Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Cannibal Corpse -- South Burlington, VT -- July 28th, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Camden, NJ -- July 30th, 2014
Judas Priest -- Vorst, Belgium -- March 16th, 1991
Black Label Society -- Memphis, TN -- July 27th, 2014
Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19th, 2013


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 09-11-2010, 12:13 AM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
When your grabbing ass with your friends...
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 3,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Nope! The production guy I talked to said they really tried, but it was just too much. I don't blame him, they're only playing big cities.

Maybe we'll get lucky and get a Sleep/High On Fire/Om show.
You must have got a contact high from reading that review thinking that would happen. What's next? Iron Maiden in KC? Such blashphemy!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-11-2010, 12:15 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,394
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
You must have got a contact high from reading that review thinking that would happen. What's next? Iron Maiden in KC? Such blashphemy!!!!
;_;
__________________
07/31 - Warped
08/01 - Cannabis Corpse
08/03 - Noisem
08/07 - Handguns (?)
08/15 - Whores
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-11-2010, 12:57 AM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
When your grabbing ass with your friends...
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 3,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
;_;
LOL goes w/o saying. LOL. On related note Sleep/HOF would be amazing show. Wouldn't want to see an already sweaty Matt Pike come out for another full set.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-11-2010, 08:17 AM
idrinkwine732's Avatar
idrinkwine732 idrinkwine732 is offline
Pursue happiness with diligence
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 4,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
Still not sure if I'm going on sunday but I'm pretty sure I'll get verbally raped on the internet by Manks if I don't. I'll see if I can get a ride with ADD...
You'll regret it greatly.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-11-2010, 08:30 AM
evildeadjedi's Avatar
evildeadjedi evildeadjedi is offline
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the lightsaber.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
Still not sure if I'm going on sunday but I'm pretty sure I'll get verbally raped on the internet by Manks if I don't. I'll see if I can get a ride with ADD...
Seriously, it will probably haunt you for the rest of your days.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-11-2010, 11:21 AM
Nick_to_the_face's Avatar
Nick_to_the_face Nick_to_the_face is offline
The best part of waking up, is Satan in your cup
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 1,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Nope! The production guy I talked to said they really tried, but it was just too much. I don't blame him, they're only playing big cities.

Maybe we'll get lucky and get a Sleep/High On Fire/Om show.
This is why...i hate KC sometimes...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
sleep

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:13 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008