Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Sadistic Intent -- Downey, CA -- December 21st, 2013
Thy Art Is Murder -- Sydney, Australia -- December 19th, 2014
Intronaut -- West Hollywood, CA -- December 19th, 2014
Cannabis Corpse -- Chicago, IL -- December 17th, 2014
Kreator -- London, England -- December 18th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 04-16-2005, 04:43 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalDrummer888
yea its alittle short.....why 3 support bands? ugh
wish they had:
burn
abigail
the possession
omens
7th day of july 1777
The Invisinble Guests
At the Graves

wish they didnt have:
Family Ghost
Arrival
Blood To Walk
So Sad
Halloween
Sorry Dear

maybe this was just a short night......
I LOVE Blood To Walk Yes though, there are many songs missing
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-16-2005, 05:09 PM
MetalDrummer888's Avatar
MetalDrummer888 MetalDrummer888 is offline
Blunts.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NorCal
Posts: 4,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD
I LOVE Blood To Walk Yes though, there are many songs missing
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-16-2005, 05:17 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalDrummer888
What!?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-16-2005, 05:19 PM
MetalDrummer888's Avatar
MetalDrummer888 MetalDrummer888 is offline
Blunts.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NorCal
Posts: 4,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD
What!?
to many songs missing....nothing to do with you
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-16-2005, 05:27 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalDrummer888
to many songs missing....nothing to do with you
Yeah...there is never a need for 3 opening bands unless it's a festival IMO.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-16-2005, 05:28 PM
MetalDrummer888's Avatar
MetalDrummer888 MetalDrummer888 is offline
Blunts.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NorCal
Posts: 4,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD
Yeah...there is never a need for 3 opening bands unless it's a festival IMO.
not as bad as the 4 at the Strapping young Lad concert
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-16-2005, 05:33 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalDrummer888
not as bad as the 4 at the Strapping young Lad concert
Well...4 is more than 3 At least for KD we get 2 solid openers
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-16-2005, 05:37 PM
MetalDrummer888's Avatar
MetalDrummer888 MetalDrummer888 is offline
Blunts.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NorCal
Posts: 4,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD
Well...4 is more than 3 At least for KD we get 2 solid openers
true true, one for me since i hate nile, but better than that godawful fireball ministry
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-16-2005, 05:40 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 22,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalDrummer888
true true, one for me since i hate nile, but better than that godawful fireball ministry
I thought they were fine...believe me, I've seen worse

The only thing about Nile and Behemoth is I'm not sure how they'll deliver live...playing that kind of music live and doing it well takes seriously skill.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-16-2005, 05:44 PM
MetalDrummer888's Avatar
MetalDrummer888 MetalDrummer888 is offline
Blunts.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NorCal
Posts: 4,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD
I thought they were fine...believe me, I've seen worse

The only thing about Nile and Behemoth is I'm not sure how they'll deliver live...playing that kind of music live and doing it well takes seriously skill.
i hope they are better....i must say, i am warming up to Behemoth
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
king diamond

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:56 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008