Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014
Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 04-17-2011, 05:57 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterguy49 View Post
I wanted to be different. Too bad there were still like 5 people wearing the same shirt as me.

But holy fuck, I'm speechless. That was..... I dont even know what to say. I'll try to think of words tomorrow, but idk. Same setlist we've seen, nothing new. There were some mosh pits too, which surprised me. I got a video of Hallowed Be Thy Name, which I'll try to put up later. My whole body hurts, I'm going to go to sleep now.
Mosh pits? So you're saying there was a half-way decent crowd at an American show?!
Old 04-17-2011, 07:06 AM
Lead Singer of Atlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidenmagic View Post
Mosh pits? So you're saying there was a half-way decent crowd at an American show?!
Shut the fuck up. Who the hell are you? 1st you spoiled the set list just to be an ass, then you are ragging with all your "Oh I'm a big fan, USA sucks."

Blow it out your ass.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:17 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher of Birth View Post
Shut the fuck up. Who the hell are you? 1st you spoiled the set list just to be an ass, then you are ragging with all your "Oh I'm a big fan, USA sucks."

Blow it out your ass.
I think you're way overreacting. It's a pretty valid fact that Iron Maiden sticks with their setlists after the first couple nights. To me, it didn't seem like Maidenmagic was being an ass about it at all. I don't see anything wrong with him stating a setlist fact on a metal setlist discussion board. If you wanted a guarantee for the setlist not to be spoiled, the smart thing would have been not to been looking on any setlists related sites that have anything to do with The Final Frontier 2011 tour.

Anyways, up the irons!
Old 04-17-2011, 11:32 AM
Pursue happiness with diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvetgrass View Post
I think you're way overreacting. It's a pretty valid fact that Iron Maiden sticks with their setlists after the first couple nights. To me, it didn't seem like Maidenmagic was being an ass about it at all. I don't see anything wrong with him stating a setlist fact on a metal setlist discussion board. If you wanted a guarantee for the setlist not to be spoiled, the smart thing would have been not to been looking on any setlists related sites that have anything to do with The Final Frontier 2011 tour.

Anyways, up the irons!
Some people don't like to know the setlist before a show...
Old 04-17-2011, 11:40 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrinkwine732 View Post
Some people don't like to know the setlist before a show...
I realize that. But, this is a metal setlists website! Setlists are all over the internet, when I don't want to know a setlist for a show I don't go on the internet for anything related to that tour. And Butcher of Birth didn't specify in the first post that he didn't want the setlist spoiled. And Maidenmagic was supposed to know that?
Old 04-18-2011, 01:42 AM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvetgrass View Post
I realize that. But, this is a metal setlists website! Setlists are all over the internet, when I don't want to know a setlist for a show I don't go on the internet for anything related to that tour. And Butcher of Birth didn't specify in the first post that he didn't want the setlist spoiled. And Maidenmagic was supposed to know that?
Especially since the site is already full of setlists from earlier in the tour. People are also supposed to know those haven't been read by a specific user?

Still, at least Butcher's post was freaking hilarious

20/7 Onslaught
30/7 King Diamond
1-2/8 BiesenRock Festival
3/8 Lokerse Festival
Old 04-18-2011, 08:55 AM
D.B.B.

Back on topic, God damn this was an amazing show! I was able to make it behind the guy on the rail after the 5th song. There was no crush at all so it was a very comfortable Maiden experience. And hey, walked out with another Dave Murray pic.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:54 AM
Lead Singer of Atlas

My point was, I'm posting the set, you can say what you will about the set being the same, but where the fuck do you get off by saying "Nah man, I got it, no need for you to post it."

Pure shit on his part.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:00 AM
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher of Birth View Post
My point was, I'm posting the set, you can say what you will about the set being the same, but where the fuck do you get off by saying "Nah man, I got it, no need for you to post it."

Pure shit on his part.
He meant no harm. Stop being butt hurt. The only time anyone even cares about the setlist being posted is the first week or so of a maiden tour since thats when it will change. What you seen, and what he posted, were precisely the same. So shut up and post your review and stop littering your own review thread with butt hurt comments.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:04 AM
Lead Singer of Atlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
He meant no harm. Stop being butt hurt. The only time anyone even cares about the setlist being posted is the first week or so of a maiden tour since thats when it will change. What you seen, and what he posted, were precisely the same. So shut up and post your review and stop littering your own review thread with butt hurt comments.

Tags
iron maiden