Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Misery Signals -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014
Sleep -- Boston, MA -- August 24th, 2014
Alice in Chains -- Rama, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Boris -- Santa Cruz, CA -- August 21st, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-23-2010, 08:11 AM
PHUQ PHUQ is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 43
Overkill -- Brisbane, Australia -- September 23rd, 2010

This was my third time seeing them in 5 months, and although Overkill only played as a four piece tonight (Derek Tailer wasn't there due to his father being ill), the band were amazing as per usual. Support band was the mighty Mortal Sin.

1. The Green And Black
2. Rotten To The Core
3. Wrecking Crew
4. Hello From The Gutter
5. Coma
6. Hammerhead
7. Ironbound
8. Necroshine
9. Long Time Dyin'
10. Old School
11. In Union We Stand
12. Bring Me The Night
13. Walk Through Fire
14. Thanx For Nothin

ENCORE
15. Horrorscope
16. Elimination
17. Fuck You - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (AC/DC Cover) - Fuck You(Reprise)

Last edited by PHUQ; 09-23-2010 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Forgot to include support band.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-23-2010, 09:34 AM
es156's Avatar
es156 es156 is offline
Somewhere Back In Time
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Illinois
Posts: 4,960
I like that set list.
__________________
08/18: Alice In Chains
08/19: Alice In Chains
09/21: Overkill
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-23-2010, 02:25 PM
BrutalN00dle BrutalN00dle is offline
triturabis primatum
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 158
THANX FOR NOTHIN! Fuck yes, I hope this is the set for the USA tour.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-23-2010, 04:16 PM
El Gordo's Avatar
El Gordo El Gordo is offline
May you go marching in three-measure time, dressed up as asses and drunk to the nines...
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 1,747
A good set as usual, but I wish they'd play something else off the new album...
__________________
I love inside jokes, I'd love to be a part of one some day.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-23-2010, 04:30 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
A good set as usual, but I wish they'd play something else off the new album...
Seriously. It's been almost a year. At least rotate the title track or Bring Me The Night in and out with some other songs.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-23-2010, 06:14 PM
camby118 camby118 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 77
Needs Overkill and Feel The Fire.
Also... Deny the Cross, Skullkrusher, and Evil Never Dies would be appreciated!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-23-2010, 06:39 PM
El Gordo's Avatar
El Gordo El Gordo is offline
May you go marching in three-measure time, dressed up as asses and drunk to the nines...
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 1,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
Seriously. It's been almost a year. At least rotate the title track or Bring Me The Night in and out with some other songs.
Yeah I find it kind of weird that they only play those three... I mean Give a Little, The Goal is Your Soul, Endless War... ENDLESS FUCKING WAR... are all great tunes. Actually I'd prefer if they took out The Green and Black for any of those three.
__________________
I love inside jokes, I'd love to be a part of one some day.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-25-2010, 09:02 AM
jhdeity's Avatar
jhdeity jhdeity is offline
Headbanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pasadena, MD
Posts: 3,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by camby118 View Post
Needs Overkill and Feel The Fire.
Also... Deny the Cross, Skullkrusher, and Evil Never Dies would be appreciated!
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of the above!
__________________
9/27 - Clutch
10/24 - Judas Priest & Steel Panther
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-24-2010, 11:18 AM
HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 17
These guys seriously need to re vamp their entire setlist. They play the same songs all the time. RELIX was a killer album and all we ever get is the super cheezy, weak, old school.
They need to play more FTF, TO and Horrorscope songs. Those were the best 3 records before RELIX and IRONBOUND.
Give me one good reason they've never played A POUND OF FLESH live.
Ive been going to their shows since 1986, and am sooooo tired of hearing rotten to the core, hello from the gutter and elimination.
With so many songs to choose from, it amazes me that bands always play the same shit over and over year after year ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-24-2010, 11:25 AM
makethemsuffer12's Avatar
makethemsuffer12 makethemsuffer12 is offline
welp
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 4,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD View Post
These guys seriously need to re vamp their entire setlist. They play the same songs all the time. RELIX was a killer album and all we ever get is the super cheezy, weak, old school.
They need to play more FTF, TO and Horrorscope songs. Those were the best 3 records before RELIX and IRONBOUND.
Give me one good reason they've never played A POUND OF FLESH live.
Ive been going to their shows since 1986, and am sooooo tired of hearing rotten to the core, hello from the gutter and elimination.
With so many songs to choose from, it amazes me that bands always play the same shit over and over year after year ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz
u mad?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
overkill

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:16 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008