Slipknot -- El Paso, TX -- October 29th, 2014
Saint Vitus -- London, England -- October 29th, 2014
King Diamond -- Seattle, WA -- October 28th, 2014
King Diamond -- Salt Lake City, UT -- October 26th, 2014
Raven -- San Francisco, CA -- October 27th, 2014

Old 09-29-2010, 07:08 PM
That Guy

Bonded By Blood May Become A Listenable Thrash Band

Pomona, California thrashers BONDED BY BLOOD have parted ways with vocalist Jose Barrales and have replaced him with Mauro Gonzales (MUTANTS OF WAR).

Commented the band: "After five long years of hard work and dedication, our vocalist and friend Jose Barrales has decided to part ways with the band due to personal and financial reasons. We all wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors! We have, however, moved forward and found a great replacement for the upcoming tours. He is a friend, fan and a great singer named Mauro Gonzalez from local band MUTANTS OF WAR. We have been rehearsing with Mauro non-stop for the upcoming 2010 calendar and can't wait to hit the road! Refreshed and recharged BONDED BY BLOOD is ready to crush your face in like never before! Be sure to catch us all at our upcoming tour dates with EARLY MAN / EVILE and OVERKILL / FORBIDDEN / GAMA BOMB!"

Barrales stated: "Since BONDED BY BLOOD is leaving on tour today, I've decided to let you all know that I have left the band. It was one of the hardest decisions I have had to make in a very long time and it crushes me to do so, but I just couldn't continue any longer.

"For the past two to three years, I have been struggling with financial, personal, band and family problems that seemed to get even more chaotic as time went by.

"I don't really want to go into detail on my personal reason on why I left the band; what I really want to say in this announcement is thank you thank you to all the bands, fans and friends that helped me out on the road, thank you for believing in me and BONDED BY BLOOD, thank you for all the support.

"As for BONDED BY BLOOD, they will continue without me. For the past couple of weeks they have been rehearsing with a good friend of ours, Mauro Gonzales, from the band MUTANTS OF WAR. I only hope you guys treat him with the same respect you treated me.

"As for me, I will be around. I will never leave the music world, but for now, I need to fix some problems of my own.

"I hope you respect my decision and hope one day I can be on stage once again.

"One last thank you to everyone at Earache: Dig, Dan, Ali, Talita, Al, Summer, Rich and Ant. Ruben, Jerry, Juan and Alex: you guys will never be forgotten, best five years ever. Give them hell, fuckers!"

I know it's from Blabbermouth so I'll do it first...DAMN IT MPF!!!
Old 09-29-2010, 07:19 PM
Altars of Radness

When they played at the Galaxy w/ Exodus, Mauro Gonzales came on stage and did some vocals for one of the songs and I thought he was WAY better than the Jose Barrales.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:22 PM
and you can never quarantine the past

I can't stand that guys vocals. They really pissed me off live with Exodus.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:25 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganarchy View Post
I can't stand that guys vocals. They really pissed me off live with Exodus.
Hence the title.

I love the music of Bonded By Blood, but the vocals just pissed me off. I'm gaining hope for their new album.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:42 PM
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage

im probably the only one here who loved the BBB vox. Im really glad i got to see them 3 times. Mauro from MOW,i never really listened to them. But when he sang on stage with them at the Exodus show i was really impressed. A really good friend of mine hates that guy to the max for being a total bully(beating him up,humiliating him,threatening him with a knife,etc). Being a total dick isnt cool in my book. But he is a god singer. Im really gonna miss Alladin singing and it was a privilege that i can say in 10 years "yeah i saw em with the original singer". We'll see if the band gets better or worst.
11/14-Death/Obituary/Massacre?
Old 09-29-2010, 07:44 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

The vox didn't bother me that much, but they could've been better.
11/11 - Raven
11/12 - Eyehategod
Old 09-30-2010, 11:14 AM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elturtleboy View Post
A really good friend of mine hates that guy to the max for being a total bully(beating him up,humiliating him,threatening him with a knife,etc).
Wait, what?! Who?