Satanic Warmaster -- Mexico City, Mexico -- July 5th, 2014
Dying Fetus -- Merriam, KS -- July 12th, 2014
Phobia -- Tempe, AZ -- July 11th, 2014
Collective Soul -- Woodhaven, MI -- July 11th, 2014

Old 08-01-2010, 11:41 AM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLRedWing13 View Post
True, but Jackson played very very well in the last part of that season. Plus, when you have a running back like Adrian Peterson, you only need a competent quarterback.

"All Day" Adrian Peterson fumbles all day.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:41 AM
I can't stop thinking big

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrinkwine732 View Post
Hiring Martz was the wrong way to go, IMO, I have problems with that guy . I agree, they have it in them to be a balanced attack, but it won't get that way with Martz. Lovie Smith has a huge amount of pressure to make the playoffs this year, and I don't see him doing it. This is likely his last year.
The more and more I watch his offenses, the more I wonder how much of a flash in the pan The Greatest Show On Turf was. He screwed our offense for two years, then yours for one. I think Lovie is a decent coach, but it's probably time for them to make a change anyway.
7/18 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper
Old 08-01-2010, 12:03 PM
N00B

Jets are due for a slide this year - they were a .500 team that beat two teams that didn't try for 60 minutes to make the playoffs. They brought some me first losers in like LDT and are going to have a ton of pressure on them. Six wins
Old 08-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Pursue happiness with diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by InPatient5100 View Post
"All Day" Adrian Peterson fumbles all day.
I guarantee you, if there's one thing they're dealing with at Vikings training camp, it's AP's fumbling problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derelict View Post
Jets are due for a slide this year - they were a .500 team that beat two teams that didn't try for 60 minutes to make the playoffs. They brought some me first losers in like LDT and are going to have a ton of pressure on them. Six wins
I'd love to believe you, but unless Sanchez has an enormous sophomore slump, I don't see it happening. That offense isn't quite high powered though, a good defense could make it a stalemate.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:19 PM
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derelict View Post
Maybe they did but if anyone is, LT isn't a me first guy.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:22 PM

Quote:
I'd love to believe you, but unless Sanchez has an enormous sophomore slump, I don't see it happening. That offense isn't quite high powered though, a good defense could make it a stalemate.
Losing Thomas Jones hurts, but Shonn Greene is emerging into quite a player. Sanchez still has a solid offensive line and Braylon Edwards, despite all his problems, has the ability to be a number one receiver. And their defense speaks for itself.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:36 PM
Pursue happiness with diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLRedWing13 View Post
Losing Thomas Jones hurts, but Shonn Greene is emerging into quite a player. Sanchez still has a solid offensive line and Braylon Edwards, despite all his problems, has the ability to be a number one receiver. And their defense speaks for itself.
Sanchez hasn't convinced me like Matt Ryan has. It'll take a year or two for me to brand him as a great player. TJ is a huge loss, and I think Greene could be somewhere in his league, but not this year. Edwards has the ability, but just isn't performing the way he should. I think Santonio Holmes is gonna be the guy to go to there, and I think that will work out for them. If both don't pan out though, that offense is in trouble.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Sanchez hasn't convinced me like Matt Ryan has. It'll take a year or two for me to brand him as a great player. TJ is a huge loss, and I think Greene could be somewhere in his league, but not this year. Edwards has the ability, but just isn't performing the way he should. I think Santonio Holmes is gonna be the guy to go to there, and I think that will work out for them. If both don't pan out though, that offense is in trouble.
Sanchez is different than Ryan in that he just needs to manage the game and not lose, rather than go and win it. Their defense and running game made up for his inexperience as a rookie. Holmes and Edwards should perform, they both have a lot to prove. Holmes was a pretty solid performer who got the boot because he got into trouble.
Old 08-01-2010, 01:18 PM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

Jets are my AFC Super Bowl pick.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:16 PM
Banned Asshole

Quote:
I guarantee you, if there's one thing they're dealing with at Vikings training camp, it's AP's fumbling problem.

All Day will never stop fumbling like crazy.