Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Boris -- Santa Cruz, CA -- August 21st, 2014
Skid Row -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 20th, 2014
The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6th, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014

  #1  
Old 01-11-2011, 07:02 PM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,938
GWAR East Coast Mini Tour

2/20 - Music Hall of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY w/ Mobile Deathcamp
2/22 - Higher Ground, South Burlington, VT
2/24 - Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ w/ Mobile Deathcamp
2/25 - The National, Richmond, VA w/ Cannibus Corpse and Mensrea

SAUCE

Im most likely not going. I fucking love GWAR but I dont need to see them headlining twice in 2 months.

Last edited by BloodoftheKings; 01-11-2011 at 07:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-12-2011, 05:15 AM
ShatteredFlame's Avatar
ShatteredFlame ShatteredFlame is offline
not the mama
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hamden CT/Long Island NY
Posts: 2,166
I can't believe Music Hall allowed them to play there. They are probably going to regret that.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-12-2011, 10:02 AM
RAZOR's Avatar
RAZOR RAZOR is offline
beware of the quiet one
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,101
2/18 - Crocodile Rock - Allentown PA
2/19 - Mr. Smalls - Pittsburgh, PA
__________________
8/23 - Infest

Last edited by RAZOR; 01-12-2011 at 10:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-12-2011, 12:32 PM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
2/20 - Music Hall of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY w/ Mobile Deathcamp
2/22 - Higher Ground, South Burlington, VT
2/24 - Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ w/ Mobile Deathcamp
2/25 - The National, Richmond, VA w/ Cannibus Corpse and Mensrea

SAUCE

Im most likely not going. I fucking love GWAR but I dont need to see them headlining twice in 2 months.
not everyone is as forunate, FUCKING STOKED


that's gonna be one hell of a weekend...
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-12-2011, 12:41 PM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,938
I think their probably gonna play the same set.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-12-2011, 01:58 PM
daimonos's Avatar
daimonos daimonos is offline
Fairies wear boots and ya gotta believe me.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 3,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZOR View Post
2/18 - Crocodile Rock - Allentown PA
2/19 - Mr. Smalls - Pittsburgh, PA
Not sure if I'm going to go since Immortal and Nachtmystium are also coming that week, but it would be fun to see them there again.
__________________
I've lost track of just about everything.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-12-2011, 09:30 PM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
I think their probably gonna play the same set.
word.
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-12-2011, 09:38 PM
RAZOR's Avatar
RAZOR RAZOR is offline
beware of the quiet one
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by daimonos View Post
Not sure if I'm going to go since Immortal and Nachtmystium are also coming that week, but it would be fun to see them there again.
Be a trooper, go to all three.
__________________
8/23 - Infest
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-12-2011, 09:48 PM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZOR View Post
Be a trooper, go to all three.
that's what i'm doing most likely, EHG friday, work saturday morning to evening then Immortal Saturday night, work sunday morning-evening then possibly GWAR sunday night. then school.


fuuuuuckkkk
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-12-2011, 10:20 PM
RAZOR's Avatar
RAZOR RAZOR is offline
beware of the quiet one
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by bt11763 View Post
that's what i'm doing most likely, EHG friday, work saturday morning to evening then Immortal Saturday night, work sunday morning-evening then possibly GWAR sunday night. then school.


fuuuuuckkkk
Have fun going to school all tinted pink.
__________________
8/23 - Infest
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:24 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008