Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Riot Fest -- Denver, CO -- September 19th, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- September 18th, 2014
Puya -- Washington, D.C. -- September 17th, 2014
Samhain -- Los Angeles, CA -- September 19th, 2014
Deafheaven -- Toronto, Ontario -- September 19th, 2014

  #201  
Old 06-11-2011, 10:36 PM
NickLed19's Avatar
NickLed19 NickLed19 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Nashville,TN
Posts: 1,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
Considering the only time I saw A7X was 2008 and that they put on a super amazing show, I'm very much looking forward to seeing them again.
Its pretty much the same show though. Same thing with 3DG and Seether. They never switch it up.
__________________
Boston
Nothing More?
Journey
Tom Petty
Louder than Life Fest
ADTR/BMTH
Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 06-12-2011, 07:56 PM
Steev Steev is online now
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,398
Another date, Sept 3rd in Tampa

Weird thing is it says show starts at 2:30, but the Camden show says it starts at noon
__________________
Fishbone
It Dies Today
Boysetsfire
Slayer/Suicidal/Exodus
Living Colour
Slipknot/KoRn
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 06-12-2011, 07:58 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,583
We'll know for sure soon enough.
__________________
Website Designer and Product Promotions for LightUpFun.com
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 06-13-2011, 05:11 AM
Steev Steev is online now
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
We'll know for sure soon enough.
it's probably a missprint, but fingers crossed Camden gets more bands(VERY unlikely, but I can dream)
__________________
Fishbone
It Dies Today
Boysetsfire
Slayer/Suicidal/Exodus
Living Colour
Slipknot/KoRn
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 06-13-2011, 05:50 AM
snowdog2112's Avatar
snowdog2112 snowdog2112 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 245
Date City/State Venue Ticket On Sale
8/26/11 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center On Sale 6/24
8/27/11 Scranton, PA Toyota Pavilion On Sale 6/17
8/28/11 Boston, MA Comcast Center On Sale 6/30
8/31/11 Washington, DC Jiffy Lube Live On Sale 6/24
9/3/11 Tampa, FL 1-800-ASK-GARY Amphitheatre On Sale 6/24
9/4/11 Biloxi, MS Mississippi Coast Coliseum On Sale 6/17
9/5/11 Houston, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion On Sale 6/24
9/10/11 Buffalo, NY Darien Lake Performing Arts Center On Sale 6/24
9/11/11 Hartford, CT The Comcast Theatre On Sale 6/30
9/14/11 Toronto, ON Molson Amphitheatre On Sale 6/24
9/16/11 Pittsburgh, PA First Niagara Pavilion On Sale 6/24
9/17/11 Indianapolis, IN Verizon Wireless Music Center On Sale 6/18
9/21/11 Cleveland, OH Blossom Music Center On Sale 6/24
9/23/11 Omaha, NE WestFair Amphitheatre Buy Tickets
9/24/11 Kansas City, MO Sandstone Amphitheatre On Sale 6/18
10/9/11 San Diego, CA Cricket Amphitheater On Sale 6/25
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 06-13-2011, 07:53 AM
AnthG AnthG is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 1,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdog2112 View Post
9/14/11 Toronto, ON Molson Amphitheatre On Sale 6/24
I hope they learned from their mistake last year and are actually setting it up so that the Main stage and second stage aren't playing at the same time, and that it starts in the afternoon as opposed to the evening.
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 06-13-2011, 09:04 AM
snowdog2112's Avatar
snowdog2112 snowdog2112 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 245
In Buffalo second stage ended at 5:45 6:00 Main Stage started something like that
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 06-13-2011, 12:02 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,583
I hope they don't wait another month+ to announce the rest.
__________________
Website Designer and Product Promotions for LightUpFun.com
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 06-13-2011, 12:06 PM
rugbyman rugbyman is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
I hope they don't wait another month+ to announce the rest.
they said they were going to release the other dates june 29th.
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 06-13-2011, 12:06 PM
velvetgrass velvetgrass is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Greenfield, WI
Posts: 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdog2112 View Post
Date City/State Venue Ticket On Sale
8/26/11 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center On Sale 6/24
8/27/11 Scranton, PA Toyota Pavilion On Sale 6/17
8/28/11 Boston, MA Comcast Center On Sale 6/30
8/31/11 Washington, DC Jiffy Lube Live On Sale 6/24
9/3/11 Tampa, FL 1-800-ASK-GARY Amphitheatre On Sale 6/24
9/4/11 Biloxi, MS Mississippi Coast Coliseum On Sale 6/17
9/5/11 Houston, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion On Sale 6/24
9/10/11 Buffalo, NY Darien Lake Performing Arts Center On Sale 6/24
9/11/11 Hartford, CT The Comcast Theatre On Sale 6/30
9/14/11 Toronto, ON Molson Amphitheatre On Sale 6/24
9/16/11 Pittsburgh, PA First Niagara Pavilion On Sale 6/24
9/17/11 Indianapolis, IN Verizon Wireless Music Center On Sale 6/18
9/21/11 Cleveland, OH Blossom Music Center On Sale 6/24
9/23/11 Omaha, NE WestFair Amphitheatre Buy Tickets
9/24/11 Kansas City, MO Sandstone Amphitheatre On Sale 6/18
10/9/11 San Diego, CA Cricket Amphitheater On Sale 6/25
Wow this is way shorter than last year. What's the deal?
__________________
Rise Against (9/11)
Bastille (10/18)
Pearl Jam (10/20)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:21 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008