Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014
Pig Destroyer -- Philadelphia, PA -- December 20th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 08-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Altars of Radness

Quote:
Originally Posted by daimonos View Post
That honestly doesn't suprise me. Organic Halucinosis still is their latest album, and I'm sure that the members just can't learn all of this material over night. More good things will come up when they start playing full headlining sets. I wouldn't mind seeing this set though, I do love that album.
I was surprised. Even though it is their latest, that doesn't justify playing every song from it except one and then hardly anything from previous albums. I'm not surprised it hasn't changed though.

And I'm not sure why so many people hated Organic Hallucinosis. I think it's a great album and the vocals aren't bad. They actually remind me of Peter from Vader, but not as good.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Now I am become Death. The destroyer of worlds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassmasta257 View Post
I mean come on, The Faceless is pretty much headlining this thing!!
They added a couple songs to their set after the first few shows (if the setlists from those shows were correct), I'm assuming because Decapitated is playing such a short set they figured they could play a bit longer. So yeah, it's almost like a co-headline tour now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
And I'm not sure why so many people hated Organic Hallucinosis. I think it's a great album and the vocals aren't bad. They actually remind me of Peter from Vader, but not as good.
I think it's a great album, but like you said that doesn't really justify playing 6 songs from it in a 9 song set
Old 08-04-2010, 04:42 PM
False love turned to pure hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidFlame View Post
Carnifex

Their guitarists also couldn't cross the border due to criminal records, so The Last Felony's guitarist filled in.
Is it really that hard to cross the border from the US to Canada? I always thought it was hard as to cross from Canada to the US, but pretty relaxed the other way around.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:39 PM
All Go, No Slow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapper View Post
Is it really that hard to cross the border from the US to Canada? I always thought it was hard as to cross from Canada to the US, but pretty relaxed the other way around.
I wouldn't say its any harder from one side or the other, bands who lost members on the borders were American so they didn't have to pass borders to play in the US lol.

We do have a lot of problem with bands getting stuck at borders tho, Vital Remains couldn't come here for the longest time, they did now but leaving 2 of their members behind. Warbringer couldn't get their drummer past borders last couple times they came. Malevolant Creation aren't even announced on the Exodus show here cause the promoters think they won't be able to get through, Nile can't play here. List goes on and on, it just sucks.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:46 PM
False love turned to pure hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashManiac View Post
I wouldn't say its any harder from one side or the other, bands who lost members on the borders were American so they didn't have to pass borders to play in the US lol.

We do have a lot of problem with bands getting stuck at borders tho, Vital Remains couldn't come here for the longest time, they did now but leaving 2 of their members behind. Warbringer couldn't get their drummer past borders last couple times they came. Malevolant Creation aren't even announced on the Exodus show here cause the promoters think they won't be able to get through, Nile can't play here. List goes on and on, it just sucks.
Oh ok thanks man. I assume various band members aren't let it due to criminal offences and such?
Old 08-04-2010, 07:46 PM
N00B

was gonna do Torontos, but it was the exact same lol
9/16 - Parkway Drive
9/24 - Crush Em All
12/7 - BTBAM/AAL
Old 08-05-2010, 01:22 AM
Metal DJ

All you need on your record is a DUI and it's hard as hell to cross into Canada.