Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Exodus -- West Springfield, VA -- November 25th, 2014
Bob Seger -- Saginaw, MI -- November 19th, 2014
Ace Frehley -- Uncasville, CT -- November 21st, 2014
Nuclear War Now! Fest IV -- Berlin, Germany -- November 7-8th, 2014
Deafheaven -- Toronto, Ontario -- November 21st, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Old 04-14-2011, 06:49 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
How is it the bands' fault that their fans are assholes?

Role reversal, Varg murdered a guy, does that mean every Black Metal fan kills people?

Don't blame the bands for having shitty asshole fans. I got my ass kicked at Periphery with forearms to the face for 2 and a half songs before I got out of the pit. Does that mean Periphery is bunch of assholes who don't giove a shit about their fans? Hell no. If you ever get a chance to be on a stage playing with a band, you'll realize that you can't see 10 feet from the stage. A lot of times bands can't see that shit on stage, and almost all the time, they aren't looking for it to either.

Hate the asshole fans, not the bands.
I never said it was the bands fault but when a hardcore band plays the fans "usaully" and in this case was a wanna be tough guy. Being in a pit and getting hit is gonna happen but being up front on the rail minding your own business then getting hit by some dude for no reason shouldnt happen,Im not blaming the band for that fan cause im sure they would not condone some dude hitting a women.Needless to say every show for every band has atleast one asshole fan in the crowd.With that being said i wanna know why converge was brought up in a thread that had nothing to do with them in the first place?
Old 04-14-2011, 06:51 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokebeer420 View Post
I never said it was the bands fault but when a hardcore band plays the fans "usaully" and in this case was a wanna be tough guy. Being in a pit and getting hit is gonna happen but being up front on the rail minding your own business then getting hit by some dude for no reason shouldnt happen,Im not blaming the band for that fan cause im sure they would not condone some dude hitting a women.Needless to say every show for every band has atleast one asshole fan in the crowd.With that being said i wanna know why converge was brought up in a thread that had nothing to do with them in the first place?
It's metalsetlists. How often have you ever saw a thread stay on topic?
Old 04-14-2011, 07:29 PM
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokebeer420 View Post
BTBAM Tour --> Making Fun of ____ for liking Whitechapel --> Me Listing Favorite Deathcore Bands --> Make Mistake of Including BDM --> "BDM Isn't Deathcore!!!111" --> "They Don't Have Hardcore Elements!!!111" --> Swanson Comes In Talking About How Converge Isn't Even Mathcore, Why The Fuck Is Converge on a BTBAM Thread Anyhow --> Me Explaining that BDM Covered Converge So Like Yeah --> You
3/15 Gogol Bordello
Old 04-14-2011, 09:38 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
It's metalsetlists. How often have you ever saw a thread stay on topic?
true

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalDescent View Post
BTBAM Tour --> Making Fun of ____ for liking Whitechapel --> Me Listing Favorite Deathcore Bands --> Make Mistake of Including BDM --> "BDM Isn't Deathcore!!!111" --> "They Don't Have Hardcore Elements!!!111" --> Swanson Comes In Talking About How Converge Isn't Even Mathcore, Why The Fuck Is Converge on a BTBAM Thread Anyhow --> Me Explaining that BDM Covered Converge So Like Yeah --> You
WTF?