Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Raven -- West Hollywood, CA -- October 20th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Champaign, IL -- October 19th, 2014
Asia -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 17th, 2014
Sammy Hagar -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 18th, 2014
Tony MacAlpine -- Vienna, VA -- October 19th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 04-12-2011, 07:44 PM
elturtleboy's Avatar
elturtleboy elturtleboy is offline
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California/LA
Posts: 3,414
thats a GREAT skele set. Im still hoping for a Witch/Trp Them tour. It WILL happen
__________________
10/22-Billy Idol
10/23-Raven/Night Demon
10/31-King Diamond
11/02-Forward/Condition?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-13-2011, 02:56 AM
kommie's Avatar
kommie kommie is offline
How're yeh?
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 1,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackmoreOfBowling View Post
Hoping 3 Inches of Blood does Rock In Hell one of these dates. Probably their most powerful song to date. Still solid set, new songs should be awesome.
That is the worst song they've ever made. it sounds like something AC/DC would write.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-13-2011, 06:51 AM
the deathmetaler's Avatar
the deathmetaler the deathmetaler is offline
Thrash Maniac!!!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New Bedford, MA
Posts: 236
I think both of those bands will play their full sets at NEHMF on Saturday. They are the last two bands playing on the upstairs stage. They always let the last few bands play longer than 30 minutes.

Last edited by the deathmetaler; 04-13-2011 at 07:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-13-2011, 01:05 PM
kommie's Avatar
kommie kommie is offline
How're yeh?
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 1,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by the deathmetaler View Post
I think both of those bands will play their full sets at NEHMF on Saturday. They are the last two bands playing on the upstairs stage. They always let the last few bands play longer than 30 minutes.
The time's were posted and it's 30 minutes, so unless it changes day of, I doubt it, but I've never been to it so I dunno. These setlists add up to 40 minutes each, approximately, so they're getting the same amount of time each.

Last edited by kommie; 04-13-2011 at 01:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-13-2011, 01:51 PM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by elturtleboy View Post
thats a GREAT skele set. Im still hoping for a Witch/Trp Them tour. It WILL happen
i saw them play together last year
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-13-2011, 02:36 PM
mastodon421's Avatar
mastodon421 mastodon421 is offline
Not popular in Buffalo
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swampscott,Massachusetts
Posts: 6,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by kommie View Post
The time's were posted and it's 30 minutes, so unless it changes day of, I doubt it, but I've never been to it so I dunno. These setlists add up to 40 minutes each, approximately, so they're getting the same amount of time each.
Municipal Waste played last on the 2nd stage last year and they ended up playing for 45 minutes when they were only supposed to play for 30 minutes. 3 Inches Of Blood will only play 30 minutes for sure, but Skeletonwitch potentially could play their whole set.
__________________
11/28 Run the Jewels
12/21 The Red Chord/Despised Icon

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-13-2011, 03:06 PM
the deathmetaler's Avatar
the deathmetaler the deathmetaler is offline
Thrash Maniac!!!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New Bedford, MA
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
Municipal Waste played last on the 2nd stage last year and they ended up playing for 45 minutes when they were only supposed to play for 30 minutes. 3 Inches Of Blood will only play 30 minutes for sure, but Skeletonwitch potentially could play their whole set.
Exactly! Hope fully Skeletonwitch will have alot of people upstairs during their set. Their on pretty much the same time Job For A Cowboy get off and Carnifex go on.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-13-2011, 03:09 PM
rjturtle9's Avatar
rjturtle9 rjturtle9 is offline
D.B.B.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Posts: 3,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by the deathmetaler View Post
Exactly! Hope fully Skeletonwitch will have alot of people upstairs during their set. Their on pretty much the same time Job For A Cowboy get off and Carnifex go on.
Skeletonwith>J4AC>Carnifex
__________________
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach." - Nathan Explosion
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-13-2011, 03:31 PM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackmoreOfBowling View Post
Hoping 3 Inches of Blood does Rock In Hell one of these dates. Probably their most powerful song to date. Still solid set, new songs should be awesome.
I'm glad to hear im not the only one hear who likes that song.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-13-2011, 03:36 PM
Indestructible's Avatar
Indestructible Indestructible is offline
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Buffalo, New York
Posts: 4,561
This would be cool to see.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
3 inches of blood, skeletonwitch

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:04 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008