Sebastian Bach -- London, England -- July 9th, 2014
Extreme -- London, England -- July 8th, 2014
Ash Borer -- Birmingham, AL -- July 6th, 2014
Cynic -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- July 6th, 2014
311 -- Sterling Heights, MI -- July 6th, 2014

Old 07-21-2010, 03:26 PM
Red Light In My Eyes

Shadow Gallery announce debut US show!

SHADOW GALLERY will be performing live in a special "local" concert event on Sunday, September 5th at 7:00 p.m at Barley Creek Brewing Co. in Tannersville, PA. Tickets are now on sale in advance for $15 ($20 day of event). Special guest opening band will be New Jersey prog/symphonic metal act SUSPYRE.

The band is excited about bringing their live show to their U.S. fans before touring Europe in October and headlining at ProgPower Europe 2010 in The Netherlands on October 2nd.

Guitarist / Keyboardist Gary Wehrkamp commented, “Shadow Gallery is excited to get on the stage at Barley Creek and perform for our long-time, loyal U.S. fans.”

Guitarist Brendt Allman added, “We can’t think of a better way to kick off our European tour than in a relaxed, party atmosphere with fans, friends, and family at Barley Creek.”

This is an all-ages outdoor event, however you must be 21+ w/ID at the bar.

For more information, please go to www.shadowgallery.com

There's probably only a few of you that care, and even less who can make it, but I figured a few of you would be interested. I know I'm trying to make it down for the show.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:42 PM
In Search of Truth

Will be there, no doubt. Admittedly not a huge Shadow Gallery fan, but I've been more interested in them as of late, and I can't pass up an amazing opportunity like this. Tannersville is about 45 minutes northeast-ish of me.