Queen - Atlantic City, NJ -- July 26th, 2014
Touche Amore -- Lawrence, KS -- July 27th, 2014
Machine Head -- Toledo, OH -- July 18th, 2014
MayhemFest -- Clarkston, MI -- July 17th, 2014

Old 07-02-2011, 01:42 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegantopher View Post
I know theres another thread about this, but I like my thread better Anyways, Premonition 13 is playing a show out in Boye Heights next week I'm going to try and make it. I believe I have that day off. I heard they played a show with Sleep in LA last week. I missed it afterall
Oh crazy, I don't even see the show on their website. I missed the Sleep show as well so I might see Animals As Leaders/Intronaut on Sunday instead of Friday so I can go to this. I haven't been to The Blvd before, how is it?
10/3 Anathema/ Alcest
10/4 Mark Lanegan
11/1 Dax Riggs
11/8 LOG/KSE
12/12 High on Fire
2/22 DT/OG
Old 07-04-2011, 10:29 AM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco44 View Post
Oh crazy, I don't even see the show on their website. I missed the Sleep show as well so I might see Animals As Leaders/Intronaut on Sunday instead of Friday so I can go to this. I haven't been to The Blvd before, how is it?
I'm a little biased on the Blvd cause I absolutely love that place cause it feels like home to me but I hear others hate it. Its the perfect place for power violence/grind shows. I havent seen a doom band play there so I don't know how that will turn out. Its a tiny ass hole in the wall that is easy to miss. Its right at the corner of Whittier Blvd and Mott Street. You'll see a Frosty Freeze directly across the street from it. Theres a liquor store there too with chep alcohol so you can pregame if you're into that. I usually go to the next street on the left after the blvd and park on it. Its called Ome Ave. Theres a giant ass hill no one likes to park on cause its steep but its the perfect place for me to find close parking. I'm not 100% sure if I can make it at this point but I want to go.