeling ready to throw up at any minute. I had eaten at Fudruckers with Logan and his gf before the show and I don't know if mine wasn't prepared right or what (didn't even finish the thing either BTW, which is why it's so crazy that it affected me so bad) but I was suffering up there. However, I knew I'd majorly regret it if I left the rail so I tried to hold on. Maiden hit the stage and I did mostly forget the stomach pain for a few songs although too much moving and screaming made it a lot worse so I had to be waaay more low key than I wanted to be. By the time DoD started I couldn't take it anymore, and I didn't think the band and everyone around me would've appreciated me spilling my lunch all over the rail, so I left once the song ended.

I ended up listening to The Trooper and The Wicker Man from the bathroom and I got it all out of my system and was feeling a little better. So the rest of the set I just kinda hung around the soundboard. I definitely wished it hadn't happened but I tried not to let it put a damper on the night and I enjoyed the show from the back even though I still wasn't feeling 100%. Kinda sucks, but what can you do? I'm just glad I got to see 4 of the 5 TFF songs from the rail (and I was in the second row behind the barrier by the time they did WTWWB in Lauderdale so I saw that one almost from the rail).

"You'll take my life but I'll puke on you"
That's unlucky man, shame that happened exactly on the day of a Maiden concert. Hope you feel better
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
iron maiden

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:31 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008