Machine Head -- Springfield, MO -- July 25th, 2014
Downset -- Albany, NY -- July 24th, 2014
Megadeth -- Tolmin, Slovenia -- July 25th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 11-06-2010, 12:18 AM
sheds on white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
What I don't get is why Glenn's appearence is so important to you? Do you have a mancrush on him or something?
Seriously. It's really a waste of time to complain about Glenn's appearance. He did kinda lock himself into this image when he was young so I can see how it'd be easy to point out his hair is gone and he's not as thin as he was but who cares? He sure doesn't, he still fucks shit up. I'm fuckin psyched for the 20th! DETH RED MOON!?
Old 11-06-2010, 12:38 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
Danzig was great last night, one of the best shows I have ever been to. Definetly in my top ten concerts ever.
There is no "Top 10" untill you've seen This band In concert....once you've seen these guys there is no such thing as a SO CALLED "TOP 10"....This band rapes all the top 10 concert of anyones and stomps it in a mud hole and leaves it to die in a gutter

anyone that tells you they have seen slayer and they suck live is either
*Full of shit, in denial, or just happend to catch the band on a bad day on got a sloppy performance*....happens to the best of us
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Old 11-06-2010, 09:01 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
There is no "Top 10" untill you've seen This band In concert....once you've seen these guys there is no such thing as a SO CALLED "TOP 10"....This band rapes all the top 10 concert of anyones and stomps it in a mud hole and leaves it to die in a gutter

*Full of shit, in denial, or just happend to catch the band on a bad day on got a sloppy performance*....happens to the best of us
FUCKING AWESOME POST
Old 11-06-2010, 09:36 AM
and you can never quarantine the past

Quote:
*Full of shit, in denial, or just happened to catch the band on a bad day on got a sloppy performance*....happens to the best of us
Haha I've seen them live twice and was disappointed both times. I guess they just don't put as much energy in their live show anymore. Maybe it's just my insanely high expectations, though...
Old 11-06-2010, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganarchy View Post
Haha I've seen them live twice and was disappointed both times. I guess they just don't put as much energy in their live show anymore. Maybe it's just my insanely high expectations, though...
Or maybe you're just on crack
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Old 11-06-2010, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derelict View Post
FUCKING AWESOME POST
FORSURE BRO, WANNA HAVE A SANDWICH?????
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Old 11-06-2010, 10:11 AM
and you can never quarantine the past

Quote:
Or maybe you're just on crack
oh shit, man...now that you mention it, I think you're right. thanks so much for the enlightenment. I really appreciate it.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganarchy View Post
oh shit, man...now that you mention it, I think you're right. thanks so much for the enlightenment. I really appreciate it.
In all seriousness though I dont get how you could of been dissapointed by slayer You're either not a big fan of there music and just a casual listener or YOU REALLY DID EXPECT TO MUCH......most people hate slayer live for the simple fact that they dont move around or do anything...who fucking cares? When I go to metal shows I dont go there to stand like a fuckin zombie and stare at the band i go there to rock the fuck out, Also did you ever see slayer during there "Araya Headbanging days".....god those where the glory days

The only reason I can think of you not enjoying the shows was one of the guitars was either off the whole time or the band just gave a sloppy performance cause when they play*ESPECIALLY THERE OLD SHIT* They sound identical to the fucking album....trust me i have seen them 4 times, only once did they give a pretty shitty performance
Heres a video from a show i went to back in august, beautiful performance here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bakODYnXVMY

If slayer sucked live I dont think they would go through the trouble of rehearsing and going on tours and performing old albums in its entirety *Season in the abyss for this years tour, Reign in blood back in 2004-2005* but hey man....you cant win them all
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Old 11-06-2010, 11:30 AM
Concert Veteran

Sepultura69, I appreciate your passion for Slayer but you are in a Danzig thread, what exactly does talking about Slayer have to do with the topic at all? There's plenty of other threads where they can be discussed and get this, you can even create ones yourself if you want. Instead of relaying in unrelated threads about how great Slayer how about you just create a seperate thread for those show reviews? You're allowed to do that, the shows don't have to be recent at all, you can give a review of any show you've been to BY GIVING IT IT'S OWN THREAD!!! Unless you're gunning for being one of the most annoying posters on here which you're well on your way to being.

Back on topic now. For those asking about the sets from the openers I honestly have no clue about that since i'm not a fan of any of them. I didn't get there until 8 o'clock so I didn't see the first two bands and I honestly have no clue who was on stage when we got there. All I know is that Possessed is on before Danzig. Also, there was a question my friend and I had about Possessed. The singer was in a wheelchair and we were wondering what happened to the guy? It was cool to see him still out there rocking in spite of that.

My venue also had the "no cameras or videos or any kind" signs posted in the entrance and lobby. So Danzig is still enforcing that. No one was thrown out but if someone did have their phone up in the air security would just come by and tell them to put it away. I don't know if it's a Danzig thing or not but this was the first show I recall ever going to where security had metal detectors to check everyone before going in. I actually didn't mind that because you felt safe going into the venue.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 11-06-2010 at 11:36 AM.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Sepultura69, I appreciate your passion for Slayer but you are in a Danzig thread, what exactly does talking about Slayer have to do with the topic at all? There's plenty of other threads where they can be discussed and get this, you can even create ones yourself if you want. Instead of relaying in unrelated threads about how great Slayer is and the first time you saw Metallica how about you just create a seperate threard for those show reviews? You're allowed to do that, the shows don't have to be recent at all, you can give a review of any show you've been to BY GIVING IT IT'S OWN THREAD!!! Unless you're gunning for being one of the most annoying posters on here which you're well on your way to being
My bad man, At least your not like the other dip shits that get overly angry at my Posts and respond with something like "CUT IT OUT BRO, YOUR BOLD POSTINGS ARE HURTING MY VAGINA" Well thats pretty much what there saying anyways..

As for most annoying poster? Nah I'm not trying intentionally, since my first post here alot of people *Raven, Children of sodom, Powermaiden ect* all seem to have a problem with me and I'm not doing it intentionally at all but whatever...I didn't come on these forums to impress or please anybody

again sorry about that man, i dig your honesty and sincerity
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer

Tags
danzig