Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Head Wound City -- Los Angeles, CA -- September 21st, 2014
After The Burial -- Flint, MI -- September 20th, 2014
Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014

  #1  
Old 01-04-2011, 06:23 AM
Jasonic's Avatar
Jasonic Jasonic is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago - West Burbs
Posts: 260
Savatage CDs wanted

I am looking to fill the holes in my Savatage collection.
Looking for anything, studio, live, EPs, bootlegs, rare, etc....

Some wants:
Sirens (any of the various pressings)
Fight for the Rock
Edge of Thorns
Live Devastation
Still the Orchestra Plays
Dead Winter Dead
Wake of Magellan
Live 94
etc, etc, etc....

Willing to buy or trade
Thanks!
__________________
2/18: Ghost In The Ruins / Maiden Chicago / The Mob Rules
3/17: Iced Earth / Warbringer / Ghost In The Ruins / Depremacy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-04-2011, 09:23 AM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 18,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonic View Post
I am looking to fill the holes in my Savatage collection.
Looking for anything, studio, live, EPs, bootlegs, rare, etc....

Some wants:
Sirens (any of the various pressings)
Fight for the Rock
Edge of Thorns
Live Devastation
Still the Orchestra Plays
Dead Winter Dead
Wake of Magellan
Live 94
etc, etc, etc....

Willing to buy or trade
Thanks!
Aren't most of these still in print or recently re-issued? Apart from Live Devastation, obviously.
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

25/9 Andrew O'Neill
8/10 Jex Thoth
13/10 The Skull
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-04-2011, 09:44 AM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Aren't most of these still in print or recently re-issued?
The last re-relases for the older stuff was like 2002 or 2003 I believe. I'm sure you can get Edge Of Thorns, Dead Winter Dead and Wake Of Magellan anywhere. Given the resources on the internet now none of these albums should be that hard to find.

http://www.savatage.com/newsavatage/...scography.html
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-04-2011, 11:21 AM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,928
Hmmmm I have copies of Sirens and Fight For the Rock I could definitely do away with IF I decide against completing their discography for the sake of them being my 2nd favorite band. Tough decision here.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-04-2011, 11:51 AM
Jasonic's Avatar
Jasonic Jasonic is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago - West Burbs
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Aren't most of these still in print or recently re-issued? Apart from Live Devastation, obviously.
Sure, they are most likely available.
Though I am looking to see if anyone has them that would be willing to trade or sell them. I am a very active CD trader, so its always nice to make trades online with fellow traders.
__________________
2/18: Ghost In The Ruins / Maiden Chicago / The Mob Rules
3/17: Iced Earth / Warbringer / Ghost In The Ruins / Depremacy
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-04-2011, 11:52 AM
Jasonic's Avatar
Jasonic Jasonic is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago - West Burbs
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Hmmmm I have copies of Sirens and Fight For the Rock I could definitely do away with IF I decide against completing their discography for the sake of them being my 2nd favorite band. Tough decision here.
I am very interested in both, especially SIRENS.
Which pressing is this?

Is there anything you are currently looking for?
Depending on what pressing of SIRENS you have, I might be willing to trade multiples for it.

Thanks!
__________________
2/18: Ghost In The Ruins / Maiden Chicago / The Mob Rules
3/17: Iced Earth / Warbringer / Ghost In The Ruins / Depremacy
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-04-2011, 03:04 PM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 18,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonic View Post
Though I am looking to see if anyone has them that would be willing to trade or sell them. I am a very active CD trader, so its always nice to make trades online with fellow traders.
How quaint
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

25/9 Andrew O'Neill
8/10 Jex Thoth
13/10 The Skull
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-04-2011, 04:01 PM
Jasonic's Avatar
Jasonic Jasonic is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago - West Burbs
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
How quaint
I am a sweetie!!!
__________________
2/18: Ghost In The Ruins / Maiden Chicago / The Mob Rules
3/17: Iced Earth / Warbringer / Ghost In The Ruins / Depremacy
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-04-2011, 07:24 PM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonic View Post
I am very interested in both, especially SIRENS.
Which pressing is this?

Is there anything you are currently looking for?
Depending on what pressing of SIRENS you have, I might be willing to trade multiples for it.

Thanks!
Sirens is the Metal Blade "Silver Edition" with "Target" and "Living on the Edge of Time" as bonus tracks. And I just realized it's autographed by Jon Oliva.

Fight For the Rock is just the standard original CD Atlantic version.

As for what I'm looking for, it's hard to say. I don't really buy much outside of new releases but there probably are collection holes I want to fill. What have you got that you'd be willing to trade in the vein of prog/power-y stuff?

Here's a list of my favorite bands. Not saying I'd only want something from these bands, but to give you a feel for my tastes:
Iron Maiden, Savatage, Edguy, Evergrey, Blind Guardian, Avantasia, Riot, Fates Warning, Dream Theater, Gamma Ray, Symphony X, Stratovarius, Nocturnal Rites, Redemption, Queensryche, Circus Maximus, Pagan's Mind, Saxon, and Seventh Wonder.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-17-2011, 07:08 AM
Jasonic's Avatar
Jasonic Jasonic is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago - West Burbs
Posts: 260
BUMP!

Thanks to all who helped me fill a couple holes in the collection.

I am sure some of you are out there who have some stuff I want!
__________________
2/18: Ghost In The Ruins / Maiden Chicago / The Mob Rules
3/17: Iced Earth / Warbringer / Ghost In The Ruins / Depremacy
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:00 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008