Bob Seger -- Saginaw, MI -- November 19th, 2014
Ace Frehley -- Uncasville, CT -- November 21st, 2014
Nuclear War Now! Fest IV -- Berlin, Germany -- November 7-8th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 01-23-2011, 09:31 PM
Lead Singer of Atlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by windshldbraker88 View Post
There first song was called Hollywood and a producer made the mistake of naming them Hollywood Undead and it stuck, so they kept it
The fact that you know this...
Old 01-24-2011, 11:10 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher of Birth View Post
The fact that you know this...
I like Hollywood Undead, so what? plus i was wrong, the original band name was Hollywood and the first song was Undead, and that's how it got mixed up
Old 01-24-2011, 02:53 PM
Was it worth it?

Quote:
I like Hollywood Undead, so what? plus i was wrong, the original band name was Hollywood and the first song was Undead, and that's how it got mixed up
There like a linkin park wannabe's with masks. And idk where they got there name from they suck.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:47 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowswillfall414 View Post
There like a linkin park wannabe's with masks. And idk where they got there name from they suck.
Linkin Park yurned into Sell outs, their new CD is pop=punk bullshit
Old 01-25-2011, 07:07 AM
Red Light In My Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickLed19 View Post
The cover of Shout at the Devil was terrible.
Which isn't that hard to do, since Shout at the Devil is a pretty terrible song to begin with (and I like Motley Crue).
Old 01-25-2011, 12:26 PM
Was it worth it?

Quote:
Linkin Park yurned into Sell outs, their new CD is pop=punk bullshit
Good point.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:57 PM
Banned Asshole

Sevenfold/Stone Sour are a good combo. They are both great bands. Suprisingly short sets from both though it is a little dissapointing. Hollywood Undead is an ok band. Their 1st album kind of sucked but the new shit is pretty good.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:06 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Well this is my first review/set so bear along with me. Well i attended the a7x show last night and wow...what a show. Say what u will about them they put on a hell of a show. Stone sour was also there, which were...One of the best bands i seen live but ill get to that later. So i arrive at the venue at around 5:45 and we have to go to the back at the line...which was about around the whole venue Freezing my ass off i have to wait out there for 1 whole hour. Playing kick the can with random people was fun though So i get in on time to catch the begginning of hollywood undead. Nothing really much to say about them. They suck on there albums, they suck live, they suck all the way. Anyways after a mountin dew run, i get back in my seat on time to see stone sour is ready to go on. Now, slipknot is my favorite band. Corey taylor is my idol. Seeing him live was just...amazing... Nothing better to see him live. Spot on with his vocals, acting like a mad man on stage. Seeing him alone playing bother was also amazing. Couldnt be any better that stone sour.

Mission statement
Reborn
Digital
Hesitate
Made of scars
Say you'll haunt me
Bother
Through glass
Hell and conequences
30/30 150

So after that amazing performence, i didnt actually know if a7x could beat that. Opening up with nightmare (with no hanging which was wierd cause i thought they would do it ) But anyways, there performence was over the top. Crazy pyro, Insane front man, and great solos. Everything a great metal show needs. One problem i have with there set though, no almost easy and NO BEAST AND THE HARLET!!! Ok i could do without almost easy but what the fuck no beast and the harlet? I was suprised Set could have been much better with to much new stuff. But they deff made up for it with there encore. Fiction, which is entirely sang by the rev, was the highlight of the show. It was beautifal, incredible and so powerful. So powerful that i actually sat down with my mouth open in shock. A little piece of heaven is also a great ending just to say. Overall, a great metal show overall.

Nightmare
Critical acclaim
Welcome to the family
Danger line
Buried alive
So far away
Afterlife
God hates us
Bat country
Unholy confessions
--------------------
Fiction
A little piece of heaven

Overall, both bands did a great job. Stone sour was better than a7x in my opinion but for more personal reasons. Say what u will, this was a kick ass show. Honestly hollywood undead wasnt there in my opinion. New medicene didnt play, i dont know why and i dont care. Dont even know who they are. After the show, i got stuck in the parking garage for like an hour. Worth it though.
Stone Sour: No "Get Inside" or "Orchids" WTF?
A7X: No "Gunslinger" or "Seize the Day" ? Those are musts man. Oh Well, Other than that it seems like a killer set.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Was it worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratcat90 View Post
Sevenfold/Stone Sour are a good combo. They are both great bands. Suprisingly short sets from both though it is a little dissapointing. Hollywood Undead is an ok band. Their 1st album kind of sucked but the new shit is pretty good.
They are. They had short setlists but they talked alot. Plus stone sour only had 50 minutes. I mean its good for 10 songs. A7XS songs are sorta long so it made sense. And no hollywood undead sucked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratcat90 View Post
Stone Sour: No "Get Inside" or "Orchids" WTF?
A7X: No "Gunslinger" or "Seize the Day" ? Those are musts man. Oh Well, Other than that it seems like a killer set.
I know what your saying but it made sense live. Plus all the new shit goes over so well live.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:01 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
They are. They had short setlists but they talked alot. Plus stone sour only had 50 minutes. I mean its good for 10 songs. A7XS songs are sorta long so it made sense. And no hollywood undead sucked.

I know what your saying but it made sense live. Plus all the new shit goes over so well live.
Yeah i can see them talking alot throughout the performance. Man i wish i could see them all live. I can also see Undead sucking live! Yeah a prime example of a long A7X song is "A Little Piece of Heaven."
Loving the update tho! Keep it metal!

Tags
avenged sevenfold, stone sour