Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Deiphago -- Los Angeles, CA -- September 1st, 2015
Old Man Gloom -- Portsmouth, NH -- September 2nd, 2015
Motley Crue -- Atlanta, GA -- August 30th, 2015
Kid Rock -- Mountain View, CA -- August 30th, 2015
Riot V -- Westland, MI -- August 29th, 2015


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 07-29-2010, 02:59 PM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is online now
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 20,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Sweden has white trash?! Goddammit, where can I go to escape it?
Nigeria
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

28/8 Chantel McGregor
10/9 Ricky Warwick
11/9 W.A.S.P.
18/9 Theater Equation
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-29-2010, 06:26 PM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
I have also been to Sweden. Its an amazing place.

And yes, I hate to say, but metal does attract alot of white trash. Ozzfest in particular because you don't have to be an intellectual metalhead to like Ozzy. Fucking moms and dads like Ozzy (no offense to mums and pops out there.) Other white trash-magnet bands in the states (at least in my area) are Lamb of God and Pantera...just lowest-common-denominator, aggressive, shouting metal. Not alot of substance...just anger. Poor white people love that shit. They work their shitty job, come home, eat fast food, put on some shitty metal, and lift weights.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-29-2010, 10:30 PM
TonyD's Avatar
TonyD TonyD is offline
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 6,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
I have also been to Sweden. Its an amazing place.

And yes, I hate to say, but metal does attract alot of white trash. Ozzfest in particular because you don't have to be an intellectual metalhead to like Ozzy. Fucking moms and dads like Ozzy (no offense to mums and pops out there.) Other white trash-magnet bands in the states (at least in my area) are Lamb of God and Pantera...just lowest-common-denominator, aggressive, shouting metal. Not alot of substance...just anger. Poor white people love that shit. They work their shitty job, come home, eat fast food, put on some shitty metal, and lift weights.
You're not cool unless you go to college and listen to Opeth
__________________
9/25 AC/DC hoodrat experience
9/29 Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-30-2010, 08:36 AM
ChildrenofSodom's Avatar
ChildrenofSodom ChildrenofSodom is offline
Regretting my username
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 12,259
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
You're not cool unless you go to college and listen to Opeth
Better than shaving your head and punching random people you don't know.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-30-2010, 09:08 AM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 11,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
You're not cool unless you go to college and listen to Opeth
...your point being?
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-31-2010, 12:13 AM
TonyD's Avatar
TonyD TonyD is offline
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 6,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
Better than shaving your head and punching random people you don't know.
__________________
9/25 AC/DC hoodrat experience
9/29 Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:51 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008