Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Cannibal Corpse -- South Burlington, VT -- July 28, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Camden, NJ -- July 30th, 2014
Judas Priest -- Vorst, Belgium -- March 16th, 1991
Black Label Society -- Memphis, TN -- July 27th, 2014
Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19th, 2013

Old 03-26-2011, 09:54 PM
PC Load Letter? What the fuck does that mean?

Helmet -- Cleveland, OH -- March 26th, 2011

Venue: Peabody's
Source: Me

Role Model
FBLA II
You Borrowed
Better
He Feels Bad
Turned Out
Unsung
Give It
Ironhead
In The Meantime
So Long
Just Another Victim
Wilma's Rainbow
-----------------
Tic
In Person
Milquetoast

Great show overall. This was my 4th Helmet show and number 5 will be next Friday. Pretty cool they played Meantime backwards. Page mentioned that they change it up every show. Also, it seemed like from all the other posts about this tour that the crowd cleared out after Vitus...not Cleveland. The crowd was pretty much still there. Great response, but they always do well in Cleveland. Crowbar got the biggest response and spawned like 3 fights, also had sound trouble. It was awesome to see them live! Minus the sound issue, the band was tight as hell. Red Fang was awesome, Vitus was cool too. Dave Chandler was a total badass. He started jamming on a solo while walking around the crowd.

Awesome night with awesome bands! Can't wait to do it again Friday.

Last edited by petrovar; 03-27-2011 at 06:54 AM.
Old 03-27-2011, 04:26 PM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Pretty awesome that they did it backwards. I think that works a little bit better since the bigger hits on that album are played towards the end as opposed to stacking all the hits at the beginning. Either way still amazing shit, jealous you get to see them twice in a week period. Hopefully they will switch up encore and you'll hear some different stuff.
Old 03-27-2011, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
Either way still amazing shit, jealous you get to see them twice in a week period. Hopefully they will switch up encore and you'll hear some different stuff.
Well from what I've seen, they have been playing the same 15 songs, just in different order. But we got Tic as a bonus, so I wouldn't be surprised. I did notice on their stage setlist that they keep a few extra songs at the end to choose from for the encore. We shall see...
Old 03-27-2011, 09:17 PM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrovar View Post
Well from what I've seen, they have been playing the same 15 songs, just in different order. But we got Tic as a bonus, so I wouldn't be surprised. I did notice on their stage setlist that they keep a few extra songs at the end to choose from for the encore. We shall see...
Tic would be pretty freaking sweet. Saw on Helmet board @ the NY show they did I Know & Blacktop. Easily the best encores I've seen them do on this tour so far.
Old 03-28-2011, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
Tic would be pretty freaking sweet. Saw on Helmet board @ the NY show they did I Know & Blacktop. Easily the best encores I've seen them do on this tour so far.
Yeah those two songs rule. They actually played I Know a few years back after I requested it. We got Blacktop last year. Maybe the Seattle show will get them

Tags
helmet