Fit For A King -- Detroit, MI -- October 21st, 2014
Judas Priest -- Kansas City, MO -- October 20th, 2014
Raven -- West Hollywood, CA -- October 20th, 2014

Old 09-30-2010, 09:19 PM
Bobb O)))

Zakk Wylde Hospitalized

From the BLS Facebook Page:

Quote:
Official Black Label Society: Zakk has been rushed to the hospital with more blood clots but he is ok. Official announcement coming soon. Please be patient. Thank you.

I wonder if the tour is going to cancel? Hopefully he gets well soon though
10/4-Melvins
Old 09-30-2010, 09:37 PM
Bobb O)))

Update:

http://www.omaha.com/article/2010093...NT04/710019860

Quote:
A nice night on the river turned into a disappointing one for metal fans
Advertising

Heavy metal group Black Label Society canceled its set after band leader Zakk Wylde suffered a blood clot in his leg Thursday night.

Wylde was rushed to an Omaha hospital, his bandmates said. The bandís Friday night concert in Clive, Iowa, has also been canceled, the bandís publicist said, but the group plans on completing the rest of the tour.

Wylde was still in the hospital Thursday night, but his publicist said he was doing well.

Opening bands Clutch, Children of Bodom and 2 Cents performed their sets at the Anchor Inn. At about 10:30 p.m., Black Label Society band members (minus Wylde) took the stage and announced that Wylde had been rushed to the hospital.

He suffered from a blood clot, his publicist said. Wylde was hospitalized with blood clots less than a year ago and canceled a concert tour.

About 1,500 fans were in the crowd on Thursday, and those people be able to attend a rescheduled concert for free. Ticketholders are being asked to hold onto their tickets.

A rescheduled date has not yet been announced, but the groupís publicist said the plan is to add an Omaha date at the end of its current tour, which wraps up in November.
10/4-Melvins
Old 09-30-2010, 10:47 PM
sheds on white

damn poor Zakk. At least he's doing alright but seriously you think he'd be kinda over this shit huh? I'd be fuckin pissed
Old 10-01-2010, 06:42 AM
N00B

Clutch is still playing the show tonight in Iowa as a headliner.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:42 AM
N00B

Also, this was the first show in the US for this tour, and Clutch played AFTER bodom - looks like bodom after Clutch was just a canadian thing, as i suspected...
Old 10-01-2010, 08:54 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidis138 View Post
damn poor Zakk. At least he's doing alright but seriously you think he'd be kinda over this shit huh? I'd be fuckin pissed
Be over what shit exactly? The blood clots? I've got news for you even with medication that isn't something you just "get over". If his blood can't circulate properly and it starts clotting too much that can cause veins to be severly damaged as well as a heart attack or stroke. This is serious stuff here, it's not something that just goes away after awhile.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:48 PM
sheds on white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Be over what shit exactly? The blood clots? I've got news for you even with medication that isn't something you just "get over". If his blood can't circulate properly and it starts clotting too much that can cause veins to be severly damaged as well as a heart attack or stroke. This is serious stuff here, it's not something that just goes away after awhile.
You don't need to tell me the severity of blood clots. I lost my mom to the bolded words cos of said blood clots. I'm just saying with all the health problems he's been having you'd think he'd be aggravated about being back in the hospital and not being able to tour for the fans again. Of course BLS fans understand, but it must be a frustrating feeling for Zakk who I'm sure loves his fans.

Last edited by davidis138; 10-02-2010 at 12:46 AM.
Old 10-01-2010, 11:51 PM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derelict View Post
Also, this was the first show in the US for this tour, and Clutch played AFTER bodom - looks like bodom after Clutch was just a canadian thing, as i suspected...
Yes!!!! Score another for America!!!!
Old 10-02-2010, 10:06 AM
Fairies wear boots and ya gotta believe me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derelict View Post
I think they might be switching off. Ticketmaster has them listed in different orders on almost every show.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?t...+label+society
Old 10-02-2010, 01:05 PM
That Guy

Not much related to other here but the Minnesota show that's happening here has been changed from ROy Wilkins Auditorum to Epic. Which in NYC is like moving from Radio City Music Hall to Terminal 5.