Pearl Jam -- Milwaukee, WI -- October 20th, 2014
Fit For A King -- Detroit, MI -- October 21st, 2014
Judas Priest -- Kansas City, MO -- October 20th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Album Reviews

Old 02-16-2011, 07:07 AM
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrinkwine732 View Post

Also, the idrinkwine name's origin is pretty evident to anyone who's met me before.
What is the origin of your name actually?
Old 02-16-2011, 07:42 AM
We're dying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehSuckUpPrince View Post
Wine isn't trying to be hip, he likes to consider himself enlightened. He is a try hard snob as evidenced by his name "idrinkwine", he is only 18 years old, he is more in love with the thought of being an expert, then he is of the actual music... I bet you half the shit he says he doesn't even like, he is a fraud, a fake, a poser, and if he acts in RL how he acts on here, he wouldn't be to liked, more than likely he would have gotten beaten the fuck up, I'd like to get in a conversation with him, and show him what real snide is.
Quote:
Well there you have it you are a try hard snob on the internet, if you are afraid to push your views in person, then dont do it on the internet and not expect to be called out about it. You couldnt handle yourself in a real conversation with me, be happy you have your keyboard and mouse.
Quote:
Wine likes forcing crap on others, it prolly the whole reason why he seeks out new music, just so he can throw it your face. He does have some good taste, but to actually seek out music just for the fact he can brag about it and push it.... He isnt in it for the love of music, he is in it for his on egotistical self.
You've gotta be fucking kidding me with this bullshit.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:53 AM
Banned Asshole

Old 02-16-2011, 08:15 AM
N00B

Quote:
Wine likes forcing crap on others, it prolly the whole reason why he seeks out new music, just so he can throw it your face. He does have some good taste, but to actually seek out music just for the fact he can brag about it and push it.... He isnt in it for the love of music, he is in it for his on egotistical self.
telling people about band is completey different from forcing them upon someone.You push bands more on people when keep bragging about how good you thought trivuim is than i ever have seen wine do.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:20 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
What is the origin of your name actually?
He Drinks Wine?...That's what I thought

I'm probably wrong
11/14 - Slayer
Old 02-16-2011, 08:43 AM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Wine isn't trying to be hip, he likes to consider himself enlightened. He is a try hard snob as evidenced by his name "idrinkwine", he is only 18 years old, he is more in love with the thought of being an expert, then he is of the actual music...
We are aware of Wine's age, and it's irrelevant. He expresses himself clearly and intelligently, and has fairly broad taste in music, which earns him a lot of respect around here. Can't say the same for you, though.

Quote:
You couldnt handle yourself in a real conversation with me, be happy you have your keyboard and mouse.
Quote:
Yeah. Who's the one trying to represent himself as a badass? Sound like it's you, bud. Just sayin'.

Quote:
Wine likes forcing crap on others
I've not seen him do this even one time since he's been here, and I've been actively involved in many conversations with him since that time. Your (alleged) evidence must be coming from somewhere else.

Quote:
it prolly the whole reason why he seeks out new music, just so he can throw it your face. He does have some good taste, but to actually seek out music just for the fact he can brag about it and push it.... He isnt in it for the love of music, he is in it for his on egotistical self.
This is just ludicrous. Who the fuck has the time - not to mention the motivation - to do something like this? Are you fucking kidding me?

I predict you'll self-destruct on this forum within about two weeks. We've seen your type here before, and none of you tends to last very long. If I were you, I'd start looking for a new place to post. That's not a threat - just an honest recommendation. You surely don't seem to be fitting in too well around here.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:36 AM
beware of the quiet one

See Prince, this is why no one wants you on any forum you join.

Wine is a cool dude, and he knows what he knows very well. There's no need to call him out on anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
I predict you'll self-destruct on this forum within about two weeks. We've seen your type here before, and none of you tends to last very long. If I were you, I'd start looking for a new place to post. That's not a threat - just an honest recommendation. You surely don't seem to be fitting in too well around here.
I promise you, he won't leave on his own, even if he doesn't fit in. I know this firsthand. >>
12/27 - Clutch
12/28 - Clutch
Old 02-16-2011, 09:55 AM
Not a number, I'm a free man

What the fuck is up with the huge influx of half-literate assholes with shit taste here recently? Goddamn Mayhem forums.
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac
Old 02-16-2011, 10:26 AM
I'm the ghoul of the medical profession

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrinkwine732 View Post
Also, if you want to look into how I act off of the internet, ask Cheeze. He's the only one to have met me so far.
Incorrect

I'm with trout.
These people suck, the only good ones and Ryan and Noga.

Did one of you make a "Hey everyone check out Metalsetlists!" thread or something?

Last edited by Wizzbang11; 02-16-2011 at 10:31 AM.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:40 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzbang11 View Post
Incorrect

I'm with trout.
These people suck, the only good ones and Ryan and Noga.

Did one of you make a "Hey everyone check out Metalsetlists!" thread or something?
i cam eover here because i wanted to learn of some good new bands and all the people at the mayhem site where scene kids that kept posting the same warped tour type lineups and alot of them bashed some of the classic metal bands such as maiden and i didnt want to be apart of that.plus the people on this site have way better taste in music and the ones i dont agree with musically arent dicks and bash other peoples bands.but thats just my reason.