Cheap Trick -- Boston, MA -- August 27th, 2014
Misery Signals -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 01-23-2011, 07:49 PM
N00B

Thumbs up Nightmare After Christmas Tour -- Lowell, MA -- January 22nd, 2011

*This is my first concert review*

I arrived at the show about 15 minutes before the doors opened, thank god one of my friends was about 500 people into line, it was a cold night. and they were slowly letting people in because the city of Lowell was having power issues. those power issues cost time in the sets. From the "This Is Bull-Shit" chants to talking with random people waiting to get down to the show. they finally let us in. We got to the stairs and had to wait for the apple-picker things to move off area. as soon as i saw the first gate open, i jumped the wall and sprinted to the front. i made it to the bar!

New Medicine's set got completely cut due to the power outage. they came out to the crowd right after Hollywood Undead's set to sell CD's

Hollywood Undead was amazing. Their rock/metal/rap feel was just a great way to open up for the night. They started with their masks on and then took them off 3 songs into their set. With just 3 shows in 2011 under their belt and debuting Danny and the new masks, they defiantly stole the show. at times when all 6 members were singing parts of the songs, it just seemed to fit in. their set was also cut short due to the power outage. i give Hollywood Undead a 9/10

Undead
Sell Your Soul
Bottle And A Gun
City
Paradise Lost
Young
Hear Me Now

I mainly only wanted to see Corey Taylor and Jim Root, i love Stone Sour's music, but it was my first time ever seeing Corey Taylor Live. From beginning to end Corey was jumping all over the stage. Both guitarists and the bassist were moving around and putting all their energy into it. they were able to play the entire set. i give Stone Sour a 8/10

Mission Statement
Reborn
Digital
Hesitate
Made Of Scars
Say You'll Haunt Me
Bother
Through Glass
Hell And Consequences
30/30 - 150

After seeing Avenged Sevenfold at Mayhem 2010 in Manfield, Mass for the first time. i half new what to expect from them. Granted they didn't have Mike Portnoy. Instead, playing just his second live show since joining A7X, Arin did an amazing Job. The Stage set up was amazing, it was a graveyard scene with fire coming from everywhere. The highlight of the show was their encore "Fiction" that was sung entirely by The Rev. I Give Avenged Sevenfold a 9/10

Nightmare
Critical Acclaim
Welcome To The Family
Danger Line
Buried Alive
So Far Away
Afterlife
God Hates Us
Bat Country
Unholy Confessions

Encore:
Fiction
A Little Piece Of Heaven

Ok, so i know Hollywood Undead isn't the most liked band on this website, but i do like them, so if your going to talk shit about them, and them only. If your going to bash them, bash them for a decent reason, not just cuz you don't like their sound, they are and will be more famous than you will ever be, GET OVER IT!
Old 01-23-2011, 08:06 PM
N00B

Hollywood Undead blows.
Tom Petty
Louder than Life Fest
ADTR/BMTH
Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
Old 01-23-2011, 08:12 PM
Banned Asshole

Way to write a review on some emo shit.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:20 PM
Lead Singer of Atlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magson13 View Post

Seriously though, grow up. All I have heard about you is that you troll like there is no end, and after seeing this post I can only sympathize more greatly with the rest of the board that is forced to deal with you due to your membership to this board.

Don't over step the boundaries of free speech though, you never know what lurks in the Lair of the Admin.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:00 PM
Banned Asshole

Well I'm just oh so sorry that you were forced by some third party to read my post.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:05 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

Quote:
Old 01-23-2011, 09:07 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

Quote:
Well I'm just oh so sorry that you were forced by some third party to read my post.
In a way we were because as we were reading everyones comments we happened to come across yours, and you happen to be a prick.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher of Birth View Post

Seriously though, grow up. All I have heard about you is that you troll like there is no end, and after seeing this post I can only sympathize more greatly with the rest of the board that is forced to deal with you due to your membership to this board.

Don't over step the boundaries of free speech though, you never know what lurks in the Lair of the Admin.
Free speech has no limits or boundaries etc.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:13 PM
Lead Singer of Atlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
Free speech has no limits or boundaries etc.
Read the rules of the board then. This isn't America, this is Metal Setlists, know the difference.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:15 PM
Lead Singer of Atlas

Quote:
Yeah you are posting on a public discussion forum. What's the point of using it if you don't read what someone before you said?

Tags
avenged sevenfold, hollywood undead, nightmare after christmas, stone sour