Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Motley Crue -- Atlanta, GA -- August 30th, 2015
Kid Rock -- Mountain View, CA -- August 30th, 2015
Riot V -- Westland, MI -- August 29th, 2015
Saxon -- Golden, CO -- August 30th, 2015
Evergrey -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 29th, 2015


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
EMPIRE OF THE CLOUDS IS A MASTERPIECE!!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,926
Linkin Park -- St. Paul, MN -- January 28th, 2011

Sure wish I could have made this show! Wow! They're doing a HUGE set!

The Requiem
Papercut
Lying From You
Given Up
What I've Done
Empty Spaces
When They Come for Me
No More Sorrow
Jornada del Muerto
Waiting For The End
Burning in the Skies
Numb
The Radiance
Breaking The Habit
Fallout
The Catalyst
Crawling
One Step Closer
Bleed It Out
(With A Place For My Head verse 1 & bridge, and drum solo)
Encore:
Wisdom, Justice, and Love
Iridescent
Shadow Of The Day
In The End
New Divide
Faint

SOURCE
__________________
Aces High, my #1 favorite vocal performance EVER has been TIED with the opening part on The Red And The Black! I NEVER thought that would happen! WOW!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-02-2011, 03:09 PM
Shadowswillfall414's Avatar
Shadowswillfall414 Shadowswillfall414 is offline
Was it worth it?
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 400
Linkin park sucks.
__________________
Foo Fighters-November 16th
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-02-2011, 03:11 PM
DisposableJustice's Avatar
DisposableJustice DisposableJustice is online now
I AM THE GREAT BIG MOUTH
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,220
Ah yes I remember the good old days when Linkin Park was like GOOD....first two albums were killer...now, no so much anymore
__________________
10/17-Ghost
10/27-Korn
10/29-King Diamond/Exodus
11/7-Machine Head
11/11-Blind Guardian
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-02-2011, 03:12 PM
Shadowswillfall414's Avatar
Shadowswillfall414 Shadowswillfall414 is offline
Was it worth it?
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisposableJustice View Post
Ah yes I remember the good old days when Linkin Park was like GOOD....first two albums were killer...now, no so much anymore
Didnt really like the 2nd album, not bad, just not good. But yes first album was great.
__________________
Foo Fighters-November 16th
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-02-2011, 03:17 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 23,352
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
Sure wish I could have made this show! Wow! They're doing a HUGE set!

The Requiem
Papercut
Lying From You
Given Up
What I've Done
Empty Spaces
When They Come for Me
No More Sorrow
Jornada del Muerto
Waiting For The End
Burning in the Skies
Numb
The Radiance
Breaking The Habit
Fallout
The Catalyst
Crawling
One Step Closer

Bleed It Out
(With A Place For My Head verse 1 & bridge, and drum solo)
Encore:
Wisdom, Justice, and Love
Iridescent
Shadow Of The Day
In The End
New Divide
Faint

SOURCE
All those songs, only 7 good ones. And that's pushing it.
__________________
07/22 - Melt-Banana
07/26 - Forever Came Calling & Primitive Man
07/30 - Warped (?)
08/05 - Knockout Kid
08/07 - Fireworks (?)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-02-2011, 03:18 PM
maidenpriest's Avatar
maidenpriest maidenpriest is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 1,720
who cares if they are playing a long set when like 2/3 of the songs on the set suck...
__________________
Rush- 7/28
Blind Guardian- 11/22
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-02-2011, 03:19 PM
Shadowswillfall414's Avatar
Shadowswillfall414 Shadowswillfall414 is offline
Was it worth it?
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by maidenpriest View Post
who cares if they are playing a long set when like 2/3 of the songs on the set suck...
This
__________________
Foo Fighters-November 16th
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-02-2011, 03:21 PM
ShatteredFlame's Avatar
ShatteredFlame ShatteredFlame is offline
not the mama
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hamden CT/Long Island NY
Posts: 2,166
I should be seeing a headlining Pendulum show instead of seeing them open for Linkin Park at MSG. Gonna be sweet!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-02-2011, 03:26 PM
mastodon421's Avatar
mastodon421 mastodon421 is offline
Not popular in Buffalo
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swampscott,Massachusetts
Posts: 7,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
All those songs, only 7 good ones. And that's pushing it.
Just about, I like Lying From You too. It's truely shameful what this band has become.
__________________
9/18 Fall of Troy
9/19 A$AP Rocky
10/3 Revocation/Archspire
11/15 Parkway Drive

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-02-2011, 04:15 PM
BlashyrkhMR101's Avatar
BlashyrkhMR101 BlashyrkhMR101 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 126
Any chance you got a Pendulum setlist?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
linkin park

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:22 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008