Family Values Tour -- Denver, CO -- November 11th, 2001
Judas Priest -- Salt Lake City, UT -- November 12th, 1990
Korn -- Denver, CO -- July 29th, 2002

Old 01-07-2011, 05:57 PM
things are more than just what you see

Lol at this thread... god.

9/21: Uproar Festival
Old 01-07-2011, 06:03 PM
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the lightsaber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
Wrong, wrong, totally fucking wrong.

A CONSPIRATOR IS A PERSON WHO DOES WHAT YOU DESCRIBED ABOVE. A CONSPIRACY THEORIST IS A PERSON WHO THINKS THAT CONSIPRATORS ARE EVERYWHERE, AND ARE OUT TO GET HIM OR HER (OR ALL OF US).

Seriously, dude. Just stop.
^This X infinity
Old 01-07-2011, 10:39 PM
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage

aww i thought this was an indestructible fat joke
10/31-King Diamond
Old 01-08-2011, 09:14 AM
Headbanger

My god this thread started off with a big WTF? and turned into the funniest thing I've read in a month.

For the record I am a HUGE Conspiracy Theorist and I've never plotted anything in my life. hahaha

Time to make this thread my rant of the day:

Wanna hear something really crazy? The same day a few little battery powered packages went poof at public offices around here, injuring no one except a burnt hand, 2 million fish died in the Chesepeake bay. 2 million fish died and was it even mentioned on the news? No, they had to spend 48 hours straight on a story that I personally could give a shit less about. As someone who eats crabs out of the bay and lives on the water I care way more about 2 million fish dying. Guess what the cause of the dead fish was? Corexit? Of course it was but they claim it was the weather. The weather suddenly killed 2 million fish and it had nothing to do with 700,000 gallons of poison being dumped in the gulf.

Needless to say I'll never eat anything from my own creek again and I'll never believe the shit the news feeds us. Last summer a human foot washed up on my beach. My neighbor called the police. They brought in cadaver dogs, helicopters and 20 cops were in my yard for 10 hours. They found a human forearm 8 houses up the creek and when the local news tried to get footage they freaked out and blocked my street off. I flip on the 11:pm news that night and they said bear parts wash up on creek. They claim Taxidermists dump excess animal parts in the water and that's what it was. Unless this bear wore a size 10 Jordan, they were lying to the public.

Think for yourself... Question Authority!
10/24 - Judas Priest & Steel Panther

Last edited by jhdeity; 01-08-2011 at 09:18 AM.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:29 AM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
My god this thread started off with a big WTF? and turned into the funniest thing I've read in a month.

For the record I am a HUGE Conspiracy Theorist and I've never plotted anything in my life. hahaha

Time to make this thread my rant of the day:

Wanna hear something really crazy? The same day a few little battery powered packages went poof at public offices around here, injuring no one except a burnt hand, 2 million fish died in the Chesepeake bay. 2 million fish died and was it even mentioned on the news? No, they had to spend 48 hours straight on a story that I personally could give a shit less about. As someone who eats crabs out of the bay and lives on the water I care way more about 2 million fish dying. Guess what the cause of the dead fish was? Corexit? Of course it was but they claim it was the weather. The weather suddenly killed 2 million fish and it had nothing to do with 700,000 gallons of poison being dumped in the gulf.

Needless to say I'll never eat anything from my own creek again and I'll never believe the shit the news feeds us. Last summer a human foot washed up on my beach. My neighbor called the police. They brought in cadaver dogs, helicopters and 20 cops were in my yard for 10 hours. They found a human forearm 8 houses up the creek and when the local news tried to get footage they freaked out and blocked my street off. I flip on the 11:pm news that night and they said bear parts wash up on creek. They claim Taxidermists dump excess animal parts in the water and that's what it was. Unless this bear wore a size 10 Jordan, they were lying to the public.

Think for yourself... Question Authority!
That;s why I hate the mainstream news, anytime something happens that the public needs to know about they hide and tell you some bullshit story.
That's why I watch Freedom Watch with Judge Andrew Napolitano

Speaking of many fish dying and other animals dying across the world this week, this link could explain what is up with that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoQvdkIq2mI
Old 01-08-2011, 09:44 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
That;s why I hate the mainstream news, anytime something happens that the public needs to know about they hide and tell you some bullshit story.
That's why I watch Freedom Watch with Judge Andrew Napolitano

Speaking of many fish dying and other animals dying across the world this week, this link could explain what is up with that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoQvdkIq2mI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1lVSWaafec
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Old 01-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Regretting my username

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post

Fish kills happen all the time. The media is just covering more of them right now because of the big bird kill....doesn't mean they are happening more frequently, just getting more coverage, giving the effect of higher frequency.

I didn't make this to start a shit storm, just for a laugh.....you guys are ruining it.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:00 PM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post

Fish kills happen all the time. The media is just covering more of them right now because of the big bird kill....doesn't mean they are happening more frequently, just getting more coverage, giving the effect of higher frequency.

I didn't make this to start a shit storm, just for a laugh.....you guys are ruining it.
Yeah I know I did laugh my ass off. I was waiting for the inevitable "U mad Bro" to which I would have responded Fukkin right I'm mad! hahahaha
10/24 - Judas Priest & Steel Panther
Old 01-09-2011, 03:47 PM
Bobb O)))

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post

brutal.
10/4-Melvins