Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

After The Burial -- Flint, MI -- September 20th, 2014
Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014
Riot Fest -- Denver, CO -- September 19th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Old 07-26-2010, 07:30 AM
Cowboy From Hell

Fall Tour Info on Zombie, Cooper, Murderdolls, Godsmack, 5FDP, Korn, Disturbed etc.

Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper, and Murderdolls tour kicks off Sept. 26 and runs through early Nov. Don't have the dates/venues yet. Zombie recorded 4 new songs with Joey Jordison on drums that will be released as extra material on the Hellbilly 2 Deluxe version out in Sept. before the tour kicks off.

Godsmack and 5FDP tour kicks off this fall. After it is over 5FDP will return to the studio to start work on their 3rd album. Godsmack is supposed to resume touring with Alter Bridge as a support act starting in March of 2011.

Disturbed
will be announcing a winter tour soon. No word on dates or if it will be before or after the new year.

Korn is planning a winter tour too. I've heard rumors that Deftones, Atreyu, or HellYeah could be playing on this tour. Those are weak rumors so there is a could possibility they could all be wrong.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:22 AM
MetalSetLists's Smartest Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINEKILLS View Post
Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper, and Murderdolls tour kicks off Sept. 26 and runs through early Nov. Don't have the dates/venues yet. Zombie recorded 4 new songs with Joey Jordison on drums that will be released as extra material on the Hellbilly 2 Deluxe version out in Sept. before the tour kicks off.

Godsmack and 5FDP tour kicks off this fall. After it is over 5FDP will return to the studio to start work on their 3rd album. Godsmack is supposed to resume touring with Alter Bridge as a support act starting in March of 2011.

Disturbed
will be announcing a winter tour soon. No word on dates or if it will be before or after the new year.

Korn is planning a winter tour too. I've heard rumors that Deftones, Atreyu, or HellYeah could be playing on this tour. Those are weak rumors so there is a could possibility they could all be wrong.
After seeing Rob Zombie at Mayhem, I MUST see him again and I've been told Alice Cooper's show is even better.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:28 PM
welp

Nice. I was really disappointed when the Gruesome Twoseome tour wasn't coming anywhere near here, so hopefully this tour will. I would also like to see Disturbed again, but I probably won't go.
Old 07-26-2010, 03:23 PM
Now I am become Death. The destroyer of worlds.

Ewwwwwwwwwwww

Old 07-26-2010, 03:41 PM
I can't stop thinking big

Godsmack just had to pick FFDP, didn't they...? Dammit. I still want to see Godsmack headline enough to go. Hopefully Disturbed's support is good, I'm excited to see them again.

And of course Zombie/Cooper.
7/18 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper
Old 07-26-2010, 07:37 PM
(cool custom user title)

Shitty fall tours, COOOOOOOOOLLLLL
Old 07-26-2010, 07:49 PM
N00B

I'm hearing that the Disturbed tour is actually going to be a Taste of Chaos tour. No dates yet, but the openers are supposedly Papa Roach, Buckcherry, and Halestorm.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:52 PM
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame747 View Post
I'm hearing that the Disturbed tour is actually going to be a Taste of Chaos tour. No dates yet, but the openers are supposedly Papa Roach, Buckcherry, and Halestorm.
According to Wiki, Rockstar Uproar replaced TOC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taste_of_Chaos but anything is possible.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:59 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
According to Wiki, Rockstar Uproar replaced TOC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taste_of_Chaos but anything is possible.
I just checked on Taste of Chaos, and here it is. http://rockstartasteofchaos.com/

I was right about the lineup, but we have yet to see how "International" it becomes, meaning if they'll do any leg of US dates or anything of the sort (which I'm fairly certain they will). I'm actually really into Halestorm, but I'll have seen them 4 times in the past year after Uproar, so it's best to just wait for a new album. And I am kind of interested in seeing Buckcherry live. Not so much Papa Roach though...
Old 07-26-2010, 09:45 PM
Bobb O)))

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame747 View Post
I just checked on Taste of Chaos, and here it is. http://rockstartasteofchaos.com/

I was right about the lineup, but we have yet to see how "International" it becomes, meaning if they'll do any leg of US dates or anything of the sort (which I'm fairly certain they will). I'm actually really into Halestorm, but I'll have seen them 4 times in the past year after Uproar, so it's best to just wait for a new album. And I am kind of interested in seeing Buckcherry live. Not so much Papa Roach though...
oh, puke

i like disturbed though, that's a shame
10/4-Melvins