Pallbearer -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 24th, 2014
Judas Priest -- Evansville, IN -- October 22nd, 2014
Pearl Jam -- Denver, CO -- October 22nd, 2014
Arch Enemy -- Baltimore, MD -- October 23rd, 2014

Old 11-10-2010, 09:05 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Dante XXI was a sweet Sepultura album. No regrets about seeing them in 2006.

But yeah, I wouldn't see them in 2011. They've lost more original members and made a shitty album since I saw 'em.
How where they in 2006? They played around my town in 2006 but unfortunately I was still stuck in my "SEPULTURA DIED IN 1996, THERE IS NO MORE SEPULTURA" Phase

I got my tickets to go see them in January with a bunch of friends(who are only going for the opening band Angra) so I'm pretty stoked for the upcoming show and just wanted to here how your experience was.

as for the rumor mill....D.R.I. and sep? If it happens I doubt this tour is going to be in America. They said they would only be playing 2 shows here in America and that's it...then there going to work on there new album.

EDIT: Also as for original members.....As Long as Sepultura still has Andreas Kisser...that's fine by me. Anyone that says Andreas Kisser didn't play a huge role in Sepulturas sound/image as the band was progressing is just a fucking idiot.

Even if he wasn't with the band since day one, he still brought new amazing shit to the table for the band to try when he joined in 1987...He definitely helped create that epic beautiful sound that Sep was once legendary for..
11/14 - Slayer

Last edited by Sepultura69; 11-10-2010 at 09:08 AM.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:06 AM
We're dying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
How where they in 2006? They played around my town in 2006 but unfortunately I was still stuck in my "SEPULTURA DIED IN 1996, THERE IS NO MORE SEPULTURA" Phase

I got my tickets to go see them in January with a bunch of friends(who are only going for the opening band Angra) so I'm pretty stoked for the upcoming show and just wanted to here how your experience was.

as for the rumor mill....D.R.I. and sep? If it happens I doubt this tour is going to be in America. They said they would only be playing 2 shows here in America and that's it...then there going to work on there new album.

EDIT: Also as for original members.....As Long as Sepultura still has Andreas Kisser...that's fine by me. Anyone that says Andreas Kisser didn't play a huge role in Sepulturas sound/image as the band was progressing is just a fucking idiot.

Even if he wasn't with the band since day one, he still brought new amazing shit to the table for the band to try when he joined in 1987...He definitely helped create that epic beautiful sound that Sep was once legendary for..
They were great in '06, Derrick really brings it as a frontman and Andreas was by far the highlight. I was screaming along every word in the front row and he actually handed me a pick in the middle of a song, it was awesome.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:12 AM

Quote:
They were great in '06, Derrick really brings it as a frontman and Andreas was by far the highlight. I was screaming along every word in the front row and he actually handed me a pick in the middle of a song, it was awesome.
RIGHT ON MAN. Oh god, reading this is just getting me so fucking pumped for the shows coming up in exactly 2 months...
ALL HAIL SEPULTURA AND ANDREAS KISSER

I assume this was the tour with Suicide Silence as the opening act...how where they, sadly Metalcore faggotry is not my cup of tea
11/14 - Slayer
Old 11-10-2010, 10:14 AM
We're dying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
RIGHT ON MAN. Oh god, reading this is just getting me so fucking pumped for the shows coming up in exactly 2 months...
ALL HAIL SEPULTURA AND ANDREAS KISSER

I assume this was the tour with Suicide Silence as the opening act...how where they, sadly Metalcore faggotry is not my cup of tea
They were terrible. All of the openers were. And there were like seven or eight openers including local shit, so Sep didn't go on until like 1 AM, but they totally justified the wait. Here was their set that night:

1. Dark Wood of Error
2. Refuse/Resist
3. Convicted In Life
4. False
5. Dead Embryonic Cells
6. Slave New World
7. Ostia
8. Crown and Miter
9. Sepulnation
10. Biotech Is Godzilla
11. Choke
12. Spit
13. Buried Words
14. Troops of Doom
15. Beneath the Remains
16. Territory
17. Arise
18. Necromancer
19. Come Back Alive
20. Roots Bloody Roots
Old 11-10-2010, 10:21 AM

Quote:
They were terrible. All of the openers were. And there were like seven or eight openers including local shit, so Sep didn't go on until like 1 AM, but they totally justified the wait. Here was their set that night:

1. Dark Wood of Error
2. Refuse/Resist
3. Convicted In Life
4. False
5. Dead Embryonic Cells
6. Slave New World
7. Ostia
8. Crown and Miter
9. Sepulnation
10. Biotech Is Godzilla
11. Choke
12. Spit
13. Buried Words
14. Troops of Doom
15. Beneath the Remains
16. Territory
17. Arise
18. Necromancer
19. Come Back Alive
20. Roots Bloody Roots
Oh god that looks beautiful.

Any setlist with Biotech is Godzilla is a great setlist in my book.....that is easily my favorite Sep Tune of all time....short...to the point...and the story behind the song is pretty disturbing and downright fucked up....When I go see them I will most definitely be screaming "BIOTECH IS GODZILLLAAAA!!!!?!?!!?!" The entire night until Andreas Hears my demand and plays the damn song

Necromancer, Dead Embryonic Cells, Slave New World, COME BACK ALIVE, Troops of Doom, BENEATH THE REMAINS....Great great great...

As for 1 am....The later the better....for me theres always something special about shows that start super late....it has that special "vibe" if you know what I mean?.....Napalm Death always comes to mind. When I saw them in 2009 They came out at 1:30 in the morning and rocked it till about 2:45ish AM....Was well worth the 20 bucks me and my friends paid for.....Kataklysim wow'd me that night aswell even though I am not too big on Canadian death metal
11/14 - Slayer

Last edited by Sepultura69; 11-10-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:41 AM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Beneath the Remains
Roots Bloody Roots