Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Queen -- Columbia, MD -- July 20th, 2014
Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Old 12-07-2010, 10:28 AM
MetalSetLists's Smartest Man

Children of Bodom - "Relentless Reckless Forever" - March 8, 2011

I didn't see any threads posted about this and not really sure if anyone cares; but I do. Album name, some track names, and a release date are listed as well as some sources linked. Hope this turns out to be great!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childre...0.93present.29
Old 12-07-2010, 10:31 AM
We're dying on the inside

Now, I don't like Children of Bodom and never have, but for those fans who like the older stuff, are you at all concerned by the fact that the album is called "Relentless Reckless Forever" and the three song titles thus far are "Ugly," "Was It Worth It?," and "Pussyfoot Miss Suicide"? I know they've been embracing this party rock n' roll getting wasted thing for a while now, but this seems to be going even more over the edge.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:33 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Now, I don't like Children of Bodom and never have, but for those fans who like the older stuff, are you at all concerned by the fact that the album is called "Relentless Reckless Forever" and the three song titles thus far are "Ugly," "Was It Worth It?," and "Pussyfoot Miss Suicide"? I know they've been embracing this party rock n' roll getting wasted thing for a while now, but this seems to be going even more over the edge.
I was out on these guys awhile ago - first album was really awesome when it came out, but they've really gone downhill. Also, they look like assholes live.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:35 AM
MetalSetLists's Smartest Man

Quote:
Yeah, that doesn't exactly make it sound stellar. Recently they have been playing a lot of the older songs though so I wonder if they are liking the older style again.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Not popular in Buffalo

I am going to listen to it, Bodom's one of my favorite bands, but "Pussy Foot Miss Suicide" Seriously? My hopes aren't very high.

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Old 12-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Bobb O)))

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
I am going to listen to it, Bodom's one of my favorite bands, but "Pussy Foot Miss Suicide" Seriously? My hopes aren't very high.
this
10/4-Melvins
Old 12-07-2010, 11:35 AM
welp

Quote:
Now, I don't like Children of Bodom and never have, but for those fans who like the older stuff, are you at all concerned by the fact that the album is called "Relentless Reckless Forever" and the three song titles thus far are "Ugly," "Was It Worth It?," and "Pussyfoot Miss Suicide"?
Yes.

I'm definately more partial to the older stuff, but I still like the new sound as well (AYDY? was what got me into them). Blooddrunk, though, really isn't all that great aside from a few songs. I don't have high hopes for this album, but I'll still check it out when it's released.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:27 PM
HEY! LISTEN!

Bodom never really got bad per se but.... those song titles...
Old 12-07-2010, 02:00 PM
N00B

Bodom's golden period was Hatebreeder through Hate Crew Deathroll. I never got into Something Wild the way so many people seem to, but those 3 albums in the middle were great. I was really big into these guys from 2005-2006, then I just kind of fell off during the off period between Are You Dead Yet and Blooddrunk. They're great live though, and a new album just means more touring, so i'll definitely try to catch them on their next trip through here.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:44 PM
Altars of Radness

Well, I can't say I'm surprised about those song titles. It's disappointing to me, as a fan, but I saw it coming. I'll just keep listening to their old albums...