Mastodon -- Newcastle, England -- November 25th, 2014
Exodus -- West Springfield, VA -- November 25th, 2014
Bob Seger -- Saginaw, MI -- November 19th, 2014
Ace Frehley -- Uncasville, CT -- November 21st, 2014
Nuclear War Now! Fest IV -- Berlin, Germany -- November 7-8th, 2014

Old 03-05-2011, 12:01 PM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

Wormrot -- Boyle Heights, CA -- March 4th, 2011

All day yesterday wasn't sure if I was going to make it because my pain level was going up and down too much, but in the end seeing Primate and Wormrot outweighed the pain. I showed up to the Blvd at 10pm to find out Primate wasn't to go on till 11pm. I didn't want to stand around for an hour, so I picked up a PBR and kicked it in my car till Primate went on. They played such a sick 25 or so minute set. They sounded killer, except I wish the vocals were a little louder. I appeared to be the only one who knew the songs from the EP. They should have released the EP earlier so that people could listen to it and know it before the tour started. Everyone just stood still for them, except a few peple headbanging. It was kind of pathetic. I hope they have a better reception at the Scion show. They played the entire EP plus 8 other songs that kicked ass. The big guitarist gave me a copy of the setlist after the show

March of the Curmudgeion
Social Seizure
Global Division
Silence in Violence
Hellbound
Headache
Decay/Attack
Wasted Youth
Goon
Draw Back a Stump
Drinking and Driving (Black Flag)
Street Fight
Get the Fuck Off my Lawn
Pride
Reform

Wormrot was up next. Holy shit, they were off the wall!! Too bad there weren't more people there because the Blvd was getting violent. I found a great spot on the stage behind the guitarist for my crippled ass to hang out. The sound was great for Wormrot. I could hear everything perfectly and loved it. I guess they filmed the set and are going to make a music video for two of the songs they performed, don't remember which ones, but it'll be cool to see if I'm in it The played a bunch of new songs from a cd that is suppose to be released soon, looking forward to it. I really wish I didn't crack a rib last week so I could make it through the day at Scion today, but at least I got to see the two bands I wanted to see most. I grabbed a setlist from the singer. It was a cool looking setlist, a narrow, laminated strip haha. They obviously shortened the title names to fit on the strip, so I'm too lazy to find the full names so I'm just going to write it out exactly as listed.

Sledge
Compulsive
All Go
Infection
Overpower
Set
Retarded
Dead
Exterminatino
Semi
Pathetic
Evolved
Double
Murder
Addicts
Suffer
Erased
Deceased
Waste
So Fierce
Critical
Freedom
Turmoil
Stupid
No One
Beer
Talkshit
Stench
One
So What
Ferocious
Principle
Fix
Meteor
Plunged
Manipulation

Primate - 9/10 (would give 10/10 but sound wasn't so great)
Wormrot - 10/10
Old 03-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Dude, fuck yeah. I wish so bad they were coming here.
12/16 - Pallbearer
12/18 - Orange Goblin OR Wolvhammer
Old 03-05-2011, 06:17 PM
and you can never quarantine the past

I need to see Primate so badly! They play around here all the time (I'm from Atlanta along with them). I've already missed at least two chances to see them. And their next two shows are 21+

as for the Wormrot set, not a lot of songs from Abuse... did the new ones sound good?
Old 03-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganarchy View Post
I need to see Primate so badly! They play around here all the time (I'm from Atlanta along with them). I've already missed at least two chances to see them. And their next two shows are 21+

as for the Wormrot set, not a lot of songs from Abuse... did the new ones sound good?
Hope you can see Primate soon! Just saw em again 2 hours ago and they were killer. Eturtle fucked up and vanished for the group hug with Kevin hahaha. As for Wormrot, the new songs soud killer!!! Can't wait for th new album
Old 03-06-2011, 12:57 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

I just saw Wormrot at Scion Rock fest earlier today. They were fucking amazing!!! I have never checked out or heard any of their music other than hearing all you guys talk about their "greatness"...up until today. Damn, Now I'm a believer. I will make it a plan to see these fuckers every time they are in town. Goddamn they blew me away. I am officially in love with this band.
11/14 - Slayer
Old 03-06-2011, 01:25 AM
...the dead are among us!

Sounds like a great show. I am really hoping to catch them at SXSW (with Magrudergrind and Cough ).

According to theprp.com the 2 songs that they filmed videos for that night were Erased Existence and Spot A Pathetic.

Tags
primate, wormrot