Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Bob Seger -- Saginaw, MI -- November 19th, 2014
Ace Frehley -- Uncasville, CT -- November 21st, 2014
Nuclear War Now! Fest IV -- Berlin, Germany -- November 7-8th, 2014
Deafheaven -- Toronto, Ontario -- November 21st, 2014
Threshold -- London, England -- November 20th, 2014

  #1  
Old 12-14-2010, 09:20 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Band t-shirts for sale

Hey guys, since I've lost 85 lbs none of my band t-shirts fit. I'm selling them all on ebay. Take a look, tell your friends (PLEASE! I need money!)

http://shop.ebay.com/childrenofsodom/m.html

Four Iron Maiden, Dio, Cynic, Cannibal Corpse, Cradle of Filth, Johnny Cash, In Flames, Sepultura, Swallow the Sun, Lacuna Coil, Slayer, Stryper, Mastodon.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-14-2010, 09:35 PM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
Hey guys, since I've lost 85 lbs none of my band t-shirts fit. I'm selling them all on ebay. Take a look, tell your friends (PLEASE! I need money!)

http://shop.ebay.com/childrenofsodom/m.html

Four Iron Maiden, Dio, Cynic, Cannibal Corpse, Cradle of Filth, Johnny Cash, In Flames, Sepultura, Swallow the Sun, Lacuna Coil, Slayer, Stryper, Mastodon.
I might be interested in either the Cynic shirt or the Mastodon shirt. Is either one particularly large for a XXL? Which one seems bigger? How about material? Is one or the other particularly soft / comfy / well-made? I like shirts that are made of either really sturdy material or, at the other end of the spectrum, I also like the thin, tri-blend material that is stretchy as fuck and has that retro feel to it.

(Just looking for some distinguishing features to help me decide...I'm not really that picky of a shopper. )
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter
8/10 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa
9/8 Man or Astro-Man?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-14-2010, 09:42 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
I might be interested in either the Cynic shirt or the Mastodon shirt. Is either one particularly large for a XXL? Which one seems bigger? How about material? Is one or the other particularly soft / comfy / well-made? I like shirts that are made of either really sturdy material or, at the other end of the spectrum, I also like the thin, tri-blend material that is stretchy as fuck and has that retro feel to it.

(Just looking for some distinguishing features to help me decide...I'm not really that picky of a shopper. )
I thought the Cynic was large for an XXL. They are both 100% cotton.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-14-2010, 10:07 PM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,930
Is that Wicker Man shirt the one with the BNW cover and summer 2010 dates on the back?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-14-2010, 10:26 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Is that Wicker Man shirt the one with the BNW cover and summer 2010 dates on the back?
It has BNW cover, but no dates. Just says Final Frontier, World Tour 2010, North America.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-15-2010, 01:46 PM
elturtleboy's Avatar
elturtleboy elturtleboy is offline
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California/LA
Posts: 3,446
good luck sellin that Goku shirt
__________________
12/8-Cannabis Corpse/Mammoth Grinder
1/31-Mayhem/Revenge
2/22-Napalm Death/Voivod
3/27-At The Gates/Converge?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-15-2010, 01:53 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by elturtleboy View Post
good luck sellin that Goku shirt
Some huge nerd somewhere is in need of one, I'm sure.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-15-2010, 04:11 PM
JLRedWing13's Avatar
JLRedWing13 JLRedWing13 is offline
I can't stop thinking big
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Posts: 1,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
It has BNW cover, but no dates. Just says Final Frontier, World Tour 2010, North America.
I has that one. If only it had dates, it would be perfect.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Derelict's Avatar
Derelict Derelict is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 3,218
Is Jesus involved in the Stryper shirt?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-16-2010, 05:05 AM
mastodon421's Avatar
mastodon421 mastodon421 is offline
Not popular in Buffalo
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swampscott,Massachusetts
Posts: 6,823
You have some pretty cool shirts, but those are too big for me so I'll have to pass.
__________________
11/28 Run the Jewels
12/5 AAL/DTP
12/11 ETID/TGI
12/21 TRC/DI
12/27 Four Year Strong

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:12 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008