Nine Inch Nails -- Camden, NJ -- July 30th, 2014
Judas Priest -- Vorst, Belgium -- March 16th, 1991
Black Label Society -- Memphis, TN -- July 27th, 2014
Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19th, 2013

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 07-16-2010, 06:46 AM
N00B

Iron Maiden -- Cuyahoga Falls, OH -- July 15th, 2010

Wow this was my first Maiden show and it was amazing. I've never had so much fun at a show before. The whole set was amazing the new stuff is so good live. My only compliant about the show is the dude in front of me who kept complaining that they wasn't playing any songs that he knew. Bruce is such an entertaining front man one of the best in my opinion. I had such an awesome time.

Iron Maiden
1. The Wicker Man
2. Ghost of the Navigator
3. Wrathchild
4. El Dorado
5. Dance of Death
6. The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
7. These Colours Don't Run
8. Blood Brothers
9. Wildest Dreams
10. No More Lies
11. Brave New World
12. Fear of the Dark
13. Iron Maiden
----------------------
14. The Number of the Beast
15. Hallowed Be Thy Name
16. Running Free

Last edited by TheCzar; 07-16-2010 at 06:58 AM.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:56 AM
We're dying on the inside

Format!

Dream Theater played the usual:
As I Am
A Rite of Passage
Home
Constant Motion
Panic Attack
Pull Me Under

Dream Theater were super awesome. When they actually just go up and play their songs, they're a lot of fun. I'll just have to stick to seeing them in support slots. John Myung was amazing on A Rite of Passage and Panic Attack, and I'd say those were the highlights. Pull Me Under was underwhelming because James just can't sing it anymore. He was pretty hit or miss over the course of the set, but they were still really good on the whole.

Maiden were fucking Maiden. Yeah, the crowd wasn't super into it during the reunion tracks that weren't The Wicker Man, but I don't give a shit, because I was into it and I sang every word for them. Highlights of the set for me were Wrathchild (so fun!), These Colours Don't Run (chilling speech beforehand), Blood Brothers (dedicated to RJD and plenty of fan support, probably the most of the non-Wicker Man reunion tunes), No More Lies (one of the first songs I learned on guitar, never thought I'd see it live), and of course the entire encore, which ruled.

Also, Whale Oil Beef Hooked.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:01 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
Format!

Dream Theater played the usual:
As I Am
A Rite of Passage
Home
Constant Motion
Panic Attack
Pull Me Under

Dream Theater were super awesome. When they actually just go up and play their songs, they're a lot of fun. I'll just have to stick to seeing them in support slots. John Myung was amazing on A Rite of Passage and Panic Attack, and I'd say those were the highlights. Pull Me Under was underwhelming because James just can't sing it anymore. He was pretty hit or miss over the course of the set, but they were still really good on the whole.

Maiden were fucking Maiden. Yeah, the crowd wasn't super into it during the reunion tracks that weren't The Wicker Man, but I don't give a shit, because I was into it and I sang every word for them. Highlights of the set for me were Wrathchild (so fun!), These Colours Don't Run (chilling speech beforehand), Blood Brothers (dedicated to RJD and plenty of fan support, probably the most of the non-Wicker Man reunion tunes), No More Lies (one of the first songs I learned on guitar, never thought I'd see it live), and of course the entire encore, which ruled.

I apologize for having the wrong format. No More Lies was defiantly a highlight of mine as was Brave New World.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:19 AM
welp

Quote:
Pull Me Under was underwhelming because James just can't sing it anymore. He was pretty hit or miss over the course of the set, but they were still really good on the whole.
That's strange, I thought he did great in Jersey, and Pull Me Under was probably the best song of their set (that and Panic Attack) if you ask me. Must've been an off night for him.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:23 AM
We're dying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by makethemsuffer12 View Post
That's strange, I thought he did great in Jersey, and Pull Me Under was probably the best song of their set (that and Panic Attack) if you ask me. Must've been an off night for him.
It kind of happened throughout the set, but wherever a really powerful high note goes on record, a really loud, atonal yell would replace it. Like he was more concerned with hitting the words than the notes. I dunno. Still a great set from them, soooo glad I got to see them without some 20 minute keyboard battle or any other stupid shit.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:28 AM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

Quote:

I wish they were selling those shirts at the merch booths. I would have bought one in a heartbeat.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:41 AM
Fairies wear boots and ya gotta believe me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
I wish they were selling those shirts at the merch booths. I would have bought one in a heartbeat.
I saw someone wearing one at the Pittsburgh show, dunno where he got it though.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:21 AM
Regretting my username

My favorite part, besides singing along to the songs, was the intro to Blood Brothers. He dedicated it to Dio, and then he went on to say that everyone there was part of the brotherhood of Iron Maiden, eveyone was welcome. "Religion? Bullshit. Country? Bullshit." Made my heart smile....I love metal.

That being said, I think alot of people didn't know what the setlist was going to be, so the crowd was low energy during the reunion songs. We were on the lawn, where there were some rednecks and drunk people....but otherwise a VERY awesome show.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:04 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Steve wore the same shirt the show before this in Burgettstown. I wonder how many of those he has made for himself?
Old 07-16-2010, 12:14 PM
Bobb O)))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Steve wore the same shirt the show before this in Burgettstown. I wonder how many of those he has made for himself?
haha, same with the nyc date
10/4-Melvins

Tags
dream theater, iron maiden