Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Sadistic Intent -- Downey, CA -- December 21st, 2013
Thy Art Is Murder -- Sydney, Australia -- December 19th, 2014
Intronaut -- West Hollywood, CA -- December 19th, 2014
Cannabis Corpse -- Chicago, IL -- December 17th, 2014
Kreator -- London, England -- December 18th, 2014

  #62  
Old 05-08-2012, 08:36 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,308
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Portal 3!!!!
-_-
__________________
12/16 - Pallbearer
12/18 - Orange Goblin
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 05-09-2012, 11:07 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
-_-
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 05-09-2012, 01:23 PM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 18,882
Got Assassin's Creed Revelations last week. Was about to get started when I remembered I'd not quite finished Brotherhood, so just done that. Weird ending.
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

18/12 Kreator
7/2 Primordial
13/2 BLS
3/3 Sanctuary
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 05-09-2012, 01:26 PM
brutal_descent's Avatar
brutal_descent brutal_descent is offline
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Got Assassin's Creed Revelations last week. Was about to get started when I remembered I'd not quite finished Brotherhood, so just done that. Weird ending.
And this has everything to do with Half Life?
__________________
11/22 Iceage
12/3 Peter Murphy
12/6 Cut Copy
3/15 Gogol Bordello
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 05-09-2012, 03:00 PM
DementedX14's Avatar
DementedX14 DementedX14 is offline
The thoughts from my mind have one question, when will I be dead?
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,014
Here is my :

I think Valve is going to wait until the next gen consoles (Xbox 720 & PS4) come out and see what it can it do in the future rather than start making a game right now. I don't think there is going to be an Episode 3 just Half-life 3. As long as Valve never says that they are done with Half-life the series than I will continue to anticipate with great expectations when the announcement does come no matter how long it takes.
__________________
10/17 - King Diamond
10/30 - Amon Amarth
11/11 - Static-X
11/28 - Slipknot/Korn
12/03 - In Flames/Opeth
12/14 - The Birthday Massacre
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 05-09-2012, 03:44 PM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 18,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutal_descent View Post
And this has everything to do with Half Life?
Two reasons. One, because me clicking on the wrong thread makes it relevant, and two because the thread could do with being taken in the direction of a decent game
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

18/12 Kreator
7/2 Primordial
13/2 BLS
3/3 Sanctuary
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 05-09-2012, 07:39 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Two reasons. One, because me clicking on the wrong thread makes it relevant, and two because the thread could do with being taken in the direction of a decent game
hahaha I'll say it. I've played all the Half Life games but never found the big deal in them. Love games like that but I found them all boring almost.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 05-09-2012, 07:46 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,308
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by DementedX14 View Post
Here is my :

I think Valve is going to wait until the next gen consoles (Xbox 720 & PS4) come out and see what it can it do in the future rather than start making a game right now. I don't think there is going to be an Episode 3 just Half-life 3. As long as Valve never says that they are done with Half-life the series than I will continue to anticipate with great expectations when the announcement does come no matter how long it takes.
Gaben has said that they aren't doing episodic content anymore, so it's almost guaranteed that Half-Life 2 is next.

In 20 years.
__________________
12/16 - Pallbearer
12/18 - Orange Goblin
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 05-09-2012, 07:53 PM
DementedX14's Avatar
DementedX14 DementedX14 is offline
The thoughts from my mind have one question, when will I be dead?
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Gaben has said that they aren't doing episodic content anymore, so it's almost guaranteed that Half-Life 2 is next.

In 20 years.
I think you mean HL3.
__________________
10/17 - King Diamond
10/30 - Amon Amarth
11/11 - Static-X
11/28 - Slipknot/Korn
12/03 - In Flames/Opeth
12/14 - The Birthday Massacre
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:44 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008