Fleetwood Mac -- Minneapolis, MN -- September 30th, 2014
The Story So Far -- Lawrence, KS -- September 30th, 2014
Coheed and Cambria -- Boston, MA -- September 28th, 2014
Vixen -- Madrid, Spain -- September 27th, 2014
Crowbar -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- September 28th, 2014

Old 10-02-2010, 10:11 PM
N00B

Accept -- Mount Clemens, MI -- October 2nd, 2010

I can not stress this enough. This was by far the best show i have ever been too. I am a huge Accept fan, and this show just completely stunned me. We get to the venue The Emerald Theater, and we decide to go get something to eat at Johnny Q's i think it was called. We go to the back of th place, because the place is packed with people obviously there for the show. My friend goes to the washroom, and i sit down at a table in the back. Low and behold Wolf and Peter were sitting at the table right in front of me. Me and my friend ordered a round of beers, and just sat there, trying not to be so starstruck acting casual. When they left, my friend said hey real quick, and we talked to him for about a brief 15-20 seconds. Those were the coolest 15-20 seconds i've ever experienced before a concert. A couple hours later when Accept actually came on, i caught Wolf's pick during my favourite song Living For Tonite. Usually i have to scrape the pick off the floor or wait till the end of the show to get a pick, but it was just pure magic during this moment. The show was extremely incredible, playing an array of hits, vintage classics, and new songs. What's also cool from what i read from the other setlists, is that they've been rotating around songs, and tonight was no different. It was by far the coolest show, i've been too in a long time.

01.Starlight
02.Living For Tonite
03.Breaker
04.Teutonic Terror
05.Bucket Full of Hate
06.Restless and Wild
07.Son of a Bitch
08.Metal Heart
09.Neon Nights
10.Bulletproof
11.The Abyss
12. No Shelter
13.Up to the Limit
14. Monsterman
15.Fast as a Shark
Encore:
16.Pandemic
17.Princess of the Dawn
18.Balls to the Wall

Last edited by Slasherous; 10-08-2012 at 09:20 PM.

Tags
accept