Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

After The Burial -- Flint, MI -- September 20th, 2014
Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014
Riot Fest -- Denver, CO -- September 19th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-26-2010, 07:30 AM
WOLVERINEKILLS's Avatar
WOLVERINEKILLS WOLVERINEKILLS is offline
Cowboy From Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,719
Fall Tour Info on Zombie, Cooper, Murderdolls, Godsmack, 5FDP, Korn, Disturbed etc.

Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper, and Murderdolls tour kicks off Sept. 26 and runs through early Nov. Don't have the dates/venues yet. Zombie recorded 4 new songs with Joey Jordison on drums that will be released as extra material on the Hellbilly 2 Deluxe version out in Sept. before the tour kicks off.


Godsmack and 5FDP tour kicks off this fall. After it is over 5FDP will return to the studio to start work on their 3rd album. Godsmack is supposed to resume touring with Alter Bridge as a support act starting in March of 2011.


Disturbed
will be announcing a winter tour soon. No word on dates or if it will be before or after the new year.


Korn is planning a winter tour too. I've heard rumors that Deftones, Atreyu, or HellYeah could be playing on this tour. Those are weak rumors so there is a could possibility they could all be wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-26-2010, 11:22 AM
imanidiot777 imanidiot777 is offline
MetalSetLists's Smartest Man
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINEKILLS View Post
Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper, and Murderdolls tour kicks off Sept. 26 and runs through early Nov. Don't have the dates/venues yet. Zombie recorded 4 new songs with Joey Jordison on drums that will be released as extra material on the Hellbilly 2 Deluxe version out in Sept. before the tour kicks off.


Godsmack and 5FDP tour kicks off this fall. After it is over 5FDP will return to the studio to start work on their 3rd album. Godsmack is supposed to resume touring with Alter Bridge as a support act starting in March of 2011.


Disturbed
will be announcing a winter tour soon. No word on dates or if it will be before or after the new year.


Korn is planning a winter tour too. I've heard rumors that Deftones, Atreyu, or HellYeah could be playing on this tour. Those are weak rumors so there is a could possibility they could all be wrong.
After seeing Rob Zombie at Mayhem, I MUST see him again and I've been told Alice Cooper's show is even better.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-26-2010, 12:28 PM
makethemsuffer12's Avatar
makethemsuffer12 makethemsuffer12 is offline
welp
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 4,279
Nice. I was really disappointed when the Gruesome Twoseome tour wasn't coming anywhere near here, so hopefully this tour will. I would also like to see Disturbed again, but I probably won't go.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-26-2010, 03:23 PM
NecroRob's Avatar
NecroRob NecroRob is offline
Now I am become Death. The destroyer of worlds.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Seattle-ish
Posts: 1,028
Ewwwwwwwwwwww

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-26-2010, 03:41 PM
JLRedWing13's Avatar
JLRedWing13 JLRedWing13 is offline
I can't stop thinking big
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 1,554
Godsmack just had to pick FFDP, didn't they...? Dammit. I still want to see Godsmack headline enough to go. Hopefully Disturbed's support is good, I'm excited to see them again.

And of course Zombie/Cooper.
__________________
5/6 - Rammstein
5/16 - Meshuggah/Baroness
5/18-5/20 - Rock On The Range
7/18 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-26-2010, 07:37 PM
MunicipalWasted's Avatar
MunicipalWasted MunicipalWasted is offline
(cool custom user title)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: KS
Posts: 288
Shitty fall tours, COOOOOOOOOLLLLL
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-26-2010, 07:49 PM
thegame747 thegame747 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 30
I'm hearing that the Disturbed tour is actually going to be a Taste of Chaos tour. No dates yet, but the openers are supposedly Papa Roach, Buckcherry, and Halestorm.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-26-2010, 07:52 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame747 View Post
I'm hearing that the Disturbed tour is actually going to be a Taste of Chaos tour. No dates yet, but the openers are supposedly Papa Roach, Buckcherry, and Halestorm.
According to Wiki, Rockstar Uproar replaced TOC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taste_of_Chaos but anything is possible.
__________________
Website Designer and Product Promotions for LightUpFun.com
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-26-2010, 07:59 PM
thegame747 thegame747 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
According to Wiki, Rockstar Uproar replaced TOC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taste_of_Chaos but anything is possible.
I just checked on Taste of Chaos, and here it is. http://rockstartasteofchaos.com/

I was right about the lineup, but we have yet to see how "International" it becomes, meaning if they'll do any leg of US dates or anything of the sort (which I'm fairly certain they will). I'm actually really into Halestorm, but I'll have seen them 4 times in the past year after Uproar, so it's best to just wait for a new album. And I am kind of interested in seeing Buckcherry live. Not so much Papa Roach though...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-26-2010, 09:45 PM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame747 View Post
I just checked on Taste of Chaos, and here it is. http://rockstartasteofchaos.com/

I was right about the lineup, but we have yet to see how "International" it becomes, meaning if they'll do any leg of US dates or anything of the sort (which I'm fairly certain they will). I'm actually really into Halestorm, but I'll have seen them 4 times in the past year after Uproar, so it's best to just wait for a new album. And I am kind of interested in seeing Buckcherry live. Not so much Papa Roach though...
oh, puke

i like disturbed though, that's a shame
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:12 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008