Phobia -- Tempe, AZ -- July 11th, 2014
Collective Soul -- Woodhaven, MI -- July 11th, 2014
Warped Tour -- Mansfield, MA -- July 10th, 2014
Metallica -- Warsaw, Poland -- July 11th, 2014
Snakecharmer -- London, England -- July 11th, 2014

Old 02-16-2011, 10:15 PM
Lead Singer of Atlas

Deadlock's New Video

It sounds like Deadlock, feels like Deadlock, so what's not to like if you already like this band.

I'm pleased, and I figure that is all that counts. They need to come to the States though and try and gain some more support.

Here is a link to the new video, below is a quick little round up on the new album.

"Virus Jones", the new video from Germany's DEADLOCK, can be viewed below. The clip was filmed in Leipzip, Germany with directors Philipp Hirsch and Heiko Tippelt (HEAVEN SHALL BURN, TRIPTYKON, AMON AMARTH), and attempts to capture the meaning behind the track's lyrics, which deal with pharmaceutical, medical, and biological technology, and the business behind it.

"Mankind has been suffering from diseases for years, blaming it on viruses or whatever, taking medicines and all kinds of medical treatments, but never asking twice, just consuming to forget about its fears," said DEADLOCK vocalist Johannes Prem. "It's all about promoting new products and finding new therapies, but it is never about really helping the patients. In the end you have the choice whether you want to die for fear of the disease, from the disease itself, or because of the side effects of your medicines. The video shows every band member as an individual playing alone on that stage called life."

"Virus Jones" comes off DEADLOCK's new album, "Bizarro World", which will be released on February 28 in Europe and March 16 in the U.S. via Lifeforce Records. The CD was recorded at Slaughter's Palace studio and was once again produced and engineered by the band's musical mastermind and guitar/sound wizard Sebastian Reichl.

"Bizarro World" track listing:

01. Virus Jones
02. State Of Decay
03. Falling Skywards
04. Earthlings
05. You Left Me Dead
06. Brutal Romance
07. Alienation
08. Renegade
09. Htrae
10. Bizarro World
11. Paranoia Extravaganza
Old 02-17-2011, 12:43 AM
N00B

New album's pretty gay.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:56 AM
This Guy

Good Song, thanks for the video. i cant wait for the new album i have it pre-ordered id like to see a U.S tour though.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:59 AM
Lead Singer of Atlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameFreac View Post
New album's pretty gay.
5 Reasons as to why, otherwise your comment is invalid and you look a major douche.