Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Bob Seger -- Saginaw, MI -- November 19th, 2014
Ace Frehley -- Uncasville, CT -- November 21st, 2014
Nuclear War Now! Fest IV -- Berlin, Germany -- November 7-8th, 2014
Deafheaven -- Toronto, Ontario -- November 21st, 2014
Threshold -- London, England -- November 20th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 11-14-2010, 05:01 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is online now
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,188
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWAR654 View Post
Scalding Hail
Unleashing the Bloodthirsty
Savage Butchery
Sentenced to Burn
The Wretched Spawn
I Will Kill You
I Cum Blood
Pounded Into Dust
Gutted
Evisceration Plague
The Time to Kill Is Now
Death Walking Terror
Shatter Their Bones
Make Them Suffer
Priests of Sodom
Staring Through the Eyes of the Dead
Devoured By Vermin
A Skull Full of Maggots
Hammer Smashed Face
Stripped, Raped and Strangled

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/cannib...l-bd55126.html
Not saying this is a bad set or a CC show isn't entertaining, but this is the same set they've done for several Evisceration Plague tours. Wish they would've kept the orgasmic set from May:

Scalding Hail
Unleashing The Bloodthirsty
Savage Butchery
The Wretched Spawn
I Will Kill You
The Cryptic Stench
Pounded Into Dust
Gutted
Evisceration Plague
Disfigured
Death Walking Terror
Scattered Remains, Splattered Brains
Pit Of Zombies
Make Them Suffer
Priests Of Sodom
Staring Through The Eyes Of The Dead
A Skull Full Of Maggots
Hammer Smashed Face
Stripped, Raped & Strangled

Definitely glad they took out Fucked With A Knife and that I Will Kill You is still in, but there's some definite room for some amazing surprises.
__________________
12/07 - Exodus
12/08 - Blackalicious
12/11 - Saves The Day
12/16 - Pallbearer
12/18 - Orange Goblin OR Wolvhammer
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-14-2010, 05:56 PM
bassmasta257's Avatar
bassmasta257 bassmasta257 is offline
Life Is My Own To Live My Own Way
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post

Definitely glad they took out Fucked With A Knife
are you on crack
__________________
7/18-Iron Maiden
8/9-Summer Slaughter
8/20-Slayer
8/23-Exodus, Malevolent Creation
8/25-Enthroned
10/22-Immolation, Vader
11/8-Nile
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-14-2010, 06:04 PM
metallicbrian666's Avatar
metallicbrian666 metallicbrian666 is offline
#Controversial
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzbang11 View Post
Even though the lack of EBtL is disappointing
They played Skull Full Of Maggots.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-14-2010, 06:14 PM
Wizzbang11's Avatar
Wizzbang11 Wizzbang11 is offline
I'm the ghoul of the medical profession
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Monterey CA
Posts: 2,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicbrian666 View Post
They played Skull Full Of Maggots.
Yeah, but that's a staple.
Scattered Remains was in it for the last tour, and a few before that I believe they had Rotting Head.

Also Eaten is by far their best album, so even with 2 songs off of it it's terribly underplayed, especially when they feel the need to fill sets with songs off of Gallery of Suicide, Kill and songs other than the title track off Evisceration Plague.

Last edited by Wizzbang11; 11-14-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-14-2010, 06:20 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is online now
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,188
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassmasta257 View Post
are you on crack
I get that and I Cum Blood confused a lot, but one of them is okay and one of them is lame and needs to go.

I get it, it's fun to say "FUCKED WITH A KNIFE huhuhu" but that's about it.
__________________
12/07 - Exodus
12/08 - Blackalicious
12/11 - Saves The Day
12/16 - Pallbearer
12/18 - Orange Goblin OR Wolvhammer
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-14-2010, 06:26 PM
Wizzbang11's Avatar
Wizzbang11 Wizzbang11 is offline
I'm the ghoul of the medical profession
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Monterey CA
Posts: 2,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
I get that and I Cum Blood confused a lot, but one of them is okay and one of them is lame and needs to go.

I get it, it's fun to say "FUCKED WITH A KNIFE huhuhu" but that's about it.
Fucked with a Knife is way, way better than I Cum Blood and I Will Kill You.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-14-2010, 06:30 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is online now
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,188
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzbang11 View Post
Fucked with a Knife is way, way better than I Cum Blood and I Will Kill You.
I have a special place in my heart for I Will Kill You.
__________________
12/07 - Exodus
12/08 - Blackalicious
12/11 - Saves The Day
12/16 - Pallbearer
12/18 - Orange Goblin OR Wolvhammer
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-14-2010, 09:07 PM
Mtrosent1988 Mtrosent1988 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 6
Looks like an awesome set, totally stoked they put Evisceration Plague back in as I think it was missing on a couple tours before it? Can't wait to see these guys for the first time on Saturday night
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-15-2010, 08:01 AM
Nick_to_the_face's Avatar
Nick_to_the_face Nick_to_the_face is offline
The best part of waking up, is Satan in your cup
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 1,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Not saying this is a bad set or a CC show isn't entertaining, but this is the same set they've done for several Evisceration Plague tours. Wish they would've kept the orgasmic set from May:

Scalding Hail
Unleashing The Bloodthirsty
Savage Butchery
The Wretched Spawn
I Will Kill You
The Cryptic Stench
Pounded Into Dust
Gutted
Evisceration Plague
Disfigured
Death Walking Terror
Scattered Remains, Splattered Brains
Pit Of Zombies
Make Them Suffer
Priests Of Sodom
Staring Through The Eyes Of The Dead
A Skull Full Of Maggots
Hammer Smashed Face
Stripped, Raped & Strangled

Definitely glad they took out Fucked With A Knife and that I Will Kill You is still in, but there's some definite room for some amazing surprises.
I miss this
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-15-2010, 11:41 AM
girnny777's Avatar
girnny777 girnny777 is offline
Sad Wings Of Destiny
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Trumbull, CT
Posts: 783
I'd love to see Buried In The Backyard repping Eaten Back to Life, but otherwise I have no real complaints with this set.

Well... I sure wouldn't mind if they added The Pick-Axe Murders.
__________________
10/16 - King Diamond
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cannibal corpse

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:19 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008