Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Warped Tour -- Mansfield, MA -- July 10th, 2014
Metallica -- Warsaw, Poland -- July 11th, 2014
Snakecharmer -- London, England -- July 11th, 2014
Aerosmith -- Wantagh, NY -- July 10th, 2014
311 -- Lansing, MI -- July 9th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 09-15-2010, 06:13 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
What do you think the chances are that someone here works for Astraeus Airlines?
The thread title was for fun, intended to grab your attention.
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrinkwine732 View Post
Or are remotely interested in Bruce Dickinson's professional life.
Just because you're not doesn't mean others aren't.

I'm sure because it's ME who starts some of these threads, they get reactions like "god damn it fonzy". I'm willing to bet that if people who give those reactions were the thread starters, you'd all react a bit differently. I'm not sure what people have against me on here.
__________________
Official forum for the ONE AND ONLY Queensryche: http://queensryche.freeforums.net/
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com

Last edited by Travis The Dragon; 09-15-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-15-2010, 06:20 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
I'm sure because it's ME who starts some of these threads, they get reactions like "god damn it fonzy". I'm willing to bet that if people who give those reactions were the thread starters, you'd all react a bit differently. I'm not sure what people have against me on here.
Actually, I'd have the same reaction if anyone else here started this thread. And no one ever had anything against you (to my knowledge) - they just point out that most of the threads you start are pointless.
__________________
7.11 Sargeist
7.18 Morbid Angel
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-15-2010, 06:23 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,528
Well, I think it's SUPER AMAZING that my most favorite singer of all time is so heavily involved in this line of work and would LOVE to have a job at Astraeus Airlines.
__________________
Official forum for the ONE AND ONLY Queensryche: http://queensryche.freeforums.net/
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-15-2010, 06:27 PM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 3,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
I'm not sure what people have against me on here.
You just seem to come off overly excited about a lot of little things. At least it shows you're passionate about what the bands you like are up to so that's a positive.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-15-2010, 06:27 PM
Derelict's Avatar
Derelict Derelict is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 3,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
Well, I think it's SUPER AMAZING that my most favorite singer of all time is so heavily involved in this line of work and would LOVE to have a job at Astraeus Airlines.
i think boobs are super amazing, but i don't post updates about them here all day
__________________
7/20 QOTSA
7/30 NINSG
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-15-2010, 06:27 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,249
Blog Entries: 19
C'mon guys, fonzy is our own personal Iron Maiden blog and Blabbermouth RSS feed
__________________
07/12 - Dying Fetus
07/13 - Stickup Kid/Seaway
07/15 - Cannibal Corpse
07/25 - Masked Intruder
07/31 - Warped
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-15-2010, 06:31 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,528
There actually have been interviews with members of Maiden on Blabbermouth that I didn't post on here so you're wrong.
__________________
Official forum for the ONE AND ONLY Queensryche: http://queensryche.freeforums.net/
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-15-2010, 06:32 PM
TonyD's Avatar
TonyD TonyD is online now
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 6,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derelict View Post
i think boobs are super amazing, but i don't post updates about them here all day
THIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
I'm sure because it's ME who starts some of these threads, they get reactions like "god damn it fonzy". I'm willing to bet that if people who give those reactions were the thread starters, you'd all react a bit differently. I'm not sure what people have against me on here.
Because if somebody else does it, it wouldn't be like they've done it before, and they don't do it all the time.
That's like saying, "you're only mad that I'm making a joke about jews because I'm Hitler". Maybe not, but it's still a funny thought
__________________
8/24 NIN/Soundgarden
11/16 Judas Priest

Last edited by TonyD; 09-15-2010 at 06:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-15-2010, 06:33 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,528
This wasn't an update. It was a new news item on Bruce.
__________________
Official forum for the ONE AND ONLY Queensryche: http://queensryche.freeforums.net/
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-15-2010, 07:04 PM
idrinkwine732's Avatar
idrinkwine732 idrinkwine732 is offline
Pursue happiness with diligence
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 4,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
would LOVE to have a job at Astraeus Airlines.
For all you know, they have terrible benefits and pay 10k a year. The only reason you consider this at all cool is because Dickinson works there. Either way though, this thread was not necessary.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:45 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008