Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Neurosis -- Tucson, AZ -- October 18th, 2014
The Empty Hearts -- Cranston, RI -- October 19th, 2014
King Diamond -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 18th, 2014
Satan -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 17th, 2014
Deicide -- Kansas City, MO -- October 17th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Album Reviews

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #261  
Old 01-03-2011, 01:16 PM
Citatet Citatet is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Helsingborg, Sweden
Posts: 68
Alright then.

My top ten for 2010

1. Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier - Their best work since 7th son
2. Deftones - Diamond Eyes - I didnīt think this were any good but holy shit!
3. Watain - Lawless Darkness - Best scandinavian metal @ the moment
4. Red Sparowes - The Fear... -
5. Orphaned Land - The Neverendig....
6. Deathspell Omega - Paracletus
7. Bad Religion - The Dissent of Man
8. Immolation - Majesty & Decay
9. Disturbed - Asylum
10. Ghost - Opus Epynomos

Close to get in:
Khoma - The Final Storm
Dillinger Escape Plan - Option Paralysis
Kvelertak - S/t
Gaslight Anthem - American Slang

And the worst of 2010
Darkthrone - Circle The Wagons
Linkin Park - A thousand Suns
__________________
1st Jun Wolves in The Throne Room
2nd Jun Rammstein, Volbeat, Slash
12th Jun Kiss
7th Aug: Maiden, Slayer
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 01-03-2011, 01:26 PM
AnthG AnthG is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 1,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
I'm waiting on one (very prominent ) member's list and then I will calculate it and GOOOO
No rush. Just curious is all.
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 01-03-2011, 03:47 PM
larvtard's Avatar
larvtard larvtard is offline
and you can never quarantine the past
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
I'm waiting on one (very prominent ) member's list and then I will calculate it and GOOOO
did you seriously miss it? I just posted mine
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 01-03-2011, 05:22 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,017
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by loganarchy View Post
did you seriously miss it? I just posted mine
THAT'S IT ALL TEN OF YOURS ARE GOING TO THE NEW BRING ME THE HORIZON
__________________
10/21 - Judas Priest
10/22 - Mastodong
10/23 - The Atlas Moth
10/27 - DJ Qbert
10/29 - Real Friends
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 01-03-2011, 05:48 PM
larvtard's Avatar
larvtard larvtard is offline
and you can never quarantine the past
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
THAT'S IT ALL TEN OF YOURS ARE GOING TO THE NEW BRING ME THE HORIZON
Well, that would give the new BMTH album 55 points, and judging by last year's list, that would put it in 10th place. How would that reflect on Metalsetlists?

But seriously, lolololololol.
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 01-03-2011, 06:24 PM
The_jman The_jman is offline
things are more than just what you see
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by loganarchy View Post
Well, that would give the new BMTH album 55 points, and judging by last year's list, that would put it in 10th place. How would that reflect on Metalsetlists?

But seriously, lolololololol.
actually 75 votes... you forgot the multiplier
__________________
so close, no matter how far.

9/21: Uproar Festival
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 01-04-2011, 06:14 PM
Leviathan's Avatar
Leviathan Leviathan is offline
Sleepwell Deconstructor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 66
1) Immolation- Majesty and Decay
2) Atheist- Jupiter
3) Decrepit Birth- Polarity
4) Tame Impala- Innerspeaker
5) Nachtmystium- Addicts
6) Misery Index- Heirs to Thievery
7) Coffinworm- When All Became None
8) Enslaved- Axioma Ethica Odini
9) Ghost- Opus Eponymous
10) Kvelertak- Kvelertak
__________________
Strands of descent and finite life spans.
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 01-04-2011, 07:02 PM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
1) Immolation- Majesty and Decay
2) Atheist- Jupiter
3) Decrepit Birth- Polarity
4) Tame Impala- Innerspeaker
5) Nachtmystium- Addicts
6) Misery Index- Heirs to Thievery
7) Coffinworm- When All Became None
8) Enslaved- Axioma Ethica Odini
9) Ghost- Opus Eponymous
10) Kvelertak- Kvelertak
Solid fuckin' list.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 01-04-2011, 10:55 PM
es156's Avatar
es156 es156 is offline
Somewhere Back In Time
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Illinois
Posts: 4,979
01. Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier
02. Accept - Blood Of The Nations
03. Heathen - The Evolution Of Chaos
04. Sahg - III
05. Nevermore - The Obsidian Conspiracy
06. Death Angel - Relentless Retribution
07. Blind Guardian - At The Edge Of Time
08. Gamma Ray - To The Metal!
09. Darkwater - Where Stories End
10. Grand Magus - Hammer Of The North


Honorable Mention:
11. Votum - Metafiction
12. Overkill - Ironbound
13. Vanden Plas - Seraphic Clockwork
14. Circle II Circle - Consequence Of Power
15. Helloween - 7 Sinners
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 01-05-2011, 01:29 AM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 18,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by es156 View Post
01. Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier
02. Accept - Blood Of The Nations
03. Heathen - The Evolution Of Chaos
04. Sahg - III
05. Nevermore - The Obsidian Conspiracy
06. Death Angel - Relentless Retribution
07. Blind Guardian - At The Edge Of Time
08. Gamma Ray - To The Metal!
09. Darkwater - Where Stories End
10. Grand Magus - Hammer Of The North


Honorable Mention:
11. Votum - Metafiction
12. Overkill - Ironbound
13. Vanden Plas - Seraphic Clockwork
14. Circle II Circle - Consequence Of Power
15. Helloween - 7 Sinners
Approved
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

29/10 Saint Vitus
10/11 Trouble
13/11 Judas Priest
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:29 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008