Fleetwood Mac -- Minneapolis, MN -- September 30th, 2014
The Story So Far -- Lawrence, KS -- September 30th, 2014
Coheed and Cambria -- Boston, MA -- September 28th, 2014
Vixen -- Madrid, Spain -- September 27th, 2014
Crowbar -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- September 28th, 2014

Old 11-12-2010, 11:08 AM
Cowboy From Hell

MAAW5

They are going to announce Music As A Weapon 5 soon. It will tour in January until late Feb or March. I hear Disturbed, Korn, Sevendust are definitely on the tour.
Old 11-12-2010, 12:42 PM

so Korn's not headlining? lame. i really hope they don't do another predictable greatest hits set.
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X
Old 11-12-2010, 01:01 PM
welp

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINEKILLS View Post
They are going to announce Music As A Weapon 5 soon. It will tour in January until late Feb or March. I hear Disturbed, Korn, Sevendust are definitely on the tour.
Is it 2001 again?
Old 11-12-2010, 03:36 PM
Banned Asshole

Congrats on taking the credit for this after reading it on Blabbermouth.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:15 PM
N00B

I like all 3 bands, but sad to say the only band that'd drive me to go to that is Sevendust. I've seen Disturbed 3 times in the last 2 years already (4 times total), including just 3 months ago on the Uproar show, and their set becomes more predictable and boring with each time I see them. They were awesome on the Mayhem tour in 2008, but since then it's been "meh" with their live show.

Korn, on the other hand, are always fantastic live, but even their live show has gotten a little tired with the same songs being played from tour to tour. On headlining tours they do tend to add some rarities and keep a good mix of rare songs with the singles and new stuff, but since they're not headlining this tour and will probably get an hour-long set tops, their setlist will probably be similar to the one they used on the Mayhem tour last summer. Plus the 5 minute pauses they take in between songs with nothing but keyboard loops and background samples gets annoying and kills their momentum. I also am one of 5 people who don't think Korn III is the cat's pajamas.

I've never seen Sevendust before, and I hear they're great live. And i'm too big a fan of Korn (still, even after all I said) to pass on this show. I'm sure i'll be suckered into buying a floor ticket or something and then complain the next day about how the show wasn't worth all the money and hype.

This is all assuming that the rumors are true with Korn and Disturbed touring together, though. Last year's MAAW lineup kicked ass, hopefully they have 1 or 2 other metal bands like they did last year with Chimaira.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:25 PM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

If it's reasonable I'd still probably hit this up. I still love Korn & Sevendust is always fun. I'm passed trying to not hate Disturbed. I've bitched more than enough about them so I will spare the time but if it's reasonable I'm more than ok w/ Sevnedust & Korn.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:54 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthG View Post
I also am one of 5 people who don't think Korn III is the cat's pajamas.
Who actually likes that piece of shit album? Not a single person I know enjoys anything on that album. It sounds like shitty B sides of their lesser albums back in the day.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:25 AM
I can't stop thinking big

Korn was good at Mayhem, but god, those new songs were so bad....
7/18 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper
Old 11-15-2010, 07:32 AM
The best part of waking up, is Satan in your cup

To bad Korn can't headline this..of course Disturbed is gonna do the same damn thing they always do. I've only seen them once, but I hear theres nothing special about seeing them more than once. Plus i've seen the sets
if i can't get in free, i'm missing this, unless the other bands are really good
Old 11-15-2010, 09:52 AM
N00B

fuck. I like disturbed, korn, and sevendust. dont get me wrong. but honestly dude rammstein and rob zombie was rumored at first to be the coheadliner. that wouldve been SO MUCH SWEETER! Ive already seen korn and disturbed twice each, I want something different (granted, havent seen sevendust...yet). korn was awesome the first time I saw them, sucked the second. and as Ive said before, disturbed is one of my fave bands on cd but live theyre so disappointing. I might go if the whole lineup is good enough and if its near me though