Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Flotsam and Jetsam -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 9th, 2014
King Buzzo -- Dover, NH -- July 9, 2014
Slash -- Hampton Beach, NH -- July 9th, 2014
Sebastian Bach -- London, England -- July 9th, 2014
Extreme -- London, England -- July 8th, 2014

  #1  
Old 07-19-2010, 09:53 AM
illninoese's Avatar
illninoese illninoese is offline
Humanaut
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cocoa, FL
Posts: 587
Cynic And Intronaut setlist

I believe the first date of the tour is on the 22nd of July in LA. I'm going to the show in Portland, OR on the 24th so if anyone is going to this opening tour date could you please post up the set
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-19-2010, 10:10 AM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is online now
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,726
Seconded. I am considering seeing this tour in Ohio, but there are several other shows I'm considering, too, and I can't possibly make them all. A set list or two might help make the decision a little easier.
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter (?)
8/9 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa (?)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-19-2010, 10:41 AM
illninoese's Avatar
illninoese illninoese is offline
Humanaut
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cocoa, FL
Posts: 587
Veil of Maya
Celestial Voyage
The Eagle Nature
Sentiment
I'm but a Wave to...
Uroboric Forms
Textures
How Could I
Nunc Stans
The Space For This
Evolutionary Sleeper
Wheels Within Wheels
King of Those Who Know
Adam's Murmur
Nunc Fluens
Integral Birth

I found this on Setlist.FM from a headlining show in Portugal last month. If they keep this setlist,

But I'm more interested in seeing what Intronaut is going to play with the support slot they have.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-19-2010, 11:17 AM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is online now
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by illninoese View Post
Veil of Maya
Celestial Voyage
The Eagle Nature
Sentiment
I'm but a Wave to...
Uroboric Forms
Textures
How Could I
Nunc Stans
The Space For This
Evolutionary Sleeper
Wheels Within Wheels
King of Those Who Know
Adam's Murmur
Nunc Fluens
Integral Birth

I found this on Setlist.FM from a headlining show in Portugal last month. If they keep this setlist,

But I'm more interested in seeing what Intronaut is going to play with the support slot they have.
That's almost every song Cynic has ever done!

The only song missing is "The Unknown Guest" from Traced in Air (and their Portal stuff, if you count that). That's amazing.

IntrOnaut will almost certainly be playing new stuff from their upcoming album, Valley of Smoke, which is due out later this year (it may even be on sale during the tour...hopefully!). There is a video of their latest studio noodlings on their MySpace page (actually, it's kinda old), and the new stuff sounds a lot like their Prehistoricisms material...so that's a great sign.
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter (?)
8/9 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa (?)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-19-2010, 03:46 PM
JLRedWing13's Avatar
JLRedWing13 JLRedWing13 is offline
I can't stop thinking big
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 1,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by illninoese View Post
Veil of Maya
Celestial Voyage
The Eagle Nature
Sentiment
I'm but a Wave to...
Uroboric Forms
Textures
How Could I
Nunc Stans
The Space For This
Evolutionary Sleeper
Wheels Within Wheels
King of Those Who Know
Adam's Murmur
Nunc Fluens
Integral Birth

I found this on Setlist.FM from a headlining show in Portugal last month. If they keep this setlist,

But I'm more interested in seeing what Intronaut is going to play with the support slot they have.
That would be amazing.
__________________
5/6 - Rammstein
5/16 - Meshuggah/Baroness
5/18-5/20 - Rock On The Range
7/18 - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-19-2010, 04:10 PM
idrinkwine732's Avatar
idrinkwine732 idrinkwine732 is offline
Pursue happiness with diligence
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 4,413
I'll be there on Friday, and you can expect a near-complete if not full setlist from me.

Intronaut though...no promises. I'll do my best.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-19-2010, 04:17 PM
illninoese's Avatar
illninoese illninoese is offline
Humanaut
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cocoa, FL
Posts: 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrinkwine732 View Post
I'll be there on Friday, and you can expect a near-complete if not full setlist from me.

Intronaut though...no promises. I'll do my best.
That's all we ask lol Even descriptions of how the songs went would be helpful

And Natrlhi, if they are indeed selling the new album (and hopefully The Challenger EP) I'll let you know. Maybe a PM with a Mediafire link will also happen . I'll take pictures of merch and what not as well.

Last edited by illninoese; 07-19-2010 at 04:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-19-2010, 04:32 PM
idrinkwine732's Avatar
idrinkwine732 idrinkwine732 is offline
Pursue happiness with diligence
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 4,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by illninoese View Post
That's all we ask lol Even descriptions of how the songs went would be helpful

And Natrlhi, if they are indeed selling the new album (and hopefully The Challenger EP) I'll let you know. Maybe a PM with a Mediafire link will also happen . I'll take pictures of merch and what not as well.
A review will certainly be written.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-22-2010, 06:54 PM
idrinkwine732's Avatar
idrinkwine732 idrinkwine732 is offline
Pursue happiness with diligence
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 4,413
Tour starts tonight!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:33 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008